Search results

1. danka soul

Its time someone does something with auto bots hunting

i have watched this goin on for sometime Monria..RT of late similar avatars involved..one in particular caused me to get that angry which is unusual for me after the yrs in this game..Monria DME dealt with it efficently by watching and demanding it stopped which did happen...headed back to RT...
  2. danka soul

question 2..Souls 2nd

it is nice to have new missions coming out but if they cant be activated or as per qoute "cannot execute" why were they put out in the first place..is it a look whats coming thing or just a blatant mistake. The same is with some bps..ie talent potion remix...cannot execute..been up for 3 months...
  3. danka soul

Question one

why have we not been able to rectify the standard glitch of getting stuck in walls falling thru floors of apartments and or shops. as a deed holder but not a shop holder i am dissappointed for them who have given MA real dollars and peds to have a business but if people leave as they do because...
  4. danka soul

Many thanxs to all

[B]THANK YOU ALL[B] Just a quick note to let u all in this technical area for all the help i have achieved to get back in. You all deserve a medal for being understanding for those of us that are illiterate in computers me especially. I am now back at home on calypso enjoying my alter...
  5. danka soul

For those still having download problems

Originally Posted by danka soul I have downloaded all setup exe and 2 3 4 5 6 Problem is as soon as exe gets so far it keeps telling me to insert disc 2 i am a total idiot computer wise but have followed every thread to attempt a re fix even to the point of re installing all..............am i...
  6. danka soul

A big rep to the following

my thanxs to the following EU members..who without their help i would still be locked out of Planet Calypso...and on behalf of other fellow aussies who went to this area and HELP??? thread..check out the results... :yay:DR DOOM...Prodigies/Dawn Daemons WODY..aka Joshua Jot Averius MOJO...Zoku...
  7. danka soul

Help: Why???

I have downloaded all setup exe and 2 3 4 5 6 Problem is as soon as exe gets so far it keeps telling me to insert disc 2 i am a total idiot computer wise but have followed every thread to attempt a re fix even to the point of re installing all..............am i that much of a dope:mad: by the...
Back