Search results

1. p4p4d13

Selling: sell skills

as the title say sell skills so pm me if u are a potential buyer some of my top skills are: Handgun 6923 ;Evade 3852 ;First Aid 3397; Coolness 3604 Courage 4008 ;L W T 7114 ;Dodge 1831;Mining 4171 ; Combat Sense 3551 ;Athletics 3235 ;Inflict Ranged Damage 4123 Geology 3016 ;Weapons Handling...
  2. p4p4d13

Selling: all skills

Not glad to say that but my rl problems made me to sell all my skills . I sell all i have 140kskills in list but the big problem is i dont have esi so u come with the esi i extract the skills and then i give it to u in exange of skill price (of course we take off the price of esi but i dont...
  3. p4p4d13

First real uber

My first uber hof taken by my and not by my wife:yay::yay: I was to socked and i havent made the picture then:ahh:
  4. p4p4d13

buged beacon report

today i was buy a 23 ped beacon from auction and i pay for it tt+120 but the problem was another after we kill all drones and the boss we couldn't open the boxes look yourself and say what u think i lost all money i pay for beacon and all decay of mine and my mates Click to enlarge Click to...
  5. p4p4d13

Secind after some time

last night i was bored and i was go with a friend of mine to learn him how to drop probe but the luck was with me Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  6. p4p4d13

sell bp

i am selling a weapon blueprint : Kesmek Bett(L) 0,01 pec i am waiting for offer!!! http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=808
  7. p4p4d13

First uber hof

tonight i put my wife to drop some bomb for me for me and....BANG she got an uber hof Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  8. p4p4d13

sell all

Hy i am selling my avatar he have 32 k skils he comes with full ghost armour an mk II justifier an fap 28 a lesser tp chip and other stuff his start price is 10.000 ped or if u have a friend who want to buy an avatar pls inform him about my seling offer i know i forgot to say if someone want...
Back