Search results

1. Sissi

Marcimex Unrest on Eudoria

Any1 know if this event is still on? been searching the locations but found nothing.
  2. Sissi

Selling: Manta K5 smug, Trauma VI, Paradox M, Viking M, Gyro fap-14 smug, 5B, 5D, a106

and I could buy the one listed on AH for +2,9k
  3. Sissi

Discussion: Effect of large CLD holding on market price

Really did give you a headache :) fixed answer. Actually he is selling nowadays for dollars.....
  4. Sissi

Is that how they teach math nowadays? Frightening....
  5. Sissi

Do you always make calculations so complicated? :scratch2: 60000*0,01=600 then 1500/600/100=0,025 or 2.5%
  6. Sissi

Next Island is probably for sale....
  7. Sissi

Requesting a new Super Moderator

Couple of friends wanted to do a birthday prank on friend. They went around a couple of golf courses and gathered golfballs from the ponds, then commenced to birthday guys car an old volvo with sun roof, broke in opened sun roof and filled the car up with balls.....
  8. Sissi

Orion has launched

Big question is how it will handle radiation and re-entry? regarding moonbase, would be simpler and cheaper to have a huge spacestation for future deep space launches....
  9. Sissi

Info: "Nearby" in lootable pvp

Please read quote from Kim below. May be it applies here as well? (as so many other things...)
  10. Sissi

Info: 100% pvp hit

+rep for sharing
  11. Sissi

Robot Mayhem loot

Sorry for off Kim, please check post 16! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268233-Trouble-adding-friends&p=3318951#post3318951
  12. Sissi

What's Under the Veil?

Too bad Blackhawk isn´t playing anymore....
  13. Sissi

Insta withdrawal solution

I would be very surprised if Mindark didn´t tie down liquid assets for a 1-3 month periods for a small but important gain in interest rates.
  14. Sissi

Help: Trouble adding friends

As promised in my previous post I have formed a society for the sole purpose of assisting people to successfully send friend requests. Unfortunately for those already in a society, they will need to leave current one and join assisting society, then leave to rejoin their original soc. Society...
  15. Sissi

I´ll volunteer as I´m a freelancer atm and make a society named "Friend List Request" in short "Limbo". You think Mindark will catch the drift? :girl:
  16. Sissi

Robot Mayhem #2 Results

and mindark/calypso staff are experts at wielding the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V combination :girl: :ahh:
  17. Sissi

Some1 got a reply from support where they apologized that their case had got lost in limbo....
  18. Sissi

I´ll just have some :popcorn: GL in your quest getting mindark to fix it, I gave up...
  19. Sissi

Robot Mayhem #2 Results

and mindark/calypso staff are experts at wielding the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V combination :girl:
  20. Sissi

Selling: 55 AUD to lowest offer (reversed auction)

Thanks for answer.
  21. Sissi

Don´t tell me about it, boss just told me that I have to attend a state course on "responsible alcohol serving" 2 day course with an exam (paid hours :) . Restaurants and bars open till 1 at night don´t need it (employees that is), after 6 years of asking for a temp extension on new years eve...
  22. Sissi

Considering the cheapest on auction is 45.99 and auction fee is less than 3 ped, it is a fail. ps. bit unsure on auction fee for AUD, but would guess it is less than 3 ped.
  23. Sissi

What's Under the Veil?

Just 1??? new servers and new hamsters needed :D
  24. Sissi

Ongoing login problems

likewise... @ Jurra Plateau. not too fused, got Elite Dangerous to play :)
Back