Search results

1. S

Golf?

Is golfer a new career in eu? I saw some folders with names like golfbag ,golfflag ,golffence etc in the new vu10 :D Or did I install Second life by mistake? :rolleyes:
  2. S

2 Hofs in 1 day

2 UBERhofs in 1 day. :D
  3. S

Selling : Dr. Almon Duchev Log #4 and #5

I have Dr. Almon Duchev Log 4 and 5. Give me a bid on one or both . Log 5 Log 4
  4. S

Gps-chip

It would be nice to be able to locate soc-members and friends on whole map and continents..Name it "gps-chip or something. And it could be bought at tt. (= .To see one another both must have this chip. Understood? (=
  5. S

Real expensive Opalo

Didnt know the value of the opalo was this high. If not , i feel sorry for the buyer. :confused:
  6. S

Entropia in the news

I saw this article in swedish about entropia. So i 'll post it here. http://sr.se/ekot/artikel.asp?artikel=1227221 There is a link to a audiointerview with Mindark's Karl Uggla. (in swedish)
  7. S

Korss 400 (L)

I found a Korss400(L) in a feffoid loot. The thing is i got only 900 in rifle skill. Handgunskill is about half of that. I have maxed out my opalo already. The question is : should i keep the Korss or sell it with profit now? Or can i skill fast with it now?. When i tried to use it, I got a...
  8. S

Opalo amp Question

When should i upgrade the a101 amp on my opalo? And which one? a102? Help a newbie please!
Back