Search results

1. darth_bacon4

Selling: Selling skills...all of em.

chipping out, here are my stats...worthwhile mentions anyways. Please pm me if interested, can discuss prices from there. :) Will update list as skills are claimed! :D Laser weapon tech: 5101 Anatomy: 4967 Marksmanship: 4697 Rifle: 4619 handgun: 4474 Ranged Damage Assessment: 4428 Weapons...
  2. darth_bacon4

this thread go somewhere else? I'll bet it does :D

10.0=666! ...it makes sense now those bastards, I think they did it on purpose too...that's why it took so long to come out lol they needed to reach their magic number. Now MA will summon their dark underlord! this is a sign of the times. From here on out the news thread will be filled with evil
  3. darth_bacon4

Buying: A haircut

well... when I created my character I selected the spiky hair option just as before except I didn't take a look at the back so I seem to have a mullet lol. This mullet is funny and all but I don't want to keep it forever (-= so whoever can cut hair go ahead and post your price/services.
  4. darth_bacon4

Hill climbing poll!!! (VU 10.0 ultimate super thread!)

I thought I'd just capitalize on peoples frustration with unclimbable hills and make a thread...maybe with the 95% people voting that they hate them MA will see there is an issue...so why do you hate hills or why do you think they should stay? First option to be made clear means that the system...
  5. darth_bacon4

Skillin Villains Big Bulk extravaganza!

well today the skillin villains society decided to go after some Big Bulks as they may not be around after 10.0 and we were glad we did! we had a couple of ubers! (one 960 ped...+markup= uber ^^) the people in the team were Twitchie Oleg Crazy Bacon gash Max Uberhoffer charlie ghostie...
  6. darth_bacon4

500 posts!!!

This is an achievement for me! It's taken much dedication and hard work as well as spam posts and congratulation posts on threads such as these! Thank you all for making this moment possible! ...Even though this post will be 501, my achievement is 500 posts (-= just btw!:yay::yay::yay...
  7. darth_bacon4

There is no more MF tp!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:confused::(:censored: :censored:
  8. darth_bacon4

VU 10.0 Bug Report system

Temporary bug report system I'm aware that more than likely the people behind the development and conversion of entropia universe have been through the new version of the game with a fine tooth comb However more than likely they will have missed something. I've been doing a closed beta for...
  9. darth_bacon4

a difference in agility?

I'm sure most of us know that yes there is a difference in speed among those with lower and higher agility. I want to know what the difference is? Meaning I want someone (myself of anyone else) to gather data on the difference between someone with say 1 agility vs. 2, or something like someone...
  10. darth_bacon4

How many countries can you name?

quite simple really, in every post I want you to name off a country/kingdom/city state and see how many we can name...let's try to keep these real places if you don't mind ;) Good Luck! So far but more than one! :D countries exist!!! New thing!: if you find something interesting (as so many...
  11. darth_bacon4

DEATH metal sing along

alright, to play this game all you have to do is add a line to the song that is being written. The limit per post is 2-3 sentences. When I feel the song is finished I will write it up with a title on the first post! Hell if it's any good and I can get organized I'll sing it for ya :D! feel free...
  12. darth_bacon4

Beacon missions and Res chips

I'm sorry If I've misplaced this thread but I just had a question. Can you use a res chip while on a beacon run? To all I've asked they say that it's not been a feature for some time. I'm sure I saw on this forum on one of the headline stories about some uber beacon run that they used a res chip...
  13. darth_bacon4

Buying: Martial (M) set

Playing around in pvp and seeing this set on a lot of people I'm interested in buying a set of martial. I'm looking for parts with 50% TT value or more. If anyone has a set or pieces I am going to be looking into buying this set within the next few weeks. Offers please PM me. Thanks.:D:) -Crazy...
  14. darth_bacon4

the FUTURE JUSTICE SQUAD!

this is a movie my friends made for their film class. It's intentionally shitty (limited budget XD) I thought it might provide some laughs to the right audience (-= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8NM51sGSo (also the long pointless moments are because they had to fill a 10 minute time slot...I...
  15. darth_bacon4

Longtooth are teh shit!

I logged on yesterday and decided to kill my first longtooth since the migration. After I realized it took 2k ammo just to down one I quit lol! I came back later and joined a random team and got this one! it's a good thing too...if I didn't I would of been out about 100 ped! :D in the team was...
  16. darth_bacon4

Gold Card error

I'm sure you all expected to see the common error 72 or whatever it is. It's been so long that I've been able not been able to log in I forgot what the error code was :D. About 2 months ago or so I started getting that message and only that message no matter what I did...so I was very sad. I...
  17. darth_bacon4

Help: Armor within apartment

About a month ago I lent my full set of vigilante (M) and full 6a plates to a friend of mine. He then somehow stored my armor along with some of his things in his apartment and "accidentally" sold it... :scratch2: I'm still trying to determine if this was on purpose and he is lying or a real...
  18. darth_bacon4

Achievement: Bacon unlocks!

I have unlocked a few skills but never posted on forum but now I am deciding to so here are the skills bacon has unlocked XD. So all the skills I have unlocked are: marksmanship (lvl 10 hit) ranged damage assessment (lvl 18 dmg I think) and finally serendipity (lvl 30 anything!) I don't have...
  19. darth_bacon4

Account Reactivation

About a year ago now I allowed myself to be scammed by typing in my password and user name in return for getting a full suit of nemesis armor. I had this account roughly 2 years before this happened. However when I started I put in completely incorrect information such as (first name: crazy...
  20. darth_bacon4

Uber: Angel shin guards F!

today I did the impossible and looted Angel! as well as full TT korss H400 L and riker ul1 L...well i'm pretty sure it's the best i've ever looted and probably ever will! lol:yay::yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge Currently is sitting on auction (3500 ped- 4k ped [buyout]...wooot!
  21. darth_bacon4

Uber noooob!

I am uber!...nooob noooooooooober! unlocked ranged damage assesment a while ago...nearly at serendipity but I want ppl to gratz me (-= so here is a picture...I think....I mean if the picture shows up!...I hope:yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  22. darth_bacon4

Help: isis LR32/ Taurus 15

I have a very important question to ask :D...I have skilled out of breer/riker series so the next step is to go into the isis series, I was looking at the lower lvl isis series and found myself looking at the isis LR32 however that was only 6.5/10 or something close to that I didn't buy it I...
  23. darth_bacon4

The song of the Count

omg ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...
  24. darth_bacon4

selling ME 200%-210%

hi it's crazy bacon with my 1st post ever and i'm here to tell u i sell ME at 200-210% most often 200% u can probably find me at camp pheonix or twins or pa but mostly pheonix (-: or just have some1 from my soc text me if u find a skillin villain (-: or join the soc ;) ;) ;) selling 1k atm but...
Back