Search results

1. R

Buying: I am looking for a booth

I am looking to buy a booth in calypso, please let me know your offers. Please let me know the exact place with the price you are willing to get.
  2. R

Weekly Atrox Event 2008

Hi everyone, I want to let you know about this new event, "Weekly ATrox Event" There will be one event every week and different price... This Sunday 14 event will be as following. Entrance 5 PEDs Prize.. 100 PEDs Rules: Most Loot Good look and have a nice day.... Location: 19946 5284...
  3. R

Selling: Mindessence % 225-Sweat

Selling: Mindessence % 225 Selling: Sweat 6.5 Peds 1K
  4. R

Selling Omegaton A103 32 Peds

Hi, I am selling Omegaton Amplifier at 32 PEDS, if you are interested visit Omegaton West Habitat Alpha Tower, Booth 5. Thanks
  5. R

Selling Complete Set Gremlin Very Cheap

this is a male armor
  6. R

Selling Complete Set Gremlin Very Cheap

Selling Complete set of the armor Name: Gremlin Weight: 17,7 kg Protection Stab: 11 HP Cut: 9 HP Impact: 15 HP Penetr.: 0 HP Shrap.: 0 HP Burn: 12 HP Cold: 6 HP Acid: 12 HP Electric: 2 HP Close: 35 HP Firearms: 12 HP Total: 67 HP Durability: 2950 If you are interested...
  7. R

I am looking for a BOOTH

anyone!!! anyone looking to sell their BOOTH I am ready to buy one, please let me know.
  8. R

What is PE time?

Please can anyone tell me what is PE time?
  9. R

Selling Shopping Booth - omegaton alpha tower booth 5

hi Is this offer still aviable, please let me know
  10. R

Selling Omegaton Shopping Booth

Hi Is the offer still aviable , I am interested
  11. R

Selling Genesis booth 7

I am interesting If the offer still aviable I want to buy it
  12. R

I am looking for a BOOTH

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Booth Please let me know your price. Thanks
  13. R

MRmP is flying again!

Hi I want to fly, where can I find you?
  14. R

I Need A Pilot

Please I need a PIlot anyone know where i can find one, coordinates or address I need to get to CND Please Let me know thanks
  15. R

Help Please!!!!!!!

Hi can you please tell me the cordinates of Twin Peaks Thanks
  16. R

Help Please!!!!!!!

Please I need help, how do I get to CND, I know that I need to pay for travelling there, and that I need a space ship or someone that have it, But the question is where and when should I go to travel to CND. Any position, or spacific place. Thanks
  17. R

Booth for Sale (Omegaton West Habitat, Epsilon Tower booth 2)

hi How much you want for the Booth?
  18. R

I want to buy a BOOTH

Hi everyone, Can I buy a Booth with 500 peds, if no how much do i need to buy want.
  19. R

Let`s change The Sweat Market

Hi everyone, my goal here is to find a way to this nonfair situation, many of us sweat many times a day and we get nothing, we do the hard work and we still have nothing, that`s why we have to change we have to work all together. I have just made a Society in ENTROPIA which was named...
Back