Search results

1. R

Where are the wool, the mobs and people?

It's so quiet on Calypso. Been out of EU for a while and I am now running around trying to find mobs to shoot but there aren't many to find, not many people either. I need some wool and nothing I loot has any. Should I try another planet?
  2. R

Question: Rocktropia Blueprint Book

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but can someone tell me where I can find a Rocktropia Blueprint Book please.
  3. R

Question: crafting globals

I have just been trying some crafting for a change and I was making OreAmp PA-101 Light (L). I got three globals, over 100ped each but each item is only worth 50ped. Is this normal for crafting these?
  4. R

pvp looting

I have been trying out pvp4 and read in the forum that if I used a rocket launcher to do more than 50% damage on myself the person that shoots me won't be able to loot me. I tried this, got my life really low someone then shot me, doing less damage than I did and looted me. Have I misunderstood...
  5. R

Did EU die while I was away?

Haven't played since last January for personal reasons, so I thought I would have a look again. Played for a couple of days now, like the updates but...I mine and find hardly anything and can only find odd lonesome creatures or the rare small mob to shoot. Getting bored really quickly with...
  6. R

Selling: Frescoquda Back Scale

I looted a Frescoquda Back Scale yesterday. Anyone know how much I am likely to get for it? Do people still want them? Should I sell here or in ingame auction? Not really sure what to do with it, so would appreciate any advice. Ruby
  7. R

Question: Vista and sound

Hi I have Vista 64 bit and Entropia runs fine apart from a little sound problem. When in mouselook I can hear all the sounds around me but not my own. I can't hear my gun fire, but I can hear other people's and the same with global sounds and every other noise. Its fine when I am not in...
Back