Search results

1. Dark Cat

Untrackable quests: Long-term bug

Now, I don't play much anymore these days, so I always just assumed that this major bug was something I had been doing wrong for the last 14 months or so, but today I asked out loud at Twins and then again at Nea's and discovered that, seemingly, most (but not all) of Entropia has also been...
  2. Dark Cat

Anyone for WoF Scotland 2012?

Well, Kygon was the man that led us to victory against the favourites USA in a match a few years ago, one of WoF's biggest upset results I might add, so can't go wrong with him on board. I've technically been in Team Scotland for 4 out of the last 5 years, and although all I do nowadays is sell...
  3. Dark Cat

Battle Royale

Not suprised about that. Several films have tried to follow the ilk. "The Tournament" was probably the one that followed most of the idea's the closest, but it simply didn't project the participents desperation in the way that Battle Royale did. Another one that tried it was the film "Mean...
  4. Dark Cat

Is it normal that punies and guardians drop the same thing?

I can't remember if it was Marco, but there was some employee of MindArk at the time who once said something along the lines of: "The best advice I can give you is that if your loot is bad then switch mob and/or area. If it is still bad then log off and try again later." I always thought he...
  5. Dark Cat

Various Armours and Plates

Hi, I've been out of game for, well, forever it seems, and I'm busily selling off some of my stuff via auction, but in auction you can't sell off entire sets of plates or armour, so I need some help on this one to know how much these go for nowadays: 7 x 6A's 7 x 5B's All female armour...
  6. Dark Cat

Entropia Universe 12.2.0 Release Notes

I think it's not so much what is in the update is this time, it's the fact that MA did WHAT they said they would WHEN they said they would do it. That, for me, is the best thing about this update.
  7. Dark Cat

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

LightWeight - still have 128HP, same as I had last year and the year before. :/
  8. Dark Cat

Will there be an EU World Boxing Championship this year?

Kiddo is a word I use a lot to the extent that some people nick-name me as "Kiddo" irl. I always felt it was a friendly word and use it a lot while typing, in particular in in-game chat and on Yahoo etc. Didn't expect it to come across as derogatory, but seeing the result here, I guess I can...
  9. Dark Cat

Chillax Juniper, I was not attacking you or your friends, don't be paranoid. I was just pointing out that what happened to your friends was an unfortunate chain of co-incidences very unlikely to happen again and not really something that (in my opinion) would warrant changing the structure of a...
  10. Dark Cat

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Always wonderful to see a Happy Ending to these situations. :) Warms my soul. :)
  11. Dark Cat

Well, I only log in for events such as this. Last time I logged on for something other than to stop MindArk harrassing me about my account being inactive was to take part in a kind of "Rally Race" which someone had organised about a year ago. I share a wireless connection with 16 other people...
  12. Dark Cat

Planet trading overwiew

That's got to be the reason. Newcomers won't be using the auctions from day 1. There are always people who will go huffy and sell-out when they see something they don't like, even though lootable PVP in space is in fact absolutely essential for space trade as I pointed out in this thread. The...
  13. Dark Cat

The reason why Lootable PVP in space is a good thing

Apologies if someone has already made a statement like this one, but my connection is so slow these days I can barely browse the forums. Anyway, as with most others my initial reaction was "Lootable PVP in space? Pffft, I'll stay where I am then." (If I'm ever able to log back in that is)...
  14. Dark Cat

Smoke Monster ! Where did it go ?

I do actually recall someone talking about this before, but I have a feeling it was probably a miss-understanding when someone mentioned the joke screenie from earlier.
  15. Dark Cat

Bug ate my car!!

Got that story beat.... This happened to me on the very day cars came out. My friend got one of the free cars and we were riding around in it, and then she asked if I wanted a shot at driving it. Within about 30 seconds of having me at the wheel it was destroyed in this exact same way. I was...
  16. Dark Cat

Most interesting support ticket response yet

I once did tech support for a UK company called BTInternet, and they had the same policy. Complaints had to be in writing in the form of a letter, they didn't accept them via e-mail. I never understood the reason for the rule (Hopefully it has changed since then) but I would assume it's a way...
  17. Dark Cat

WOF - Scotland

I didn't defect, I just can't log on like, ever, anymore. You can put me on the roster if you like, but my internet connection is so terrible (Sharing wireless with 16 people) it's not worth even trying to play. Me and a mate do have plans to get our own flat in the near future however, but...
  18. Dark Cat

Battle Royale

Cold feet? I have a feeling this is a hint for me to get BR2 on the go as I know there were rumours that I had started planning it in the last half of last year. The rumours were true, I indeed had done so, and had contacted several official people in FPC about certain requirements to creating...
  19. Dark Cat

Entropia Universe 11.6.1 Release Notes

This is the vital question to me as well. As I can only play in safe mode I really had no idea what my avatar looks like, but when I eventually saw screenshots of my avatar by someone who is able to play in a normal mode I was shocked at how bad it looks. I've been planning to get a new PC in...
  20. Carl

Carl

Questionable typing
  21. Dark Cat

Limit spawned Vehicles in a City

I think pretty much everyone is talking about Twins - Even PA isn't really a problem unless people are parking directly on the pier with the TP on it. So, what would people think of a ban on placing cars within the "walls" of the Twin Peaks town, but with the addition of a kinda multi-storey...
  22. Dark Cat

The Port Atlantis VCC Rally

Was really well organised, well done. In particular I liked the "barriers" that had been put up at various stages throughout the course to keep people on-track. Despite this however I missed a turn close to the end and got lost briefly, however by the time that happened all the other three in...
  23. Dark Cat

Things are going really badly for me over here, I originally was going to post here to withdraw from the competion because of my PC re-booting within about 5 minutes of logging into EU since the last update, but today I managed to last about 15 mins before it re-booted, so, if you will allow me...
  24. Dark Cat

I like the sound of this, sign me up. My Valk is uncoloured, untextured, breaks down a lot, has a leaky fuel tank, a loose wheel and the radio is stuck on Classic FM. Leona Cat Srelliw
  25. Dark Cat

Next Island Paradise Zone Now Open for testing along with Club Neverdie Land Area and Theme Park

Unless I'm very much mistaken, (Which I admit is not impossible) Island Girl and NeverDie were never married.
Back