Search results

1. Missa

Selling: Unique Opportunity - Sentinel F UnL

Sentinel Armour is now SOLD. Up for sale is the ONLY full set of Sentinel currently in game. All pieces are Unlimited with the Thighs and Feet being SGA Armour - see stats below for both SGA and non-SGA. The set was completed just before Christmas 2009. With a baby on the way, I'm not...
  2. Missa

Selling: Shadow Thighs F UnL

Thighs SOLD 11k ped Hard to find - Unlimited Shadow Thighs F for sale. This thread gives some pricing info. Anyone interesting in buying, please reply in thread or via pm. This is not an auction, I will sell to the first person that offers a reasonable price. Cheers, Missa
  3. Missa

EU History Made.. 1st Full Sentinel Set!!!

It's taken some time to get all the pieces together, and I was rapt when Ozi bought me the feet for xmas to finish off the set :) The thighs and feet are SGA.
  4. Missa

Achievement: Quality Sense

Madly skilling away on hairdressing and I unlocked Quality Sense!!!! It only adds about 4% to the Hair Stylist Profession, but still a very nice feeling to achieve the unlock :). Cheers, Missa
  5. Missa

Achievement: Combat Sense Unlocked

Yay, tonight I unlocked Combat Sense while out on the Hoggs. And the middle Hogg in the pic then gave me a 147 ped global straight after!
  6. Missa

Selling: Make Up Masks - Small (L)

Selling 6 x Small Make Up Masks (L) The masks are all full tt (100 ped) and I am selling each one for 115 ped. All the masks are empty, ready and waiting for your design to be painted onto it!! If you are interested in buying one, send me a pm or reply below and I will arrange for you to...
  7. Missa

Selling: Full Female Viking Armour (incl feet)

SELLING FULL VIKING ARMOUR F AUCTION ENDED * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * SALE PRICE: 7,100 PEDS * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I have accepted an opening bid of a straight 7k peds. Therefore the auction will end at 09:00 MA time on the 14th. Based on market feedback, I have reduced the...
  8. Missa

Achievement: Skin Colour Unlocked!

Woot, I just unlocked skin colour... has been a long time coming lol!! It's a very popular service that I am often asked for, so it's great to finally unlock it :) Hehe, it was only this week that I sent 2 customers over to Sorg for skin colour :)
  9. Missa

Buying: 8 Long Insignia Curtains

Hello I want to buy 8 Long Insignia Curtains (preferably uncoloured/untextured). Please PM me here if you have any for sale. If you have the BP, please PM me also - I'm happy to work out a deal to supply materials if needed, or buy the BP. Cheers, Missa
  10. Missa

Buying: Viking Arms F and Gloves F

NO LONGER BUYING Hello I'm looking for Viking Arms and Gloves F. Post a reply or PM me if you have any for sale. Cheers Missa OK - have bought the arms... still need gloves!!! Woot, have bought the gloves now too :)
  11. Missa

OMG: 6 Tailoring Globals = 750 Ped!!!

Hey EU'ers, I couldn't believe the run of luck I had the other week with these tailoring globals!! I hit Level 5 Tailoring and thought I might try sliding the bar down a little towards "Condition" while I did a tailoring run on my Level 1 and 2 BP's... I haven't had much success since, so I...
  12. Missa

First Complete Martial Armour!!

It has taken a long time, but I have finally completed my set of Martial Armour :yay::yay::yay: I had to wait for the ubers to loot them from the Mulaak thingys and the spiders! (Thank you ubers) I look like a little red bug!! It's really great to have something nice and bright to wear in the...
  13. Missa

A Scabbie Global!!!

Wow, yesterday was a big day for globals!! I globalled on Mannell Shoes, then later on I went hunting with my RL hubbie, Ozi, and another soc mate, Xaph. We headed off north of the pvp area above PA in search of Scaboreas. We globalled twice,the first one was 101 peds, and the second one was...
  14. Missa

Missa's Shoes!!!

Woot... my second ever solo global, and first decent loot for tailoring too!! I'd just done a big run on basic pants and shirts and had a small amount of materials left over. I almost exited the manufacturing machine to go hunting... but I thought I'd just see what else I could make out of the...
  15. Missa

Tailoring - Unlocking Leathers

Hello I've had a bit of a look around EF and can't seem to find any info on when the different leathers unlock for use in tailoring. I'm a level 3 tailor at the moment and there are a few basic leathers that I can use, such as snable, combibo, allophyl, and a few others... Does anyone know...
Back