Search results

1. Megafeiz

Uber: 18629

It's been a while since I saw a creature of this kind. It's eyes, staring at me, saliva dripping from it's mouth, claws ready to rip me apart. But I was there, no turning back.And time stood still... I was fast, I was strong, I was just...better. Adrenalin. I love it when it's unexpected. I...
  2. Megafeiz

Neconu with a helmet

"It's gonna be another disappointing day" I was thinking as i pulled the cold armor over my skin. Eh, well this needs to be done. Neconus must be eliminated, every one of them. I looked in a mirror and put the helmet on hiding the deep scars covering my face. Ruthless little bastards. Last...
  3. Megafeiz

I miss umbras

I was browsing through my screenies and found these. I really miss them. And btw this is my first and only hunting HOF: And had a good run once, got them in one day Just thought that i'll share some of my memories:)
  4. Megafeiz

2 spaceships

I was almost finished dropping some bombs when suddenly a big junk of metal was standing in front of me and i had a feeling it was a spaceship:P. It even had a red button on the side, but no signal no robots. Hmm...should i press the button,,,hell yeah!!! It worked:yay: Had another mining run...
  5. Megafeiz

What a lovely day on the beach!

Today i went out mining again, thought i'd maybe have better luck today(didn't do well at all yesterday). Dropped a couple of bombs...first 7 all hits...V-IX. Not too bad i thought. Then i saw a huge bunch of traxes and right there on my way. "I would not have this" and started the massacre...
  6. Megafeiz

First solo hunting global

I was out mining quietly when suddenly out of nowhere a merp ambushed me. I tried to be diplomatic but it didn't seem to be interested in words. Peaceful as I am I ignored the first couple of bites in hope that the animal would calm down. Instead it got more aggressive. I love animals:love: but...
  7. Megafeiz

2nd first global

What a day!!! I got my very first before and now i got another one. In mining this time:yay: :wtg: I wonder if i get one in hunting as well today:rolleyes: Kury Ronx Hunt
  8. Megafeiz

My very first

This is my first global and that from crafting:yay: . Didn't expect to be honest. Kury Ronx Hunt
  9. Megafeiz

Hi everybody

I've been playing the game few days now but i haven't introduced myself properly:ahh: . I am Kury Ronx Hunt and i am as noob as one can be:) . I am an estonian but i live in England (atm i am visiting my friends in Estonia). Age is 29 btw. Yesterday i was accepted to soc EEEE and i an glad to be...
Back