Search results

1. G

How do I check my FPS

I did a search on the forums and a lot of users are reporting back with their exact FPS rate, but I can't find any explanations on how to check it? Is there a chat command I need to run or something? How do I check my FPS in EU?
  2. G

Buying: Svempa T-15 (L)

Buying Svempa T-15 (L). Name your price.
  3. G

Allow Flash banners in EF Ad Space

Please vote to allow Adobe Flash banners to be used in the EF ad space. It would greatly increase the quality of art work in the banners, allow us graphic artists to be more creative with the ads while reducing or keeping the file size the same as it is now - 700kb.
  4. G

Better chat messages please

I really really want: - re-sizable windows for chat messages - history of previous chat messages (preferably last few lines shown in chat when you start a new session) - some kind of ability to track down any EU member to msg them (a kind of whitepages/phonebook perhaps). It's really hard to...
  5. G

Buying: GeoTrek Canis

Hardly anyone ever sells this gun, it's impossible to find one. Buying a GeoTrek AL21 Canis (L).
  6. G

Sent payment weeks ago, no account upgrade

I sent in a Paypal payment weeks ago, but my account still hasn't been upgraded, and the site doesn't have any contact information. What should I do?
  7. G

Help: Can't read Private Messages

Umm, starting this morning I can no longer view my Private Message lists, or send new Private Messages. Huge sections of those pages are missing. Anyone else experiencing this?
  8. G

Determining most skilled hunter (MMOWC)

I was discussing this issue in the thread congratulating Avery on this win at the MMOWC, but I felt like I was being rude criticizing the tournament in a thread which was congratulating the winners. It was never my intention to be mean, and isn't still. I am really curious to find out how these...
  9. G

Globex Designs

Globex Designs, Inc. Contact Links Globex Designs Website Globex Designs Contact (Live Chat, and Email) Get a Price Quote Email: info@globexdesigns.com
  10. G

66PED Caudatergus

This was very unexpected... Thanks MA. Click to enlarge
  11. G

53PED Cornundacauda

Its about time. Had a 1 month cold streak. At least it's something... Click to enlarge
  12. G

60PED Feffoid

Wow, two days with no Korss from these guys... what happened. It's about time. Click to enlarge
  13. G

93PED Feffoid

Keep em coming boys. Click to enlarge
  14. G

59PED Feffoid

Hmm... I'm now starting to wonder if it's possible to hunt Feff's and NOT get a Korss every 30 mins. Click to enlarge
  15. G

53PED Feffoid

Wow. These guys just don't stop dropping the Korss' Click to enlarge
  16. G

140PED Feffoid

My biggest loot to date. Woot. Click to enlarge
  17. G

64PED Feffoid

Cool gun. But I've no use for it... to the auction it goes! :) Click to enlarge
  18. G

54 PED Caudatergus

These guys just don't stop giving... Click to enlarge
  19. G

52PED Caudatergus

I swear, I've yet to lose money hunting Caudatergus/Cornundacauda mobs. Looks like that Vigi plate will help me get that new gun I need. :) Click to enlarge
  20. G

58PED Berycled

Click to enlarge I really needed this. Was starting to run low on peds.
  21. G

Selling: Basic Target Assessment Units

Selling Basic Target Assessment Unit x3. Place your bids.
  22. G

81 PED Cornundacauda

Got a nice present today from this Cornunda... Anyone need a Cornundacauda Flag? Click to enlarge
  23. G

Invisibility Armor

I watched this guy in Twin take off his armor and as the armor came off, parts of him turned invisible... I took screenshots. I'm not sure whether or not I was lagging, or if this is a bug... but seemed interesting to me. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. G

Selling: Full M Shogun Set

Selling Full Male Shogun Armor Set (fully repaired of course). Please post your bids here. Buyout for: TT+22.50 or 150.00 PED total.
  25. G

Buying Full M Vigilante Set

Buying Full M Vigilante Set, please post your price.
Back