Search results

1. agalvayne

Selling: Genesis Power Claw Mk 6 FEN Edition (Sold)

Hi, Taking offers on this lovely powerclaw. If the right offer comes along I just might part with it :) Sure it needs no introduction, with a base efficiency of 85.4% and mindark DPS of 89.3, all while entering learning period at only level 42! I've enclosed a link to the wiki for your viewing...
  2. agalvayne

Entropia Pocket stopped working after iOS update?

Some time last night my iPhone XS Max has updated itself to iOS 14.2 and now my Entropia Pocket app no longer seems to work. If i open the application from the home screen I get a momentary flash of a black screen with Entropia "E" logo on it, then it returns to main screen. I'm not tech savvy...
  3. agalvayne

Selling: Selling various gear, including Summer 17, etc.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to look at my sales thread! Bit of a mixture here, but do let me know if you're interested - prices aren't really negotiable, but y'know, don't be shy :) This isn't an auction as such, but should there be unexpected demand for an item, in the interest of fairness...
  4. agalvayne

Uber: Formicacida :)

Been working through a few missions when this beauty showed up :yay:
  5. agalvayne

Question: What happened to the cottages that used to be on Atlas Island?

When I first started playing back in 2007 I remember nosily stumbling into a cottage filled with lots of ancient weapons, it was like a museum to a new player like me, a piece of history and a veritable wealth of information before i'd discovered the wiki. I'm pretty sure it was located at Atlas...
  6. agalvayne

Anyone heard of the flash app N-game?

Has anybody here heard of or played a little flash game called N-game before? I used to play it a lot when bored but lost the executable. The other day I finally downloaded it again and remember how addictive it is! You play the character of the Ninja and have to make it through maze-like levels...
  7. agalvayne

PC: Corrupt Hypercharger Blueprint

Hi, A friend looted this today while crafting, and he has asked me to try to find out what it is worth and help him sell it. We know it is for the PotE armor event, and from the information posted in the clientloader, it appears that 5 of these is needed in trade. This makes it sound rarer that...
  8. agalvayne

Bots on Beacons

Hi, Earlier today we went on a society beacon mission.. We were shortish on peds, and didnt have too much time so it was just a small 23pedder.. Now i've been on a fair few beacons before (right up to 35 ones, but mainly 23/25), and have checked the Entropedia Entries for the Beacon Mission, and...
  9. agalvayne

A lucky week

As usual, i'm late in posting these again, but as my money has ran out i needed something to do so posted them here. I'd went on a mining run around the north east of hades and south-east of ithaca, when i found a nice feff mourner spawn which i didnt know was there. as i was supposed to be...
  10. agalvayne

PC: Full Boar (M)

Hi, Does anyone know roughly how much i should be paying for a full Boar (M) Armor Set? I could be buying soon, but may need to "rearrange" my funds before i can ;) Andrew
  11. agalvayne

Ukash Deposits

I've just tried to deposit via ukash, and the ingame and site mechanisms dont seem to be working. not sure if it means anything, but on the EU deposit type list on the website ( where you choose what deposit method you would like), there is no currency box to select which currency, which i'm...
  12. agalvayne

Money to be made?

Hi, Everybody has heard the story of people that deposited once and made back their money and lots of profit and withdrew, or never deposited and make a profit, so even if its rare, theres money to be made ( even if it can be difficult). Bearing this in mind, in England ( and i'm sure many other...
  13. agalvayne

Pc: Asg-1 Pig

Hey, Does anybody know what sort of price i should be paying for an Omegaton ASG-1 PIG? Thanks Andrew
  14. agalvayne

Crafting the Future?

Hi, I don't make many posts on EF, and dont really craft ( unless you count some basic pumps BP a friend gave me). Is it just me, or does it seem the future is in crafting? It is possible to craft armors, weapons, tools etc., MA removed money from loot, and replaced it with oils, which are now...
  15. agalvayne

My latest global (Ambu)

Hey again every1, Just thought i'd post my latest global of mine, which i got hunting Ambu in Neas. It doesn't actually show the global text in the chat, as i missed it with the team loot text, and never thought to move the text, but got the nice swirlies, (and the loot of course :P ) Shame it...
  16. agalvayne

Faucervix Global (50PED)

Hi, This is my first post in EF, so thought it'd make sense to make my first post about my First Global. Its a little late, but thought i'd post anyways :P Not a very big global, but i was pleased with it. It was an excellent day for me then, as minutes later, i got another global with a...
Back