Search results

1. Blackjack

An Entropian Proverb...

Once upon a time there was a nonconforming Hiryuu who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started to fly south. In a short time ice began to form on his wings and he fell to Calypso on Treasure Island, almost frozen. A hogglo...
  2. Blackjack

Camo Arms Desert Stalker - Rareity...

Im wondering about just how common the Camo Arms Desert Stalker is? I suspect this is a very rare rifle as I havent seen or even heard about many in game, but discussion with Few Scars over on his selling thread () got me curious enough to post an inquiry in the hopes that the PCF community can...
  3. Blackjack

Cake?.... or.... PIE!!!!

Ah yes.... And here for your audio/video pleasure is the (Un)Official TDO mascot Sprickett to demonstrate the unmistakeable merits of BOTH kinds of culinary ecstasy.... Blackjack :cowboy:
  4. Blackjack

Selling: Full Infiltrator (M,L) with complete set of 3E plates.

Armor and plates are still for sale and can be viewed in Anshe Chungs bank shop. Please see Aura Lily's sales thread on this forum. Also feel free to contact Aura Lily or myself either here or ingame with inquires and offers concerning this armor. As the title sez... ATTENTION!!!!! CHECK...
  5. Blackjack

Full Infiltrator (M) armor (L)? Whats a fair price for a full set?

Anyone know what a full set of this armor is going for these days? Mid to Full tt value on all parts. Blackjack :cowboy:
  6. Blackjack

Personal best in mining!

First a big thanks to TDO's own Rejman for buying a dome! :D While trying to win 500 ped in the dome 14 competition that is running until the end of Dec for the highest single loot, I hit this this very nice Vast XXI caldorite. Setup is a Ziplex TK120 tier 2 with 2 depth enhancers and a OA-103...
  7. Blackjack

HoF: A small Hof...

Out hunting Mals and popped this Osseo with a couple nice items in him.... This is what I like to see in a loot window! :yay: Blackjack :cowboy:
  8. Blackjack

What is dropping the new (L) mindforce chips?

I've seen a buch of these new attack chips in auction but I have no idea what creatures they are coming from. Haven't noticed anyone asking this on the forums either so I figured I would as I'd really like to go loot some of those neat cryo chips! :D So, if you've looted any interesting...
  9. Blackjack

Uber: Exactly 1000 ped.... no more, no less... ;)

Logged in NW of Camp Echidna figuring on shooting a few foul and landed on top of a warrior..... As usual my screenshot missed the HOF but I got it in the chat window. Nothing of interest unless you have a real fetish for thyroid oil, got about 10k of that.:D Blackjack :cowboy:
  10. Blackjack

Official Planet Calypso subscription based website

I saw the thread about a suggestion that MA have thier own official forum instead of relying on EF and thought that idea has merit but it will never happen because from FPC/MA's pov thier is really little or nothing to be gained from what would likely be a fairly expensive undertaking. However...
  11. Blackjack

Uber: Tall, Dark & Hairy - Uber Argo

Kill 100 argo's... ho hum... boring.... This is about as exciting as having my teeth cleaned.... BOOM!!!! Wha?... Swirlies?!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! \o/ Scored full tt Hermes shins and a full tt CB19 also. All in all not a bad run on the big hairy guys...:D Blackjack :cowboy:
  12. Blackjack

Into the Volcano mission

Anyone figured this one out yet? It seems to be some sort of series of codes, but I havent been able to figure them out before getting slammed by the damn Evis. Did manage some screenies tho... Anybody able to figure these codes out? Blackjack :cowboy:
  13. Blackjack

Camo Arms Desert Stalker

I'd like to get a price check on my rifle, it's a Camo Arms Desert stalker currently at tier 1.8. Entropedia lists it at 18.5k but I think the data there is suspect and was hoping to get an accurate value from the community. Here's the Entropedia page for reference...
  14. Blackjack

Buying: Evil BLP amp...

Looking for one of these, please post or PM if you have one to sell or know of someone who does. Blackjack :cowboy:
  15. Blackjack

Uber: Loaded Atrax...

MInding my own business, just out murdering atrax when this popped up.... Included 2 full tt Thunderbird helmets (L), a Dominax Rattlesnake UL and LOTS of Eye oil... Damn I love this game! Blackjack :cowboy:
  16. Blackjack

New EF section for Quest info?

I think it would be useful to have a sub-section on EF specifically for quest information, probably in ENTROPIA UNIVERSE DISCUSSION - General Discussion or else as part of the N00bs Corner, or even with its own header. But it would be nice to have one place we can go to find and post quest info...
  17. Blackjack

A pack of scips now!!!!!!

Hey Entropians, Ive got something for ya.... I shamelessly plagarized pretty much all of this and made it my very own. All mistakes should be blamed on my editor at large Stinky. Any resemblance to any avatars living or dead is purely coincidental. And of course an erection lasting more than 4...
  18. Blackjack

Phuleeeeeeeze Marco!!!!!!! Can we have these?

Found this while surfing through the bowels of the internet and realized this is the ONE THING that is missing from EU!!!....... Wait for it...... Wait......... ROCKET PROPELLED CHAINSAW FTW!!!!!!! Please vote for MA to implement these right away!!!:D Blackjack :cowboy:
  19. Blackjack

Selling: Moderate Firestorm chip

For sale: Moderate Firestorm Chip. First 4.5k ped takes it home!:D Great for skilling those valuable pyrotropy skills! And loads of fun for blasting people out of thier socks!!! Price reduced! Please, ped only!!! Blackjack :cowboy:
  20. Blackjack

HoF: A little azzurdite....

Mining good......:D Blackjack :cowboy:
  21. Blackjack

Buying: Full Tiger (M) ul

Im looking to do a trade for a set of full Tiger (M). I have for trade a complete (w/feet) set of Ghoul and a Medium Firestorm chip + an amount of ped tbd. So if your looking to downgrade but dont want to go ALL the way down, maybe we can work something out! :yay: Please PM me with your...
  22. Blackjack

Selling: ESI for sale....

99.23 ped ESI for sale, send me a PM if your interested. :D Blackjack :cowboy:
  23. Blackjack

Theme song for VU 10.0....

Post your favorite theme song for VU 10.0!!! What sez "End of the world for you"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjFq0_g93k Blackjack :cowboy:
  24. Blackjack

Yet another loot theory!!!!!

Ok, since I've been reading EF I've seen several very good loot theories so I figured I'd toss my own out there. If this kind of thing bores you, then by all means move along,nothing to see here.:D I am interested in generating some discussion about how this works, but personnally I don't think...
  25. Blackjack

Unable to deposit

Deposits seem to be not working, I went make a deposit and the deposit thingie (thingie = highly technical term refering to the deposit interface) gets as far as the select deposit method screen and no further. This is severly cramping my cash flow and if you or someone you know is responsible...
Back