Search results

1. ~CHOPPER~

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger V1 Tier 4.7

83.8 damage per second with enhancers! Get you some Eomon! (Will trade for AUD's)
  2. ~CHOPPER~

:sniper: Weekly bump.
  3. ~CHOPPER~

Taking offers on my Adjusted Ravenger V1 Tier 4.7. P.M. offers. Item is sold :)
  4. ~CHOPPER~

Help: Hidden pet buffs on tricks?

That'd be real nice if they did. It would make pets have a bit of value. Now most pets, even ancient ones, are utterly worthless.
  5. ~CHOPPER~

Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Ahh, Thanks :tiphat:
  6. ~CHOPPER~

Has MA delivered on statues? Is everyone still waiting?
  7. ~CHOPPER~

I did log in today because...

I logged in today to keep my account alive and to keep MA off my ass about "Inactivity"
  8. ~CHOPPER~

I am pis###

Like the statues :confused:
  9. ~CHOPPER~

I am pis###

Looks like MA screwed the pooch once again.
  10. ~CHOPPER~

Arkadia Moon launched!

So there's really people willing to go there to get shit loot, discover what doesn't work, and figure out what's fucked up? Strange :scratch2:
  11. ~CHOPPER~

Entropia Universe wants you to be able to upload your consciousness into its MMO world - PCGamesN

MindArk, creators of the long-running MMO Entropia Universe, have begun working with AI researchers from several universities on a process for uploading human consciousness to their game. And I thought MA couldn't beat their failure of buying a castle and painting it pink. Congratulations...
  12. ~CHOPPER~

Selling: Jaguar set (M)

Set is sold. Mods may now close thread.
  13. ~CHOPPER~

Ancient pets

They used to be big. But PVP'ers cried about people being able to hide behind them to TP out. So MA nerfed them. So now there's even more worthless items in game.
  14. ~CHOPPER~

Monday bump Monday bump
  15. ~CHOPPER~

Taking offers on a full set of Jaguar (M) Most parts are T2 (stats to be posted later) 5b set is also available. SOLD
  16. ~CHOPPER~

Question: New law by IRS.. Is Entropia now required on my tax return???

I think what you mean is deductions. Not exceptions. And the recent tax reform here in the US changes many things. So certain previous IRS laws may no longer apply.
  17. ~CHOPPER~

Looks like you shouldn't have neg repped my comment with a "Fake news" comment. Use your brain before making a fool of yourself next time.
  18. ~CHOPPER~

I'm talking about the US, and I don't care about other nations tax laws. You gave me a neg rep saying my post was "fake news" That's why I responded the way I did. You're obviously ignorant of tax law in the US. Dumbass.
  19. ~CHOPPER~

All income is taxable in the US. Period. I'm glad that you're not my accountant. Idiot.
  20. ~CHOPPER~

Any income is taxable. Hence the name income tax.
  21. ~CHOPPER~

Entropia Universe Asks You, 'Are You Ready Player One?" - MMORPG.com

Nope Nope. I'm not ready for another cash grab.
  22. ~CHOPPER~

Question: Arret cant be tamed?

Selling Arret pets. 500 ped each :smoke:
  23. ~CHOPPER~

Selling something to people then failing to follow up isn't their fault? Really? Come on...
  24. ~CHOPPER~

Mega, I think you're confused. I made no mention of what you're referring to.
Back