Search results

1. Mary Jane

Good Work MA

I don't hunt much anyways but I can imagine the same problems there. I am not a kid anymore as 90% of the players in this game we are over 30 35 years many over 50s. What as kept us here was a sleek playing game without much complexity as grid style of other games. Now entropia look a cheap...
  2. Mary Jane

Good Work MA

Call me a old fart I will show you the power of mines. I am a old player with thousands of hours mining and I really enjoy it from last 14 years. So now with the new update the camera make me nauseous because I can push it far away as it been. Now I can't even see my claims disposed in the floor...
  3. Mary Jane

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Hi :D Please sign me in
  4. Mary Jane

Entropiafund Mining Mania

more 1700 Another hof 1700
  5. Vast

Vast

6. Mary Jane

Hof up to 300 Hi there, Am I entitle for 150 peds with this hof?
  7. Hof

Hof

8. Mary Jane

Sign me in pls Mary Mary Jane
  9. Mary Jane

Selling: One of a kind setup C.L.R 101 UL + OMEGATON A202

Nao sabia que tinhas perdido dinheiro. Nao li os posts todos desculpa ai! Pensava k eles tinham deixado as armas UNL e as novas passariam a L. Desculpa a seria nao foi de ma intencao! Abraco Sorry guys I miss a point that he Lumar lost money. I understood MA kept weapons UNL and started to...
  10. Mary Jane

My friend you can't compare both cases. Look amount of money involve and not items have change on my situation. Call me selfish is abit rude! Enjoy playing and all the best!
  11. Mary Jane

Funny thread Hi entropians, I just don't understand the point of this thread. MA want to droop a couple of UNL weapon and make it L after making them unique. People got upset after report it and keep posting. Did I miss a point here? :kos:
  12. Mary Jane

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

I dont understand we as players know much more about economy than Mindark. Is so obvious Ace your point but they want new Bps, new minerals, new bullshit for people deposit massive amounts of $ just to see the new items hofs. I been deposit large sums of money as investment in game and withdraw...
  13. Mary Jane

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

We call it brainwash by MA :D People long enough in this game knows exactly what you mention "It is MindArk, keep it in mind. Much talks, little to show". Mindark know how to play with people emotions and rational behaviors waiting to the right time when many people is leaving to announce...
  14. Mary Jane

EU come to impossible middle deposit

I been trough the Thread and notice people talk about eco and 95% return. And luck my friends? You can hunt with more eco system ever and still have no luck as any cash game. Droop me a msg if you want me to introduce you to my mining I will show you my fields and I bet you will play for profit...
  15. Mary Jane

Dear MA, you are loosing TONS of money because:

Entropia Universe will never be sell. The patent of a Real cash economy game with perfect withdraw and deposit system, with great graphics, a great game really stag the game up to 400/500 Mil. Entropia worth more much more than 60 Mil. I love this game as all of us we just need to adapt and...
  16. Mary Jane

Entropia down?

Same here :(
  17. Mary Jane

@MA: More pyrite and dianthus please

Are you mining unamped? I use terramaster 8 with level 7 minimal and my spoots are dry. Where I normally was getting 20%0dianthus I get almost nothing. Talking about Calypso. Help me to get more Dianthus I pay u for info.
  18. Mary Jane

account locked

My friend I know your pain very well unfortunately. I have not read all thread but I got your point. Just relax and stop posting deposits or put flames to the fire. Is too easy to keep posting without thinking how this can affect you on the bad way since emotions are hard to control and this...
  19. Mary Jane

Achievement: Smilgs the glamorous evasive 350hp beast!

Level 65? Noob heheh
  20. Mary Jane

Achievement: Smilgs the glamorous evasive 350hp beast!

Gz on the achievement I will died without getting close to 300hps and I have 210. Anyway how much is ur level prospector? Best m8 and keep it rolling...
  21. Mary Jane

Pictures from the MindArk office!

Hehehe... Tell me where it is Akoz I am planning to visit them in August :D
  22. Mary Jane

EU it's Down ?

I bet 444... The number is referent to?
  23. Mary Jane

Time for MA's management to sit down together, think and discuss...

RCE game is only one. Entropia. Merry Christmas
Back