Search results

1. A-Bomb

Buying: WTB Arcspark

Got peds, need poker. HMU
  2. A-Bomb

Come hang out with us!

Ima keep it straight. We're not in the flex competitiion even though we play too much. The three of us just got back to EU the past year or two, and it'd be extra cool if you knew one of us from before being ExoKnight, Fooley and myself. Skills don't matter as much as personality, if you profit...
  3. A-Bomb

Buying: WTB Adj excavator

Hit me up!
  4. A-Bomb

Qeustion about "Virtual tycoon" app for Android.

So i've seen a few people "connected from a mobile device" so i figured i'd check it out. So i tried to install the app on a pad but was told the app was developed for an older version of Android. So i tried a phone with a verson of Android from 2021 and still got the same message. Is this app...
  5. A-Bomb

Selling: WTS Mod Ares ring

http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=11 Mod Ares for sale +900. HMU!
  6. A-Bomb

TWEN?

In an interview a few months ago (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mindark-q-a-session-lan-2023-summary-transcript.294772/#post-3891277) it was stated: Q17. TWEN has been disappointing since miners & crafters have been excluded from TWEN, and also there is a lack of...
  7. A-Bomb

Buying: Sell me your EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted

Do you like peds? :D
  8. A-Bomb

Selling: F106 tier 5.99

Shoot me some offers, im more than reasonable. Lets talk! Current bid +2.3k End time 19:00 CET May 20th. 21:00 Entropia time.
  9. A-Bomb

Dual HOF

Pretty wild, i've never got a dual hof before. Ran along mining, saw the hof and the finder showing "significant" and was happy with that. Noticed the 200 ped iron hit but didn't notice the 2700 oil one untill it poped up in the little global window. Had me all confused and thought i read it...
  10. A-Bomb

Selling: F-106 T5.99 and Adj Pixie F

Hello party people, ship offers if you're in need!
  11. A-Bomb

Rextelum Soldier

Anyone got coords for these babies? :D
  12. A-Bomb

Buying: Gremlin F

wtb wtb wtb!
  13. A-Bomb

Buying: Vivo T20 unl... or similar

Im not up to date on faps and healing, but base id like an unl t20. but if theres something better lemme know... or make me an offer!
  14. A-Bomb

Let's go rank 25 Longtooth!

Allright just to add some extra motivation to push me forward... lets set a sick goal and record the progress! Working on 18 now, let spam some globals and post some progress!
  15. A-Bomb

Buying: Buying F-106

Ship them offers! :D
  16. A-Bomb

I'M BACK!

Whats up boys and girls? Returning after 15 years it would be awesome to find a soc to hang out with and get up to stuff. I started playing again about a month ago and grinded to lvl 31. It would be awesome to find a soc with people to hang out with, espescially with people from all ranges...
  17. A-Bomb

Selling: Limited edition Artwork

Kostabi Paintings: Please see link to the old thread, ill take me an hour to make a new like it ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/116716-limited-edition-kostabi-art.html Ill put the SB at +750ped and the BO at +1000ped for all of the paintings. Come get your art! :yay:
  18. A-Bomb

Danielle YourMom is a...

OK so im just bored... so i figured id get some laughs on the expense of my good ol pal Dani. So all you have to do is to finish the sentence with 3 words TOPS. (Try not to be all too kiss-assy, i need to laff!) Have at it! :D (Edit: Changed my mind about something.... as you were.)
  19. A-Bomb

How does chiping out work again?

Hi! :wave: (Real question in a bit, or you could just scroll... i mean, whatever) So, what the :cussing: did i miss here? Ok ok, so yall are gonna go "look at the idiot whos been gone for a year, god hes so not ajour", and i know who you are... Dani, Conga, Drifter and so on.. diaf. ANYWHO...
  20. A-Bomb

Selling: 2 pieces of paper and Log 1

Hello again :D. Piece of paper SB: TT+1 High bid: TT+15 by Virtulex Piece of paper SB: TT+2 High bid: TT+15 by Virtulex Duchev Log 1 SB: TT+1 High bid: TT+10 by LivingGod 72 hour bidding, 30 minute sniping rule. End time: Monday 18th, 10:50 AM EU time
  21. A-Bomb

Selling: Bulk: Random items bulk. SB TT+1

Heres the rest of the crap ive got in storage, startbid will be TT+1.. 3 Advanced Strategic Combat Processor 53 11.13 PED STORAGE 8 Alien Acid 17 5.78 PED STORAGE 9 Alien Blood 50 23.00 PED STORAGE 10 Alien Resin Fluid 74 8.88 PED STORAGE 12 Araneatrox Doll 1 1.00 PED STORAGE 17 Aurli Bone...
  22. A-Bomb

Selling: Bulk: Tailoring

Heres another bulk deal for any clicker of clothes :) 15 Animal Hide 449 4.49 PED CARRIED 69 Chomper Wool 29 6.96 PED CARRIED 91 Daikiba Wool 10 3.20 PED CARRIED 124 Exarosaur Wool 130 15.60 PED CARRIED 130 Fine Hide 2 0.50 PED CARRIED 131 Fine Leather 16 12.00 PED...
  23. A-Bomb

Selling: Bulk: Animal skins

Sold! Sold! Sold!
  24. A-Bomb

Selling: All my skills, some on chip.

Time to let the skills go. I have sold a bunch allready, but i still have a pretty huge load of some of them... so just ask for any specific skill or amount. I do realize skill prices fluctuate, so if the market moves when you are buying and my price isnt right, shoot me a pm and ill adjust to...
  25. A-Bomb

Selling: Paraphanelia: Master Coat F, Storm Jeans F, Mest Top F, Kostabi Painting and CND Appartment F.

Here are a few goodies: Master Coat (F) with Jaguar color scheme SB: TT+1000 BO: TT+1500 Storm Color Jeans (F) with Jaguar color scheme SB: TT+600 BO: TT+900 Rexely Mesh Tanktop F (Uncolored) SB: TT+230 BO: TT+275 Kostabi Paintings: Please see link to the old thread, ill take me an hour...
Back