Search results

1. C

Buying: UNL Supremacy (F) Set

After mostly being offline for over the last 2 years, I have decided to come back into the game again. I am looking for buying a Supremacy (F) UNL set. Please PM me if you have one, along with your offer price. No i am not looking for a Shadow or the likes. I will immediately pay in PEDs. In...
  2. C

Buying: Monria's Lost Chapters

I am looking for Chapters 1-4 of Monria's Lost Chapters.. If you have any of the 4 chapters, please PM me with the price you have in mind.
  3. C

Selling: Tiger (F) UL Armour Set

After keeping it for over 5 years and loving it, I have decided to let my precious Tiger (F) UL set go This is a rare set and I am pretty sure no more than 4-5 UL (F) Sets exist in game. This set is nicely balanced and you can hunt a Hogglo Old or Atrox Prowler with self-fapping as I have. All...
  4. C

I have decided to part with my Unlimited Tiger (F) Armour set that I have had for almost 4 years. I had started a sales thread a few months ago but the few offers that I received were either low or didn't go through as the buyer needed time. I bought this set from an uber for 32k in good ol'...
  5. C

After keeping it for over 4 years and loving it, I have decided to let my precious Tiger (F) UL set go This is a rare set and I am pretty sure no more than 4-5 UL (F) Sets exist in game. This set is nicely balanced and you can hunt a Hogglo Old or Atrox Prowler with self-fapping as I have. All...
  6. C

UL (F) Supremacy Armour Set

I am considering buying a Full Unlimited Supremacy Armour set for my Female Avatar and will be interested to know your opinion on its price. I am aware a Shadow F UL set sells for 42-45k these days if you are lucky to find a buyer... Supremacy is certainly more rare than a shadow and offers...
  7. C

Selling: Lion (F) UL Helmet

Selling this beautiful and rare piece of armour looted today.. 2 Helmets ever sold at ingame auctions.. Check Stats Here This is an auction.. Please place your bids here or PM me. SB: TT+1800 PEDs Auction to end on July 18th @ 20:00 EU Time.
  8. C

Buying: Blueprints - Galaxy 12V, Simple III Plastic Ruds and Springs

As the title suggests, I am looking to buy Galaxy 12V Gel Batteries, Simple III Plastic Springs and Simple III Plastic Ruds Blue Prints.. I am happy to pay the market value of these BPs. Plesse PM me here or look for me in game using 'cibean' as the search string
  9. C

Buying: Shadow or Supremacy (F) UL Set

I am looking forward to buying a Full Shadow or a Full Supremacy (including SGA) set for my avatar. The same should be Female and Unlimited. No mix and match sets please.. I pay in pure peds and you will not need to worry about I wanting time to gather peds, as I am a cash customer. Kindly PM...
  10. C

Buying: 39 ped and 42 ped robot beacons

I am looking for buying at least 2 robot beacons each with TT values of 39 an 42 peds. Please PM me if you have any.
  11. C

Buying: Engineering Skills

I am interested in buying enginering skills worth several hundred in TT... Please PM me here if you have any to sell or add me to your FL or simply PM me if you see me at Twin Peaks, where i am mostly based. Regards, Cibean
  12. C

Tiger F UL

Just wondering what is the price of the Unlimited version of Tiger F armour... I know it's relatively rare as there are max only half a dozen full sets in game.
  13. C

**Free Event** 90 Minutes Proteron Slaughter

After enormous success of the Molisk Slaughter Event, Cibean Presents 90 Minutes Free Proteron Slaughter Event @ Atami's Proteron Paradise. Details are as follows: Date & Time: Friday, January 18th from 19.30-21.00 MA Time Prize: First Prize: 200 PEDs Second Prize: 100 PEDs Third Prize: 50...
  14. C

Supremacy and Shadow Full UL Female Armours

I am considering upgrading to Shadow or Supremacy armours.. May i know what are the estimate prices ranges for these armours these days? I do know that prices can fluctuate since these are premium items and their supply is limited which is more pronounced for Supemacy.. So please, if you will...
  15. C

The acute market manipluation by some traders/ re-sellers

First of all, i want to make it clear that this post is not based on racism or personal feuds with anyone. I am a Muslim and come from South Asia, so i know first hand what racism is all about. I wanted your opinion on the menace of the CLD resellers who are mostly Eastern Europeans and while...
  16. C

Selling: 10 CLDs

HI, I am looking for around PEDs 1310-1330/ CLD. Please PM me if you are interested..
  17. C

Buying: Ambulimax Hair & Thigh Bone

I wish to buy Ambulimax Hair and Thigh Bone. So if you have any with you or loot any, please contact me here or in game. My ingame ID is Saad Cibean Suliman
  18. C

Buying: Ambulimax DNA

I wish to buy at least one (and more if available) Ambulimax DNA. Please PM me with your offer price if you carry such a DNA in your storage or have the components to make it. I am very reasonable and flexible on the price
  19. C

90 Minutes Molisk Slaughter - 1k PED in Prizes

Back to good ol' simple events. No hunting for a week or a month, No more team hunts.. Cibean Presents 90 Minutes of Molisk Hunting @ LA 52 (Atami's Paradise - 222, 468) on Sunday, December 9th, from 19:30 to 21:00 MA Time. 1st Prize: 800 PED 2nd Prize: 200 PED Highest Single Loot rule...
  20. C

UL (F) Shadow & Supremacy

Good day.. I am interested in upgrading my armour and was looking at these two options.. Just wondering if someone can fill me up on the current prices for the two subject armours, as I have been out of play for a while. Standard and SGA prices, if you will please..
  21. C

1 Hour Estophyl Slaughter

**1 Hour Estophyl Slaughter** @ OLA 28 (Ahh.. The Estophyls) on Sunday March 6, 20:00 MA Time. OLA 28 TP is located at 25920, 46800 Highest Single Loot Wins PED 200, 2nd Prize: PED 50 This is a Double Challenge LA as both young Estos and Atrax are found in OLA 28. Double the Iron Challenge...
  22. C

1 Hour Neconu Slaughter

** 1 Hour Neconu Slaughter** @ OLA 49 (Neconu Nation) on Friday March 4, 21:00 MA Time. OLA 49 is located at right side of Saba Camp TP (Saba TP coords: 17951, 46655) Highest Single Loot Wins PED 200, 2nd Prize: PED 50 Neconu Maturity is lowest possible with only Young-Old. This event will...
  23. C

90 Minutes Neconu Slaughter Event @ Neconu Nation - PED 600 in Prizes

Cibean Presents ** 90 Minutes Neconu Slaughter** @ OLA 49 (Neconu Nation) on Friday, February 4th @ 2100 MA Time. OLA 49 is located just on the right side of Saba Camp LA. 90 Minutes of Neconu Hunting with Highest Single Loot Winning PED 300, with Second & Third Prizes of PED 200 and PED 100...
  24. C

1 & a Half Hour Neconu Slaughter @ Neconu Nation - PED 500 in Prizes

Cibean Presents ** 1 & a Half Hour Neconu Slaughter** @ OLA 49 (Neconu Nation) on Thursday, January 27 @ 2100 MA Time. OLA 49 is located on the right side of Saba Camp LA One & a Half Hour of Neconu Hunting with Highest Single Loot Winning PED 400, and Second Prize of PED 100. Neconu...
  25. C

1 Hour Molisk Slaughter at Atami's Paradise - Highest Single Loot Wins PED 200

***Cibean Presents 1 hour of Molisk Slaughter*** Edition 8, at Amethera Outback LA-52 (Atami's Paradise) on Saturday, March 5th, 2011 @ 21.00 MA Time. TP located @ 22000, 48100 Ticket Price is just PED 10 and Highest Single Loot Wins PED 200 Prize, Second Prize is PED 50 This event is also...
Back