Search results

1. G

12759 Zinc

Double posted while trying to get image to work...
  2. G

12759 Zinc

I've been playing EU on and off for like 4 years now. Never had a tower. Biggest global was 660 lyst or something like that. Basically I bled PED. Until today. I decided to play because I had gotten sick and couldn't do homework or go into the lab. Being sick has never been so great...
  3. G

S: Full Nemi

S: Full Nemi (M) Pm or post with offers, thanks.
  4. G

Buying OreFinder OF-212

If anyone has one for sale or knows a shop that stocks one can you let me know? I searched pretty much every mall and the auction and can't find :(
  5. G

First Ore Global- Gazz 82

Had 2 enmatter globals before but my first ore global comes at 320 Prospecting :) I have almost 1k surveying though :P Click to enlarge
  6. G

Selling Phasm Claw

I'm looking for offers and will accept items. It goes in a refiner and that's about all I know :)
  7. G

Buying Basic Pattern Shirts/Pants/Mannell Boots Uncolored

As the title topic says, I need loads and we can negotiate a price. I'm skilling coloring and am currently 367 so will be buying for awhile. If you or someone you know skills tailoring on these items please let me know and I hope we can work something out. TT or tt+? I'd take tt+ any day :yay:
  8. G

Selling 7.5k ME 195%

If anyone's interested, send me a pm and we can arrange to meet in game :)
  9. G

OLA 32 on the Auction Block?!

Just saw this on auction, what's going on? :scratch2: I is very curious
  10. G

Ore and Enmatter Amounts

I recently opened an Ore and Enmatter booth in Omegaton Epsilon Tower and I was looking for some input on how much each lot of items should cost. So simple question I suppose- Do you prefer to buy resources in lots of 25 Ped, 50 Ped, 100 Ped, or higher? Thanks a bunch for any help you can give me :)
  11. G

Greed's Ore and Enmatter Booth Now Open!

Booth 12- Omegaton Epsilon Tower Directions: Looking at Epsilon from the Omegaton West Habitat tp, run to the entrance on the right, go in and my booth is just on the left :) Since starting Entropia it has always been my dream to run a shop. I have not been able to afford a shop with the...
  12. G

Mining Global

13. G

Greed's Enmatter and Ore Booth Now Open!

Booth 12- Omegaton Epsilon Tower Since starting Entropia it has always been my dream to run a shop. I have not been able to afford a shop with the ridiculously high prices but I was able to purchase a booth :) So stop by and check out the deals on ores and enmatters. As the booth only stocks...
  14. G

Buying booth or cheap shop

I'm looking for a way to avoid the auction so if someone has a booth/shop for sale please let me know :)
  15. G

Noob Question: Enmat amps/oreamps

Um, What exactly do they do? I thought they were multipliers but when I used a 102 they definitely aren't
Back