Search results

1. Mary Jane

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Please help me community and special Malcolm Pitbull Reynolds. I was suppost to post just one deed and I put all. Please help me I am in shock! After 3 days the outcome. I am very happy to say my problem has been resolved. The buyer of my deeds Pitbull made contact and with the help of...
  2. Mary Jane

Achievement: Lysterium 30k Points Mission - Completed

After couple of years and breaks in the middle completed a long term mission :D
  3. Mary Jane

Uber: Another caldo Tower

Another caldo Tower after a return from a month break!
  4. Mary Jane

Uber: 8200 TH and Equipment methodology

8200 TH and Equipment methodology
  5. Mary Jane

Question: Why not Universal Ammo in Explosives...

Simple question... Since Universal Ammo is same as 1pec why not make it possible to burn in craft as explosives?
  6. Mary Jane

Selling: Selling OLA 43 // NW Oshiri

Selling OLA 43 // NW Oshir // With Revenue Pic Selling OLA 43 One of the best Lands at moment to mine for enmatters with solis, pearl sand, typonolic, magerian. And where you can complete 3 mining mission at same time doing ores (cumbris, narcanisium, zinc.) 3 Mourners DNA too Bring your...
  7. Mary Jane

Uber: Just one more enormous for the collection

Just one more enormous for the collection this time gazzurdite couple days ago :cool: And opened today a long time goal equipment methodology
  8. Mary Jane

Uber: 4th enourmous this month

And another one after a massive in OLA43
  9. Mary Jane

Uber: 3 enormous & 1 Tower in 3 weeks

3 enormous & 1 Tower in 3 weeks enormous using terra amp 5 and tower level 7 home made Still keep looking for the ATH! Its taking more then 10 years :yay: Good luck :wtg:
  10. Mary Jane

Uber: And more 4k

After a good fay yesterday with 700 and 1400 hof I decide to try it again and POOM ... Almost a tower :yay:
  11. Mary Jane

Mining Event OLA43 - And get Playstation 4

Mining Event OLA43 - And get Playstation 4 or 3k peds I am proud to announce a new massive event at OLA43 until 5th of January. In the OLA43 you can complete 3 mining mission at same time doing ores (cumbris, narcanisium, zinc.) Rules: Global with 2 digits - 1 point Global with 3 digits - 2...
  12. Mary Jane

Fast Deposit how???? Please help

Hello entropians, I am intending to deposit 120k peds today to buy a LA but I need help for the best deposit method. By credit card I have a limit of 30k. How long will take via bank transfer?? Thanks
  13. Mary Jane

Uber: and another vast

more one uber :laugh:
  14. Mary Jane

Buying: Looking for LAs

Looking to buy Land Areas...
  15. Mary Jane

Uber: Towers keep coming...

Towers again??? Please keep coming...
  16. Mary Jane

Uber: And another tower

And another tower
  17. Mary Jane

MMOWC 2016 - London

Fellow Entropians I am planning to organize The Second MMO World Championship a massive event at the second busiest airport in the world, Heathrow situated in the city of London. To get to the centre London it just take 45 minutes by underground or 17 min by fast train from the hotel. The...
  18. Mary Jane

Question: Why 3 months pervent money laundry?

I cant understand why so many people says 3 months to withraw prevent money laundry? Why many poker and betting houses do in real time why?
  19. Mary Jane

Uber: Another enourmous

And Another enourmous
  20. Mary Jane

Opening 50 boxes...

Enjoy ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYPE5bW5k-E
  21. Mary Jane

Help: Bought Gold pack Starter and got only peds

Can someone help me relative to this? I went to entropiauniverse.com Bought gold starter pack and after got peds instead of the starter pack I am first with this occurrence or someone can help me how to fix it? Thanks entropians
  22. Mary Jane

Uber: Robot Part

And another uber... Sold for 3k... It was need fo rRX OpTac x2 Foot
  23. Mary Jane

One more tower :D

One more tower :D
  24. Mary Jane

Interview with MA BOSS (David Simmonds)

For the ones always criticizing our economy there is a prove Mindark is bigger then ever and you can trust them. About the loot not much to say :D But about investing yes they are here :D Have a look And good luck in game...
  25. Mary Jane

Selling: Selling 433 Arkadia Underground Deeds

Selling 433 Arkadia Underground Deeds for 49 peds each or 48.75 for the bunch... regards
Back