Search results

1. I

Suggestion: El Plan - An option to create a better economy

On the follow up of this poll, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/what-do-you-think-of-current-state-of-the-game.295690/, as promised I wil lay down the suggestion and rationale behind it. With a poll with high participation number and somewhat clear results of 60%/40%...
  2. I

Question: What do you think of current state of the game?

Only two option avaliable as it is supposed to gauge the gap between the two groups. I see many complaining and some defending. Would like to find out if there is any point in argueing for change. If most think its perfect the way it is.. maybe the ones asking for change need to recheck their...
  3. I

DSEC L30 tier up bug?

So there are a few DSEC L30s out there with tir numbers real low and reaching T5 with 50ped tt left like the one below. To put into comparision I own a DSEC L30 with tir 191 and with only 15ped tt to go I am at T3.98. So how can this be? Is it intended to work like this and i clearly dont...
  4. I

Suggestion: Fix EPs BPs and ingame economy ASAP

Hello. Almost one year after starting a thread about this and on the followup of another thread touching the same issue being created I decided to create a new support case about this issue. Once again Im rallying for support from my fellow players to request that MA fixes the ingame economy...
  5. I

3rd tower in Entropia :DDD

Just the run of the mill oil tower. Still a nice claim I guess :P Just.. keep... bombing!!!
  6. I

Suggestion: Explosive Projectiles BPs Balancing and fixing Mining profession

Hello Entropians, For a bit of context. I play this game since 2006. I started playing poker at about the same time and still do with good results. In entropia previous to 2014 I was also able to compete on a limited budget with the big dogs mining using lvl7 amps. I see Entropia as an...
  7. I

Buying: Generic Transformer

Hello, Im looking to buy Generic Transformer as title says. If anyone has some please say so. .... ye thats all
  8. I

Suggestion: Please allow Shopkeepers to buy goods/resources

or find a way to let people sell to NPCs using the same concept banks can make loans with the bankteller. The discussion started here. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/can-planet-partners-create-new-items.283426/#post-3776330 Its really hard to cycle small amounts in...
  9. I

Can planet partners create new items?

Of course they can. What Im asking is. Can they create items with new functionality? Or do they have only the "original list" of finders,excavators, weapons, etc and have to do their planet version and cannot create a new function in game?
  10. I

Selling: MINING SKILLS: Surveying, Mineral sense, ground ass. and a few crafting skills

Hi. Selling the skills below: Mineral sense: 22.62tt 2.2k% Ground Ass: 37.64tt 1.1k% Surveying: 121.55tt 1.8k% Also crafting skills: Man. Elec. Equip.: 7.03tt 2.6k% Man. Metal Equip.: 9.19tt 4.5k% Pm if interested.
  11. I

Selling: TRADING: lvl8 mining amp unL bp 50%qr BO: 5kpeds or trade for landeeds or bulk of lvl7 amps

new thread with more clear title selling or trading this awesome bp
  12. I

Selling: lvl8 unL bp 50%qr

hi. im selling my lvl8 amp unL bp it has 50%qr atm BO:5kped taking offers and might accept landeeds as payment. also might accept a bulk of lvl7 amps as payment.
  13. I

Selling: selling lvl8 mining amp unL bp 50% QR

title says it all 6k BO peace and gl
  14. I

Selling: OA104/103/102 MA101lights in ROCKTROPIA

Heya Im doing some recognition of rocktropia lands. Ill be here for a while. Got a big load of amps with me. PM me here for a bulk deal or to buy some, or in game. Some in auction also if u cant find me, but ill shurely do a better deal if traded personally. gl everyone
  15. I

Uber: 23K Scrof

Hey Its been a while. my mood for playing as been really down. but MA seems to want me back, so they gave me my 1st uber in crafting. Funny story. I actually found this L bp on the ground a year or so ago. Back when robot Power Amps where to expensive and it wasnt really worth it to craft...
  16. I

Jahrumble mining service & crafting

JAHRUMBLE MINING SERVICE & CRAFTING Selling all resources, if u need a big bulk of something just give me a shout ingame or PM me in EF. CRAFTED ITEMS FOR SALE ATM OA105 MA104 Bulltac70 good pricing, looking cycle peds, if u need anything pls call...
  17. I

Achievement: New skill. Global Predictor

lol just for fun speculate pls real skills or pure coincidence? OF105/vrx2k + oa104 to help u out figure it :D have fun! GL
  18. I

Uber: Thats what u get for mining your own himi

hi everyone 3 OA104s in pvp4 no himi claims but... i got this claim deed from all those. can be really stressful out there when u start hitting like that. specially when u into into hulk :P so i had to ring my ally, mr. patience. went to dinner and gathered a bunch of guys :D...
  19. I

Uber: Hit the nuts!!!

hey i just hitted the nuts everyone :D how bout that for a new years gift? but i still got more to come i hope :D 6 oa104 in the bag still is SGA over?? or maybe not...
  20. I

Uber: 6K Lyst. am I RICH???

heya. Its been a terrible month for me. Hard as hell and suddently I can see clearly now... thats my 2nd tower, hope i can make a good streak now!! I wont complain its lyst i swear!! :D
  21. I

Selling: Gen. Star Energy Extractor EE/05 SGA edition

Hi everyone. I just looted this great digger together with a 120ped belk hof im a miner myself and i do a lot of enmatters, but everything got its price. so the buyout is 5kpeds. interested people may also make serious offers and i might consider them.
  22. I

did i make it to uber loots? :D

nothing fancy but still a good one to post anyone fancy some valu?
  23. I

Selling: melchi cristal up to 13kped

hi. after hitting my 1st uber loot i need to get rid of it. anyone interested in a "rich" amount of melchi should pm here or ingame for buziness. price @115%\114% should do the trick. ty all and gl out there!
  24. I

Uber: 15K Melchi

WOW i finally did it :yay: My 1st tower. Ive searched and tried until decided to go the hardway. THE 109 WAY The run was going preety bad until a few scips started getting nervous. So I:tower: After the guard of honor took a few bites at me i got time to take these screenies. This one...
  25. I

Selling: 30ped rugaritz ; 20ped tridenite

selling 31.5tt rugaritz 7500% selling 20tt tridenite 11000% pls pm me here or ingame
Back