Search results

1. Boo Who You

Selling: SB90 Adj, Armor + More!!!

What's Shakin! Looking to liquidate the following items, please feel free to provide any offers/trades and we can try to workout a deal. Don't be shy ;) Weapon: A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted T1.99 -- 50k BO Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition Tier 5.99 -- 55k BO BP130 Tier...
  2. Boo Who You

Buying: Eon Set (M), RX2, Imp Hazen (Set or Parts)

What’s shakin! As the title states, I’m looking to purchase a set of (M) Eon preferred would also consider RX2 or another set of bot armors. I am also looking for a set of Imp Hazen or Hazen parts Paying in ped. DM me a price and hopefully, we can work out a deal.
  3. Boo Who You

Selling: Perfected Hedoc, Titan (F) Set, Rings +more (Prices updated 6/30/2023)

What's shakin! Looking to sell these beautiful items. I am willing to hear out all offers and trades. Worst that can happen is we don't come to an agreement. My ultimate goal is to sell near everything on this list. Hit me up via PCF, Discord, or in-game and we can talk things though a little...
  4. Boo Who You

Selling: Mod Fen Fap, Lv80 Tezla Pet, Rockets, + More — BO Updated 5/5/2023

What’s shakin! Looking to sell the following items: Tezla Pet Lv80 — BO 13.5k Arson Fen Chip T3 with Lv5 Mayhem Amp — BO +65k Rocket Launcher: SGA 2K T 7.82 145/200 TIR — BO +16k Rocket Launcher: Exterminator T5.31 148/200 TIR — BO +55k Mod Fen Fap Tier 3 -- BO - TBD Feel free to shoot me an...
  5. Boo Who You

Buying: Equus or Firebird

What’s shakin! As the title says, I am in the market for an Equus or Firebird. I can offer straight ped or can do any mix of the follow items +ped.. SGA 2k T7.82 145/200 Tir Exterminator T5 Arson fen t3 w/ Lv5 mayhem amp full lotus set male t5 Tezla pet lv80
  6. Boo Who You

Selling: Rockets & Xmas20 / E17 Ring

What's shakin! Weapons: Skildek Exterminator T5 SGA2k T7 Rings: Easter 17 Ring Xmas Ring 2020 Cheers, Boo
  7. Boo Who You

Selling: Prices Update (02/03/2023): Mayhem 2 MF Amp, Aug 5bs, Mod Faps +more!

What's shakin! Looking the following items: Please feel free to send offers/trades. Armor Plates: Augmented 5Bs (Set) - BO TT+38k Faps: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Modified - BO TT+85k Rings: Easter Ring 17 - BO +25k (or straight swap for S20 ring) Amps: Mayhem Kinetic Amp 2 - BO +22k Misc...
  8. Boo Who You

Selling: Fresh Vendor Pull (Updated - Up to 3 rares)

What's shakin! Figured I should see if anyone was interested, looking to sell one of the three items from the vendor: LP120 - (Can pull now) DOA Augmented - (Can Pull now) Nano Blade - (A handful of tokens off, should be able to pull in the next week) Like everyone else, a form of collat/down...
  9. Boo Who You

Selling: sold

sold
  10. Boo Who You

Buying: Pulsar Armor Plate Gold Rush Edition

Whats shakin! Looking to finish my Pulsar Armor Plate - Gold Rush Edition set. If you have an plate or two laying around please let me know and I’d love to try and work a deal. Cheers! Boo Who You
  11. Boo Who You

Selling: sold

sold
  12. Boo Who You

Selling: Selling> Equus, HC204, S20 ring

What's shakin! Looking to sell the following items: Quad Wing Equus + attachments -- BO 60k Omegaton A204, Hypercharged -- BO 35k ------- Pending sale Summer Ring 2020 -- BO 28k PM Offers/Trades
  13. Boo Who You

Selling: Mayhem Foot Guards (F)

What's shakin! Have a pair of (F) mayhem feet for sale... Tier rate 118 BO +12.5k Open to offers/trades Cheers
  14. Boo Who You

Selling: Genesis Sparkbite E.L.M Edition (L)s --- BULK

What's shakin! As title states, I have a large amount of Genesis Sparkbite E.L.M Edition (L)s that I'm looking to sell. PM Me here or in game to workout a deal. Cheers, Boo
  15. Boo Who You

Buying: Equus or Firebird

What's shakin! As title says, I'm looking to purchase an Equus or Firebird. Must contain all parts to preform warps. Cheers. Boo
  16. Boo Who You

Buying: Mass Buying Thread (Continuous)

What's shakin! Below is a list of items that I'm looking to purchase. I will update the list accordingly to reflect the most up-to-date information. Looking to buy: - Privateer - Starfinder - Mothership - Tesla pet (Any level) - Hedoc Mayhem, Improved - Hedoc Mayhem, Modified - Improved...
  17. Boo Who You

Selling: Storage Cleanout! (11/25 - Prices updated)

Items for sale: Halloween Boxes: 1.25 Ped Each Easter Ring 2017: BO: 25k Incision Plate Improved x3: BO: TT+600 Ped Each Urban Nomad Centurion Coat Female: BO 3.75K Mountain Gorilla Deed Lv14 w/ 5m Auto Loot unlocked: BO 1.5k [Ark Formal Tuxedo - Blue (M)] & [Ark Formal Pants - Blue (M)] : BO...
  18. Boo Who You

Selling: T9 Master Guard Spiked Club & Mayhem 5 Melee Amp

What's shakin! Master Guards Spiked Club - Tier 9.33 / Tier Rate 68/200 + Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5 - Simply a fun weapon to use. If you're into PVP and like to one shot your opponent or just like to hunt big mob. This club packs a punch. With the Club+Trauma 5 amp combo you can hunt any mob...
  19. Boo Who You

Buying: Tezlapod Pet

Sweet and simple, looking to buy a Tezlapod Pet, I will pay straight ped. I'm not too bothered by the level but please PM me on forums with your asking price and pet level. Thank you for your time. Boo Who You
  20. Boo Who You

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved

What's shakin! Looking to pick up an Improved Imk2, I'm open to any tier Hit me up with what you're looking for and hopefully we can work a deal. Cheers! Boo Who You
  21. Boo Who You

Buying: LR40 FEN

What's shakin! No longer looking, one purchased Cheers! Boo Who You
  22. Boo Who You

Buying: LP40 Perfected

Done looking
  23. Boo Who You

Buying: Mod Shadow Thighs / Mod Angel Thighs / Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs (M)

What's shakin! Looking to pick up one of the follow male armor parts: Mod Shadow Thighs Mod Angel Thighs Dark Knight of Arkadia Thighs I can offer Tier 2 Supremacy thighs +ped or straight ped for a pair. Cheers! Boo Who You
  24. Boo Who You

Buying: mk2 sight (20% CDI)

What's shakin! Looking to pick up at least x1 Mk2 20% CDI laser sight but willing to pick up x2 if required to be sold in a set. For x1 Mk2 20% CDI Lasers I can do: Mk1 10% CDI laser sight + Ped or straight ped For x2 Mk2 20% CDI Lasers I can do: Mk1 10% CDI laser sight x2 + Ped or straight...
  25. Boo Who You

Buying: No Longer Looking

Edit
Back