1. Mick Teac

Selling Full Rascal

In that case +35 then
  2. Mick Teac

Selling Full Rascal

Whats bidding up too so far?
  3. Mick Teac

pe-monitor.com closes its doors

After clicking on http://www.pe-monitor.com to check some prices, I found that the web site has closed. The statment on the home page read... "In the last 8 months where pe-monitor was online, we got 870 registered uses, but only 3 of them made a small donation. So we have decided to closr the...
  4. Mick Teac

Armor market prices

Yeah, use PE-monitor alot, It's one of the best sites around. But that will only give me prices of parts, not a full set.
  5. Mick Teac

Armor market prices

Where can i find a 'market price' guide for armors? I know Rascal is about 55+... but was wanting to know about other low end armors that are out there.
  6. Mick Teac

Selling: 50 Basic Pump, 50 Basic Servo Blueprints

If only BP art wasn't killed off in the last VU :(
  7. Mick Teac

Anyone profitable at crafting basic filters?

All prices are TT (Start QR 34.8) Outlay, 25.00 Peds - (500 oil, 500 Lyst) Filters made, 20.90 Peds Gained 3 or 4, Lev 2-3 BPs 83.6% conversion rate. Long way off a profit yet...
  8. Mick Teac

Wow... what a looker...

I was off trading it Port Atlantis when my society mate Dane started to tell me I had to come to Twins right now and look for some one called Lillkorven... and look what I found. A small group of people came to stare at this person. I just had to ask to take a pic and post it on here. Lillkorven...
  9. Lillkorven

Lillkorven

What a looker
  10. Mick Teac

How many people fit in a ring?

Set a time and a date and I'm there (...as long as its evening)
  11. Mick Teac

Cornundacacuda & 1x0's

So has any one got any since the last VU or are the 1x0's still missing fom the loot pools? (I hope there still missing as I have 21 now and want to sell for a profit :) )
  12. Mick Teac

S: lots of goodies

Can I buy your eleven 1x0 at tt+1.50 each? (I make that a total of 28.75) I do realise that Jihad has already bid tt+1.00 each.
  13. Mick Teac

Cornundacacuda & 1x0's

Has any one looted any 1x0 axes off any Cornundacacuda the last few days? I have got Goblin shins coming out of my ears... but no axes. I know I'm the only person to find this and just wanted to see if its a fluke or some thing more.
  14. Mick Teac

Anyone profitable at crafting basic filters?

Ok, heres my stats fot crafting basic filters. Pay atention here come the science... Buying 100 Lyst at 105% and 100 Oil at 108% = 5.31ped With a 'great' chance of making filters got back 332 filters and 80 resdue TT'ed the residue for 0.80ped So that make a out going cost of 4.51ped...
  15. Mick Teac

Miners wanted...

Im looking to improve my contacts for mining... Im looking to buy large amounts of stones ect direct from miners, this why I cut out the middle man (and his PED cut). Doing this I hope to get a better price for the miner and for my self. Every one happy ;) E-mail me at Haihiru(a)yahoo.co.uk...
Back