Search results

1. A-Bomb

Info: 153234 Gorgon ATH players

Was indeed 5 players in total with one being completly new and just ran in the area for the first time after doing the mission. Only shot gorgon a few times, but enough times to get 3k ped from it, imagine that start to EU :D. Same player showed up the day after for the full event in some new...
  2. A-Bomb

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

There actually is no such law in Sweden. It's often negotiated tho with an NDA, if one is needed, as you mention about giving up rights to sue, to apply for the same job back at a later time etc. But unless its negotiated prior or afterwards there is no law making you entiteled to a penny should...
  3. A-Bomb

Price Check Easter Ring 2024

Those 7% went pretty quick from "stupid number" to being worth an extra 20k.
  4. A-Bomb

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

can't use the mouse to raise and lower the sound in the settings tho :(
  5. A-Bomb

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

@Ludvig|MindArk Auction is broken. Can't load it. Can't click "market value" on items, nothing happens for 30 sec and then pops up just showing "undefined" on all values.
  6. A-Bomb

new UI making it hard to play

You're not wrong. Please add the slider bars in the settings to that list too. They are a pain to get a hold of.
  7. A-Bomb

I did something similar to that, which is why i suspect it to be the case. Has anyone been able to reproduce this tho? I've tried a few times in a few diffrent ways with no success. I have not tried with L tho.
  8. A-Bomb

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

Wait till you try to search the auction for something. You'll open every window imaginable.
  9. A-Bomb

Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

You also fixed an issue with excavator tools auto-targeting the nearest claim, now we get to manually click them all.
  10. A-Bomb

Bug Report Back to not being able to write in chat cus hitting keys makes you do stuff... again.
  11. A-Bomb

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Yupp, that ones back.
  12. A-Bomb

Bug Report Title: Memory leak, most likely Date Found: I think it was already present but its alot more noticable now Description: Expected: consistant 144 fps Actual: 30 fps after running the game for a few hours Steps to Reproduce: run the game for a few hours an notice the fps decline...
  13. A-Bomb

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Rest in peace :(
  14. A-Bomb

Help: Visual Update: Bug/Crash Report Thread

I have a buddy who has that same issue. Auto-move doesnt work on the mouse but anything else he binds to the mouse does work.
  15. A-Bomb

Mine were broken too but work fine now!
  16. A-Bomb

Tried your steps. Didn't work. You should probably take another look.
  17. A-Bomb

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

I changed my mind
  18. A-Bomb

I don't want to help someone.
  19. A-Bomb

I don't want to help someone. Edit: I really hope this was not an attempt at mitigating aimbots, that would be really worrisome.
  20. A-Bomb

I don't want to help someone.
  21. A-Bomb

The New UI - Everything looks exactly the same

100% this. It's too uniform.
  22. A-Bomb

It has always reverted to the top left after a relog.
  23. A-Bomb

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: Selecting what residue to use (I know it's mentioned but i have a quick fix if its complicated) Description: You still cannot select the order of residue to be used while crafting. Please at least sort residue from the lowest quantity (up top) to the highest quantity (in the...
  24. A-Bomb

Bug Report Title: Waypoint numbers flipping upside/down Date Found: 2024-02-28 Description: Expected: Numbers staying the same on the radar Actual: Numbers not staying the same on the radar Steps to Reproduce: Create a waypoint for a deed, pull the claim and the numbers will flip. (I'm...
  25. A-Bomb

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Try hitting enter twice, not just once. Works for me.
Back