Search results

1. L

5k+ HOF

My largest HOF ever :yay: There's no HOF text on the above picture, so here's a screenshot of the Hall of Fame
  2. L

Weird problem this morning

So I did my usual check in this morning on the forums and I couldn't "gratz" anyone. The blue button was missing. I checked my pop-up blockers but they were all switched off. Didn't worry too much about it, but it was annoying. So this afternoon I logon so that I can write this note to ask if...
  3. L

Achievement: Unlocked serendipity

Well the title says it all..... :yay::D:wtg::laugh: I'm very happy bunny. Lily
  4. L

Selling: Vigi harness M SGA

I think the title says it all. If you are interested, make an offer. If I don't get a decent offer, I'll put it on the ingame auction. This isn't an auction, but I am looking for offers. Lily
  5. L

Achievement: MEM unlock

Wasn't expecting this, but it was a nice surprise, Material Extraction Methodology..... Lily
  6. L

Maganite

Has anyone found maganite since the new engine was introduced? If so, and you want to tell us of course, where did you find it and what finder were you using? Just curious as I have not yet found any and am probably not looking in the right areas. Lily
  7. L

Help: No "gratz" button

Well I tried a search but got nowhere. On HOF, global, uber, discoveries and acheivement posts, I no longer have a blue gratz button. This picture illustrates my point, my name isn't in the list, but there is also no gratz button Did I miss something, or am I banned from saying "gratz"? Lily
  8. L

How to loot a corpse in VU10.0

OK lots of people seem to be having trouble looting corpses. I use the steps below and have looted all the corpse even after the health bars were not appearing. 1) be in first person mode 2) be in aim mode (try pressing the spacebar to get the aim cursor) 3) aim at corpse 4) press the...
  9. L

PC on a limited blueprint

OK so I have a MatterDriller MD-201 (L) Blueprint (L) with only 1 click on it. Is it worth selling? or should I just hang on to it until I can use it myself? Lily
  10. L

Achievement: Unlocked BPC

Yes! Finally! After a lot of simple I and II conductors, I have unlocked....... :yay: Lily
  11. L

HoF: Yes, finally a real HOF

Well it's not technically my first ever HOF, but it is my first real HOF. The previous one made it into last place on the HOF board for a grand total of 5 mins :rolleyes: Anyway here is my crafting HOF :yay: And here's the HOF table too.... My first garnets as well :wtg: Lily
  12. L

Achievement: 2 unlocks

So the first is.........marksmanship and the second, by far the most impressive of the two........2000 sweat gatherer....:yay: Lily
  13. L

Achievement: Cga

So I decided it was time I actually did something again, so I went out mining. Found I was making more money of the entmatters, so I stuck with them and today I got...... :yay: Now back to practicing melee. Lily
  14. L

Selling: Full Kobold female

As the title says, I am selling my Kobold armour. It is complete. The items are at various TT values as shown :- Kobold Arm Guards (F) 1 2.30 PED Kobold Face Guard (F) 1 10.63 PED Kobold Foot Guards (F) 1 16.50 PED Kobold Gloves (F) 1 16.50 PED Kobold Harness (F) 1 14.06 PED Kobold Shin...
  15. L

Complete Kobold (F)

I am thinking about selling my set of Kobold. It is complete (ie has feet) and it is female. But I wasn't sure if it is worth trying to sell it as a set or whether to simply put it in the in-game auction. Any suggestions? And prices? Lily
  16. L

Very first HOF

OK so not all that large, but it's still a HOF:yay: Never thought it would happen.... Lily
  17. L

Mda

I finally unlocked melee damage assessment... :yay:
  18. L

Finally got my first unlock....

Lily :yay:
  19. L

PC full Vigilante (F)

So what is the price of the full set? Lily
  20. L

Selling 10k sweat

Sorry the title is currently wrong, I am now down to 8k sweat. Starting bid at rate 0.7. Buyout at rate 1.0. Would like to sell as one lot, but any offers considered... Reply to this thread or pm me. Lily SOLD OUT so this thread can be locked and trashed or simply forgotten about...
  21. L

Last globals from the last VU

So two globals from the previous VU. and Nothing yet from this one, still not bad :yay: Lily
  22. L

A nice allophyl global

I seem to do alright killing allophyls. If I try to kill anything else, I get very poor loot, but this is my second global on allophyls. :yay: Sorry the pictures a bit weird but it took me a little time to work out what was happening......and the rest of the screenshot was just grass. Lily
  23. L

Finally a global

Finally fixed my sword and decided to see if I could kill an allophyl. The second one to die gave me my first melee global :yay: (and of course I worked out how to upload images, so that's two achievements really) A very happy Lily
  24. L

Hello everyone

Well I've been playing for several months now and have finally got round to actually registering on here. So, HELLO Lilly :yay:
Back