Search results

1. Savek

Deleting EF Account

How can I delete my Entropia Forum Account? And waht about deleting all my posts too?
  2. Savek

A Custom In-Game Chat Channel?

Is there now or has there been any talk about an option to make a Custom Channel in game that you can invite people into? Like you have a Society Chat.. is there a way to make a chat for an Alliance for example?
  3. Savek

Imperial Crusader's Unification Recruiting (Certain Restrictions Apply)

Imperial Crusader's Unification (ICU) is the Entropia Universe (EU) branch of T.I.E. Gamers Multi-Game Online Community. Our Society only accepts people into our main Society that have attained a ranked position in our community. We have a Introductory Society named the T.I.E. Gamers Academy...
  4. Savek

Shouldn't we be Embarrassed? (or just me?)

Ok... I haven't been able to download the game for serveral patches and a few months now.. I have hoped they would fix the problem... but NO... I'm not whining.. just wondering... what am i missing? I want so bad to tell my online Multi-Game Community about this game... but how embarrassing...
  5. Savek

Sever?

Ok so I'm getting irritated.. is the server down.. for the last couple days I ahve been trying to get in and it says that I don't ahve internet or the server is down... what is up?
  6. Savek

Experienced Player Looking for Society!

Well hi and hello, I'm looking for a serious Crafter/Miner Society. As soon as I am released from the Society I was running (maybe 7 freaking days from now) I'll be wanting to join up. I'm an Ore Trader and plan on buying heavily invested in Ore in EU for the remainder of my time in EU...
  7. Savek

Weaver's Ore Trading

I'm usually on between 22:00 - 04:00 EU Time. I'm looking to Friend's List Crafters and Miners Lvl 20 or higher. I spend most of my time in Twin and PA. I'm looking mainly for Serious, Fair, and Friendly Crafters atm. I could use Miners that can supply me with a steady supply of Ores and a...
  8. Savek

IS the Game up now???

Read the title :D
  9. Savek

What is a Blue Dot in Rep area?

I was looking at my rep points and I am wondering what a Blue Dot is... I see green and Red... what is the blue ones?
  10. Savek

How to Profit in EU (For Real!!)

+ Rep and EFD is welcome if you feel I help here. Here's what info I can give about Profiting in EU. It's ALL that I know and honestly everything you SHOULD need to know to make Loads of Profit in game. In order to profit in EU you have to look around and ask yourself... "What is it that...
  11. Savek

EU the cure for Alzheimers???

http://help-alzheimers.com/news/news/understanding-the-link-between-alzheimer%27s-and-playing-video-games.html In this and many other articles there is now a theory... (I had it before I heard about this) :D that playing video games could possibly help the elderly keep a grasp on Reality... OH...
  12. Savek

I <3 John Mccain!!!!

No I'm NOT kidding... John McCain is my Honorary Grand Daddy!!! I think the man is brilliant and truly love his and MY country.. the great USA. Before you people rant and rave and talk trash about the US or George W. Bush.... read your history... and NOT the history according to the Liberal...
  13. Savek

Taking a Chance (and making you laugh too)

I just had a bizarre thought pop into mind... and I have a bad habit of acting on such thoughts (if they are harmless). The thought was.. i should post on EF to see if there are any women 18+ here in Houston, Texas that play EU. I'm 30 year White male and have decided that I won't be serious...
  14. Savek

Looking for Legal Information

Well, I have this plan... and in order to figure out if it will work or not.. I need to find legal resources to determine if I can even legally create an organization in EU to make money. I live in the US and I wonder if generating profit (even if it's peds) in game then withdrawing them is...
  15. Savek

Selling Green and Yellow outfit. Texturized!

Ok... I'm Auctiioning this outfit as a whle. The starting bid is tt + 140 with a Buyout of tt + 200. The tt is about 197 ped. Auction will last about 48 hours. Here are some pics of the outfit. Supremacy Reign (I hear) likes stuff like this :D
  16. Savek

Update to 1k EFD thread.

Well since MindBuster squashed my thread I couldn't see if anyone would get the prize. The number was 662... my rent per month... The REASON i copied that other EFD awards thread Idea is.. as I said in the 1k efd thread.. taht I was testing a theory i had. The person who started the 2k efd...
  17. Savek

Win 1k EFD!!!

Testing something here.. but I will pay 1000 efd to the person that guesses the number that I am thinking of... the number must be 1-1000 ... Good Luck and Good Loot. BTW, rest assured I WILL be honest and fair in this. Oops... each guess must be in a different post. Post as many times as you...
  18. Savek

Introducing Savek Weaver Tullel

Hello everyone and HAPPY LOOT YEAR!!, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the EF community here. I have been playing PE/EU since about '03 off and on and have just recently (Thanksgiving Day) started my own Society. That's not the point of this post though. I thought it would be...
  19. Savek

Crafter's and Miners we need each other!

I'm looking for professional Crafters and Miners to work with. It is my intention to do whatever it takes to make sure my clients are satisfied. So let's meet up in game and see if we can work out a deal. Buy Ore.. Sell Ores? I'm your man. Sorry, No Enmatters at this time. Please respond...
  20. Savek

What are all Qetesh's Land Areas?

Anyone know what are all the Land Area's that Qetesh owns? Would be very helpful to have links if a thread exists here.. ty.
  21. Savek

Auctioning: Texture Engineering Skill Implant

Texture Engineering Skill Implant tt: 1.46 at MV of about 63000%... I'm looking for 1000 ped.. but the person to get closest to it soon will get the chip... let the auctioning begin. Starting bid is 750 ped
  22. Savek

Auctioning: OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint 0.40

I'm offering an OreAmp OA-101 (L) Blueprint with tt of 0.40 on it for auction. The bidding will start at 100ped and will end when I am comfortable with the amount of the bid.
  23. Savek

Selling Denim Fabric Texture and Oreamp BP

Selling Denim Fabric Texture (2552) 133% also OreAmp OA-101 (L) BP TT is 0.40 taking offers... realistic ones.
  24. Savek

What is the Best Ranged Weapon Type?

I am debating whether or not I should sell all m LWT and invest it into another Weapons Tech so I can use BLP... or something. Are BLP weapons better? If so how.. and what is the smartest way to get the best weapons skills? Is it smart to use Laser until very high level then switch (maybe...
  25. Savek

Imperial Crusader's Unification (ICU) is now Recruiting.

Hey guys and gals, I am Savek "Weaver" Tullel, the Soc Leader and Creator of Imperial Crusader's Unification. I could try to come off dynamic and such and make ICU seem like all "that", but I prefer to be blatantly honest about things so as to not waste your time or mine. In essence, I have...
Back