Search results

1. Gat

Never knew FAPs could do this

Found this on Digg this morning. Click to enlarge
  2. Gat

Ituma with some shins

First time posting in this section. Never thought I'd loot something like this. One down, six to go. :yay: Click to enlarge
  3. Gat

Pc: Of-214

Thinking about selling my of-214. Current tt is 186.32. What's this going for now adays? Thx
  4. Gat

Looking for Alexis Lexi Gale

Looking for someone to get me in contact with Alexis Lexi Gale. I met her a couple weeks ago and need to give something back to her. There's a couple Alexis type names in Members List, but the ones that list their full avatar name aren't her. She told me she had quit the game, but seem to me she...
  5. Gat

Buying: Full Thunderbird M

Looking for full Tbird M, pm me or post here. Also will consider parts if you are selling them. :) Thx
  6. Gat

Buying: Gremlin Harness M

Please PM me with offers. Looking for a fair current price.
  7. Gat

121 Ped Belkar

My friend called to have me pick her up from work at 4am this morning.. got back home and didn't feel like going back to sleep so hopped on PE and found this great deposit. Click to enlarge And thank you to Muskito who said nice global while I was slowly walking back to a TP and afk. :)
  8. Gat

146 PED Alice

Been a good weekend for me. :) First a 105 ped lyst on Friday, 93 ped belk on Saturday then I got this hof on the first probe just east of PA tonight. Click to enlarge
  9. Gat

882 ped lyst

My highest one yet :) Was a massive Click to enlarge
  10. Gat

86 ped lyst

I decided to switch from my of105 back to of101 for a run, first bomb with it and I got this :) Click to enlarge
  11. Gat

Vast Iron 833 ped

This is my biggest one so far in mining.. :) The hof said 833, but was 892 when I added it all up in inventory. Click to enlarge
  12. Gat

Hello all

Hi everyone! I've been here now and then reading some of the posts for awhile now, a friend recommended I should spend more time on EF. So here I am. :) I started playing PE in mid December 2004 after the TI news, spent my first few months sweating and getting TP's until I found a way I could...
Back