Search results

1. Zarek

Selling: Master Coat 100% texturized in Ambu Leather

Bump this :lift:
  2. Zarek

Selling: Master Coat 100% texturized in Ambu Leather

Hi, I'm selling a Male Master Coat with 3 fields all 100% texturized in Ambu Leather. The coat is full tt (130 ped) Make your offer here or by pm :)
  3. Ambu Master Coat

Ambu Master Coat

4. Zarek

GM surprise

Gratz, nice claim :)
  5. Zarek

Attention all component crafters: You can profit with NO SKILLS by crafting Basic Sheet Metal!!!

This discussion is a bit old but i think it is very usefull for all beginner in crafting and this thread need a bump. :) Thanks for all the infos PrinceYumil, i didn't know that we can build some good mental engineering skills with crafting basic sheet metal without loosing tons of peds as the...
  6. Zarek

Buying: mod fap - Mod stark - foeripper - full shadow F

:rolleyes: Yeah, nothing bad to fuck the game for the others :rolleyes:
  7. Zarek

Selling: Oa103 Ul Bp Qr91

i bid 5.1K
  8. Zarek

Everything I ever wanted to know about LA's.

You will find all the infos you need with this link : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/search.php :rolleyes:
  9. Zarek

Entropia Holdings - Official Thread

Danielle is right, it is necessary to inform everyone that these "funds" can be a very bad deal if it is not well run by well old known players like the EIfund is. I want to insist on the fact that EU is a game at first, a virtual universe with a real cash economy too,but personnaly i don't like...
  10. Zarek

Auction Fees

Hey, Here is the formula : Auction fee (in peds) = 0.50 peds + Markup (in peds) * 99.5 / (1990 + Markup (in peds)) :)
  11. Zarek

Hey, nice avatar picture, but I think you should brush your teeth, you still have a bit of your...

Hey, nice avatar picture, but I think you should brush your teeth, you still have a bit of your meal wich remains stuck in the mouth...
  12. Zarek

Hey, could you stop spamming my profil with useless message, i gave you a neg that i think you...

Hey, could you stop spamming my profil with useless message, i gave you a neg that i think you deserve. End of the discussion
Back