Search results

1. X

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Indeed they said that and transfert avatar value , but it's a bit vague nonetheless. What will happen to the game as we know it ? Will it still be hosted by all the planet partners and Mindark adding stuff ( no comment ) on both products (PE/EU & EU/Odyssey) ? I wish MA to bring us more...
  2. X

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Haven't been playing EU since a while. I read that post and i am wondering if it's wise to play EU again or wait & see Will EUE (Odysey) be a whole new game or only a VU of EU ?
  3. X

Info: Current Withdrawal time

info : time / currencie Requested : October,17 37000 PED Received : December,13 3322,44 €
  4. X

Merry Mayhem 2019

nice boting ring :wtg: i want one :laugh:
  5. X

Upgraded Graphics Engine in the Next Release

WTF is windows XP 8.2 ? Windows XP is windows 5 gen , windows 6 gen are vista seven 8, 8.1, 8.2 & 10.
  6. X

Upgraded Graphics Engine in the Next Release

Nice, but why no avatars / mobs / action pics ? Will EU be a desert after new update ?
  7. X

Disney Entropia player?

You should watch Rogue One, it's the only movie worth it IMO.
  8. X

Halloween Mayhem 2019

Gratz !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  9. X

finish codex mission

I agree, some kind of trophy for reaching 26 would be nice. And you re right, new system add only TWO thing compared to previous sytem => Ability to split points toward hunters. => Delayed reward choice. Auto start existed on some iron mission, repeatable was available for example on arkadia...
  10. X

Help with the codex - kill the codex

Sounds like a Calypso VU release note:rolleyes:
  11. X

Impact of deposits on loot

Per individual, no , as any messi will say it. Overall, yes. If more money is withdrawn than money deposited the entropia effect is more visible. It can may be temporary because assets are transfered from ingame currency to irl one due to the CP deeds being sellable , less money injected due to...
  12. X

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Also Primordial Longu gives Longu.
  13. X

Web shop boxes or straight deposit?

Depends on your budget at the time. I wanted to buy a 11k ped item in june, i choosed the stongbox path, ended up buying the equivalent of $1400 in strong box which lead me to 12k schrapnel. In the end, item wasn't for sale any longer:laugh:
  14. X

Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

https://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/index.xml#tracker Would have been great if they have added mission with shared killpoint for migration mobs. Unfortunately EU still is a single player PVP game after all these years.
  15. X

Server Downtime for Release

Planet partners update June content update for all planets with amazing content, even space Platform update Land Plot Phase 2, Taming Phase 2 Popular social animations like laying are now reintroduced.
  16. laying reintroduced

laying reintroduced

17. X

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Looks indeed like a platform game update:laugh: Didn't have trouble with vc redists, although i oddly lack 2015.
  18. vc list

vc list

19. X

Changes since last 6 month ?

Hi, i haven't played EU for around 6 months now. I wanted to know what is new, beside avatar statue and improved schrapnels graphic.. Release notes have been rather poor. Ty
  20. X

Question: I would like to know

Why can't mobile version of this game would need reduced details ? They style use last decade shaders. ARK team almost only only had to reduce shaders complexity from their PC version and rework the UI for exemple.
  21. X

Mindark Annual report 2018

Mindark annual report is out there, that's quite interesting to see. https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/ARSREDO_MindArk2017.pdf Too bad, there wasn't a state of the universe for the EU game , but that may explain it.
  22. X

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

I have troubles with enigma event. In the 2nd part where you need to go to left and right platform to activate the switch it doesnt trigger anything. Both swithch ends locked and the block is still there so can't progress further.
  23. X

Know what this is ?

it can happen temporarily when you cross server boundaries
  24. X

Reviving your dead video card!

Well, we are on EU forum :p
Back