Search results

1. Brother Rick

Selling: Improved Excavator (tier 1)

As the title says, my improved excavator is for sale. Although I have loved playing with it, I am playing less these days and therefore I'm not doing honor to such a great tool. As I remember I had a hard time getting one when I was looking for one myself, I feel the obligation to put it on...
  2. Brother Rick

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

As RobVee is not able to post today, he asked me to post the following for him: 1000 days without taming! :whip:
  3. Brother Rick

It seems they want all tamers to stop playing until they have this implemented, if I understand the following phrase from the release notes of VU 12.6.1 correctly :laugh:
  4. Brother Rick

Entropia Universe Receives $2.5 Million Dollars From One Investor in Planet Calypso Citizenship System

And as always, MindArk is late... They can't even make the deadline of the first of April for their jokes :rolleyes:
  5. Brother Rick

VU 9.4 vs VU 12.4

Hmmm.... that must be taming, right? :whip:
  6. Brother Rick

The best Space Age gift from MindArk would be...

The best gift for space would be to ship taming back to Calypso
  7. Brother Rick

Mining.. WTF?

Same here: not playing until it is fixed. And I'm quite upset about it, because I couldn't play for a long time because I was so busy IRL. Now I managed to schedule some EU-time and it is fucked!
  8. Brother Rick

Entropia Universe 11.9.0 Release Notes

I expected spaceships to come back, but instead they added support for caves... Now I wonder if they will make the new spaceship hangars like the one in Thunderbirds ^_^ Special behavior for mobs sounds nice, if that means that they behave like tamed animals after you whipped them ;-) Anyway...
  9. Brother Rick

Animal day

Although we are seperated of our pets for over a year now*, I wish you all a happy animal day! Go and hug that exa and play with the wild daikibas around the planet and forget about not being able to tame them for a day! *let's assume that it is for their health due to the impact of the...
  10. Brother Rick

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

11. Brother Rick

So... Tomorrow VU11.3... Will it contain pets? I think it will, because pet is 3 letters... Also "all good things come in three"... Wishful thinking? We will know tomorrow :P
  12. Brother Rick

Should ET use this forum, or EF when it gets back?

Remember when considering the results of this post, that you are asking this one the forum that is now owned by one planet, but perhaps more important: in a community that was "born" on Calypso and is used to this community, regardless of the URL they need to type in. People that are planning...
  13. Brother Rick

Question: Would you Buy a Auto Drill Tower?

I know a solution for you: Buy my improved excavator for 15k ;)
  14. Brother Rick

Monomyth revealed

Yeah it was a lot of fun! I still think about it every now and then. +rep again :laugh:
  15. Brother Rick

Server Down For Release

It's not naievity... All the bugs are really features, which can be put on and off with a single click each. That's why new bugs come up when older ones are solved... simply a few misclicks :laugh:
  16. Brother Rick

Server Down For Release

If there is a 2 hour bug fix, then you should be happy, because that would exterminate the bugs you had for years :yay:
  17. Brother Rick

Question: CnD Mining, Bad luck or Robbery!!!!

I'm sorry to hear of your bad run, but it happened to me and many others as well... So don't worry, CND is just like any other place, although the ups and down are bigger. Good luck on your next run!
  18. Brother Rick

Content Release 2010.4

Are there new platform notes in the client loader? Perhaps taming is back Nvm, info is now behind the link in the OP: 31 Aug 2010 IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXED ISSUES !Adjusted deposit protocols to cater for the change in service with PayByCash. Planet-Specific Releases New content released in...
  19. Brother Rick

Why perpetuate rumors ??

I suggest editing your original post with the questions and the answers, so people don't have to look through the whole thread to find the answers... That might help convincing others as well. *edit* I don't know who to believe, but I do know that my eyes are getting heavy.... Goodnight all!
  20. Brother Rick

Why perpetuate rumors ??

They can tell what they think as long as it ain't their patient, if I'm not mistaken...
  21. Brother Rick

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Since it's about a radio station I have a question: What is your favorite song and why? Perhaps more on topic: When did you started your radio station? How many listeners do you have on average? What's your most beautiful memory of your radio station?
  22. Brother Rick

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Do you mean he spread the rumors himself? :laugh:
  23. Brother Rick

Auction House Money Increments

I think that you do need to allow bids that have figures behind the comma, but also keep the minimum increase of one ped. Exception on this rule would be the first bid, which can be anything on or above the set SB and of course the BO can always be met.
  24. Brother Rick

FYI: Unit RX 471: Next VU will contain love!

Lots of vehicle enhancers
  25. Brother Rick

ATH: Looks like even the "bests" can get a huge mammooth find :D

woohoo!!! Big grats :yay::yay::yay:
Back