Search results

1. Realityczecho

Will the new "super soc" pass Warants ?

Any Michiganer starting a soc to be #1 is doomed to fail. Come on Star, you'll always be our shadow!!!
  2. Realityczecho

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

As a Buckeye, I sincerely hope your captain (a wolverine) does better than his counterparts at the University of Michigan. Although, road kill does sound good for dinner!;)
  3. Realityczecho

PC: CND Beta East 1G Apartment

Any ideas?
  4. Realityczecho

PC: CND Beta East 1G Apartment

I'm thinking about selling my first floor G apartment on CND and would like opinions on what it might be worth. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  5. Realityczecho

Mod fapping service

Startacus? I think you need a break from EU!!!! Noob I tried dasp in my Rutuba and can easily hunt them with a fapper, since they hit so fast. and GRATZ darling, look forward to having you help keep my noob arse alive!
  6. Realityczecho

EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

Thanks to 711 for extending the deadline...I kept forgetting to submit my entries for the competition. 1) Dusk at Ithica Click to enlarge 2) Island Paradise Click to enlarge 3) Killer View (This is the kind of graphics I was waiting to see in VU 10) Click to enlarge...
  7. Killer View

Killer View

8. Island Paradise

Island Paradise

9. Dusk At Ithica

Dusk At Ithica

10. Realityczecho

Real bad area for pvp bug

Understand, that the only lootable pvp areas are pvp 3 & 4. Areas outside of the city are pvp, but you shouldn't be able to loot anyone. So, while yes you will be dead, you will not lose any of your belongings. Most of the time you have nothing to worry about, and people will just pass by...
  11. Realityczecho

Progress 17th Aug

While I hate waiting, I'm actually glad this update is taking a couple days to implement. My hard drive failed on me Sunday, and I've been in a frantic dash to get a new one up and running so I can play in the new VU when it launches. So, while I want MA to hurry up, I also want them to take...
  12. Realityczecho

Entropia Universe VU 10.0 client software download mirror hosted by EntropiaForum.com

Not that it's connected, but after I finished downloading the mirrored VU 10 client download, my computer crapped out. After it finished downloading, I unpackaged the RAR file and then jumped into play a little before the servers went down. I froze up in game and now my hard drive is...
  13. Realityczecho

Put Da1sy's pic on here and tell her....oops! Buckeye

Put Da1sy's pic on here and tell her....oops! Buckeye
  14. Realityczecho

Czech/Slovakia Players! Legacy of CSc. is Recruiting

I wouldn't mind learning, but not too many classes teaching Czech here in the states. Maybe I'll be able to travel back there one day and get a crash course! :)
  15. Realityczecho

Czech/Slovakia Players! Legacy of CSc. is Recruiting

How about a Czech who can't speak Czech! ;-P >And yes, I am part Czechoslovakian and still have family living in Ruda<
  16. Realityczecho

Ok, my new avatar is done

I'm more concerned about how my mask will look in the new VU. I created a killer mask, where people can't decide if they love or hate it, and I'm afraid it'll lose some of its effects. Buckeye
  17. Realityczecho

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

Here's my 2 pec: (1) Would like to get more skill gains in relation to the amount of money we invest into the game. It make me question whether depositing money to go one a good hunt is worth it when your skills barely change. (2) Fix the mobs so they attack you when you encroach on their...
  18. Realityczecho

Selling: Uber beacon:D

I'll take it to TT+715
  19. Realityczecho

Selling: Uber beacon:D

I'll take the start bid!
  20. Realityczecho

What is a Uber skill Total today?

While skills and knowledge are all part of being called an "Uber", I think it's a combination of a few things. Health points is a big factor in becoming an uber as well as being able to unlock professional standings that include Kill Strike and Commando. I think you should also have a high...
  21. Realityczecho

Land Grab 2009

You give MA WAAAAYYYYY too much credit in their server capacity. LG are laggy as hell and I hope this years will be better than the last LG. And even if MA had the capacity to handle that big of a LG, I doubt the routers in between us and MA's servers would be able to handle it all and we'd...
  22. Realityczecho

Land Grab 2009

It's not always about money.... Like me, most of the people in the top 50 socs, especially the top 20 socs, will do it for bragging rights more than the opportunity to own a LA. You really get to test your metal and find out who's the "Bitch" (and that's meant in a non-derogatory sense). So...
  23. Realityczecho

Land Grab 2009

I'm sure cash would be an acceptable bribe to join one of these fine societies!!!!;)
  24. Realityczecho

Land Grab 2009

You could film it and release your next Mega Box Hit, "The White Light!"
  25. Realityczecho

Land Grab 2009

I'm glad to hear that Frank!!! My point is that there's quite a few players who are well skilled that prefer to be freelancers most of the time. But, for LG's they may choose to join a society to participate and want to fight for a LA as a participant and not as a spectator helping others. I...
Back