Search results

1. S

Selling: WTS ark moon deeds bulk sale

thanks for the offer i dmed.
  2. S

Selling: LTS easter ring 2019 need peds only 11K b/o

Hi as above title http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=128 IGN: Rebecca Snow Taylor
  3. S

Selling: WTS ark moon deeds bulk sale

Lf someone to buy all my moon deeds at 26 ped each have almost 500 of them msg me please.
  4. S

Buying: having a bit of interest in owning a shop

I am Looking for a small shop, based on previous thread one sells for 12k in PA Mall but that was years ago and due to some info i got from a uber, i will not offer more then 13k max on shops in twin peaks/PA mall, anywhere else with lower item points i offer much lesser depending on location...
  5. S

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

my 2p worth. I havent been playing in EU and mostly look around in other crypto games as of late. And none of these crypto games have even 1/10 of the stuff MA has put out in EU, which is why i am surprised EU isnt more popular compared to other crypto games, i mean some of them dont even have...
  6. S

News: Introducing Utrust - Digital Currency Deposits

well it cost ~1% deposit fee from MA side, the same when you deposit with card. 90 usd ~ 0.9 usd fee. The btc to usd rate which i just checked on utrust website is the same i think on google rates maybe just a bit more? i was curious on the rates anyway and finally the fee to send to utrust...
  7. S

News: Introducing Utrust - Digital Currency Deposits

i tried a deposit with this utrust thing, since i had some crypto leftover anyway, usually i just buy webshop ammo with card but i didnt know that utrust is allowed on webshop until now. Plus side the whole thing is very simple, go to deposit from eu website copy the btc address they give you...
  8. S

Selling: Snow wtb/wts thread (List inc Clothes, Herb box high tir, Armatrix Amps )

bump, i will update with more stuff in future so buy please xD
  9. S

Selling: Snow wtb/wts thread (List inc Clothes, Herb box high tir, Armatrix Amps )

Bump! updated with new crafted items!
  10. S

Suggestion: Should traps and other interesting Hunting Stuff be added into EU?

I think right now the game needs a lot more trickery stuff added into game. In this game called fortnite where i used to play we have lots of booby traps, shields and stuff like that and it makes for a fun interactive experience. Also useful to distract pkers, like maybe we can upgrade decoy...
  11. S

bummp! will update this frequently now as i need ped
  12. S

Most wanted mob merch poll

i think imo , all the options are great and maybe one day all of them will be available in some form, there are also people who told me they love berycled and mulciber too. And i think in my opinion even tho creatures like atrox might appeal to the mass audience that is more prioritised in...
  13. S

Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

Hi register my team Team:Great Hunter Snow Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW Leader and person to redeem: Rebecca Snow Taylor
  14. S

WIN 50% of Land Area Taxes EVERY MONTH on Neconu Oldalpha-Stalker

Please register Team: Great Hunter Snow LIVERN! Contact: Rebecca Snow Taylor
  15. S

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

i will register as well. I mostly hunt solo but sometimes i will make teams Team:Great Hunter Snow Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW Team:GREAT HUNTER SNOW XD Team Captain: Rebecca Snow Taylor ok enough for the laughs i guess 😵
  16. S

Most wanted mob merch poll

Eomon Plushie!! my favorite :) more plushies please
  17. S

HoF: Great Hunter Snow - The Journey: First 5 digits HOF (~50k Eomon Old)

for those asking for my wpns and buffs, i have personal reasons on why i am not releasing those info. In time when i put the youtube vid out you will find out ;) prob not so soon tho
  18. S

HoF: Great Hunter Snow - The Journey: First 5 digits HOF (~50k Eomon Old)

I started EU in 2007 where i was told many people made money here. My first mentor was Richard Smith Grandux, who taught me the basics of the game and gave me some ped to shoot. Over the course of 1 year i had gotten globals , my first exo HOF, and i learn more things about the game. I had...
Back