Search results

1. Realityczecho

PC: CND Beta East 1G Apartment

I'm thinking about selling my first floor G apartment on CND and would like opinions on what it might be worth. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  2. Realityczecho

Selling: (M) Armors

I'm selling the following armor sets: Full Phantom Armor = TT+8.5k ped Full Vigilante Armor = TT+700 Sold Full Gremlin = TT+165 ped Partial Shogun Armor = TT+12 ped (Harness, Arm-Guards, Gloves, Thighs, Shins) Knight Feet = TT+20 ped Knight Thighs = TT+40 ped Knight Face-Guard = TT+13 ped...
  3. Realityczecho

Selling: Hardened Alloy BP (QR = 42.8)

As the title says, I'm taking offers on my Hardened Alloy Blueprint. Ingredients: 1 Narc & 2 Lyst BO: 2.7k ped Auction history shows the monthly at TT+2798, with no weekly or daily. Please submit your bids either here in this thread or by PM. Keep this thread clean of any spam and stay on...
  4. Realityczecho

Selling: Shoji Room Dividers

"Perfect piece of furniture for any Home, Office, or Business!" Take advantage of this special offer to break the monotony of a large open space by being able to divide it into separate areas without sacrificing style. I present to you today, for sale for the first time here on Entropia Forum...
  5. Realityczecho

Uber: Talk about feeling like Ted Bundy

They say shoes are a woman's best friend, and I guess they are mine too!!!! Click to enlarge Johnny Buckeye Ringo ***I meant Al Bundy, not Ted. Posted this shorlty after I woke up so wasn't thinking clearly yet. Thanks for the correction!!!***
  6. Realityczecho

Buying: Phantom (M) or Ghoul (M) armor set

Looking for a set of either armor in an all peds deal. Please contact me by PM here on EF if you have a set for sale and the price you are asking for it. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  7. Realityczecho

19k Atrox Mature

I'd always hoped I'd get a loot like this and the day finally came! I went south of Ithica to blow my last 300 ped in ammo and wound with a 19k Atrox Mature!!!! Click to enlarge
  8. Realityczecho

Selling: CND Beta East 1G Apartment

I've come to the tough decision to sell my large 1st floor apartment on CND. Being on the 1st floor, you get the best graphics of the asteroid surface. As soon as I can figure out why I'm unable to upload my screenshots, I'll post some pics of the apartment and it's great view. Opening Big...
  9. Realityczecho

Selling: Reilly Boots BP (QR=78)

I'm looking to sell my Reilly Boots BP with a good QR. SB: 2.5k peds BO: 3k peds Ingredients: 8 x Generic Leather 9 x Soft Leather Please post you offers here in this thread or PM. Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  10. Realityczecho

Anyone else having problems loggin into EU?

I'm curious if it's just me or if anyone else is having an issue logging into Entropia? It's really bumming me out... Buckeye
  11. Realityczecho

NBK Engineers Recruiting Now!!!!!

My Fellow Entropians, Are you tired of all these hunting oriented societies? Are you ready for a society that focuses on non-hunting professions? Are you ready for a change? Friend, I would like to introduce you to the NBK Engineers. As our name states (Engineers), we focus on all...
  12. Realityczecho

PC: Ziplex Tik500 MatterSeeker (L) Blueprint (L)

Tonight I looted this limited bp with 29 clicks on it. There has only been one sold on auction, back around September 2007, with a markup of 3,846,153.75%. Please give me your opinions on what you think it might be worth today! Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  13. Realityczecho

Nice way to bring in 2008!!!

Weeeee...I looted my first True HOF!!! Was finishing up the last few clicks on my limited bp which had been globaling a lot, but totally didn't realize I got 3.2k until I saw Pole go "weeehaaawww" and was amazed. I looted another good limited bp so let's do this again! Buckeye Click to enlarge
  14. Realityczecho

CND Apartments For Sale!!!

I'm selling 2 CND apartments on the 1st floor of Beta East. The apartments on the 1st floor have the best view and most detail of the asteroid surface. 1) Beta East 1B (120 items) = 850 PED 2) Beta East 1D (150 Items) = 1100 PED * The maintenance fee is 10 ped/month Post or PM me if you...
  15. Realityczecho

What's happening to the loot pool?

On Saturday afternoon I ran a hard 35 ped beacon (11110). I have alway had good luck with beacons and have never lost ped on them. I had assembled a good team of skilled players and we blew through the beacon with ease. But, when we went to loot the boxes, we were shocked by how little there...
  16. Realityczecho

1st Floor CND Apartment

An "Out of This World" Sale: After debating over, and over, and over again with myself, I have decided to sell one of my 1st floor apartments on CND. Beta East Apartment 1A (120 items) (1st floor apartments have the best views of the asteroid and the most detail) Startbid: 1 ped Current...
  17. Realityczecho

Selling Apartment

Kansha Condos, Apartment 14E Here's you chance to own this wonderful piece of Sakura City real estate! SB: 400 ped BO: 550 ped Feel fee to post you bids here in this thread or by PM. I will keep the thread up to date with the latest bids and will honor anyone's request, by PM,to be kept...
  18. Realityczecho

Show off your new armor!!!

Post pics of your armor! Since the VU I have seen several of the new armor designs, but let's see the pics of your armor here for everyone to see! Come on, you know you wanna.... .
  19. Realityczecho

CND Apartment Rentals

CND Beta East - 1st Floor Apartments: With the spike in apartment prices it has become difficult, if not impossible, for many people to buy or afford an apartment on CND. I am looking into the possibility of renting my apartments to those looking for a place to store their loot while on...
  20. Realityczecho

Buying Furniture BPs

As the title says I'm looking for furniture blueprints. I need lvl 2 or higher or limited, so if you have one PM me or post your price in this thread!
  21. Realityczecho

Buying Apartments

I am buying apartments both on Calypso and CND. If you have an apartment for sale please PM me. (For those wondering, I am not a reseller!) Johnny Buckeye Ringo
  22. Realityczecho

Selling MA-101 BP

Selling my MA-101 BP QR of 55.2 Post offers here or PM me. Highest offer: 265 PED (Richard Devil)
Back