Search results

1. Linxu

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler

Selling GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler UL SB: 1.9k PED BO: 2.3K PED
  2. Linxu

Selling: Emik T10 UL + Beast SGA

Selling Emik T10 UL tier 6.6 + Beast SGA --- 15k ped accept any other offers , Ty !
  3. Linxu

Help: HI i have a problem login in the game at work

I reinstalled yesterday the OS ( Win7 64bit). I launch the game and it crashes instantly asking em to submit PC configuration to MA. What I did so far: - reinstalled OS 2 times; - reinstalled game 3 times; - used about 3 or 4 versions of GFX drivers; Any other ideas anyone? Many thanks in...
  4. Linxu

HoF: 1st of April - MindArk's new joke?!

First of all i want to remember to you EU players that today is 1st of April and we all know what that means. On this ocassion i would like to present to you all my friend's NEW discovery - the newest type of mineral, pretty rare if you ask me...well, rare for some and as you will see...
  5. Linxu

Selling: Tachyonic Transformer

Selling Hiyachi Model 132 Tachyonic Transformer: each one will be traded for Genesis Star Energy Extractor EE/05 SGA Edition and Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition. SB: 2 k - ped BO: 3.5 k - ped Duration 1 week.
  6. Linxu

Help :)

in how many hours it will give me unlock to me account/goldcard? , me GD was lock 7:20 MA Time i send 2 suport case , nothing , 2009-10-03 07:35 You wrote , 2009-10-03 10:47 You wrote ty.
  7. Linxu

Selling: Ml -35

SB+12 k peds BO+14 k peds I reserve the right to cancel sale if personal circumstances change.Gl ~!~
  8. Linxu

Selling: Angel Shin (F) SGA

I'm listening to offers in peds. i am not in rush ,it is not a action,i'll sell if i get a reasonable price.
  9. Linxu

Achievement: Commando

next step i don`t no, depend the loot .. :)
  10. Linxu

Selling: Selling Reilly Boots Blueprint

Selling - Reilly Boots blueprint with 82.5 Qr SB - 1.500 ped BO - ped Ty and gl
  11. Linxu

Uber: Attacker 01

items , adj hedok sk 20 UL and bicak kek (L)
  12. Linxu

Selling: Selling Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 Unlimited

Decay = 0.03 Max Heal = 30HP Eco @ 9 heal / pec TT: 811 ped SB: 4.5k BO: will be set once SB is met PM me or post here the offers for this great for skilling fap ;)
  13. Linxu

Achievement: At last , Ty alot Hopkirk, for help

:yay::yay::yay:
  14. Linxu

Selling: Few medium TT ESI's

moderators pls close this thread.
  15. Linxu

Discovery: Just Luck Me

nice to have alot ppl to hunt , thk all
  16. Linxu

Uber: First Hof

pls dont ask me ,why i put residue :scratch2:, im young on craft...:)
  17. Linxu

Selling: Selling Full Boar (M)

As the title sounds, i'm selling my full set of Boar (M) (i'm not quitting if someone's wondering). TT of full set it's around 500 peds (more or less). The auction will last untill 04 July 2008, at 10.00 MA time. Starting Bid: TT+11k Buyout: TT+14k Happy bidding and gl to you all.
  18. Linxu

*** Romanian meeting pre final wof ***

With one day before the great finals who feels the soul is expected to Romanian great meeting. Big Romanian WOF meeting . All romanians ( and not only ) are welcome, we expect all romanians that want to participate at the WoF final to come to .. Bucharest, Regie , terasa Roxy ( intre blocurile...
  19. Linxu

Chompar

nothing to say only, i just what this hof alone not team :) and me fraps it was off :((((
  20. Linxu

hog hog

2 day up , what will be next :scratch2:...;)
  21. Linxu

Lucky boy :))

is not i very big hof , but was i big lucky ;)
  22. Linxu

..me first silent hof and big hof in EU :)

...i took this hof on 02.01.2008 , i saw many ppl is here whit great pictures , me not ..... :) GL to all :)
  23. Linxu

Selling ML 35

Hello to all... :sniper: ML35 - 17k peds :sniper:
  24. Linxu

Buying Following Hangar Parts

Hello all you hunters. As you have allready read in the Thread's title i'm searching for these hangar parts: 1. Generic FuelPump 2. Robot Capacitator 3. Matter Booster 4. Splicer Detector 5. Single Reactor 6. Rad Conveyor 7. Propulsion Connector 8. Basic Propulsion So.. if u...
  25. Linxu

...need one parte of Wiking ..pls

Buy - Thingh Wiking pls :scratch2:
Back