Search results

1. frazz

Question: No more blueprint books C ?

after letting my paint pile up since before the last VU. Its been at least a month if not more so it could have been a while before the last VU idk for sure. i split it all into stacks ready to color L Bp books. Now i find L bp book are no longer colorable:mad: so what is the best thing to...
  2. frazz

Buying: Omegaton A106

Looking to buy Omegaton A106 Energy amp for decent price. Looking to pay around tt+3700 peds. So how much do you want ? Let me know what you need to get. Please reply PM Angelo
  3. frazz

Selling: AS-147, VAT-120, Riker 2 unL

Time to sell some things collecting dust in my storage. 1. VAT-120 TT +1000 2. Starkov AS-147 TT+3000 SOLD 3. Riker UL2, Unlimited TT +200 ( current tt value is 1865/3646 ped ) For your conveniance the items are in a soc members shop at Emerald Mall, 1st Floor, Shop 7. If your in a rush...
  4. frazz

Look What I found

Nothing much to do while waiting for VU10 to get here so decideed to take a look on Youtube Hcio3l6kwrU
  5. frazz

Uber: 10030 PED Drone HOF

Been camping drones at Jason the last few weeks. Came across a fat 02. :yay: Special thanks to Force Majaur for helping to fill the loot pool with his ML35 the night befor... .LOL:laugh:
  6. frazz

Achievement: 7k Anatomy & Rifle

I think im a little late posting this, but not by much. Doesn't really matter does it? After hitting my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/124945-first-skill-7k.html back in August, now I've got two more, Anatomy and Rifle in the last few weeks.:yay:
  7. frazz

Achievement: Now I'm a Landowner !!

After a suggestion to me by one of my society mates to try skilling on some Longu, specifically on LA 29, Qetesh's Longu Kingdom, I decided I'd give it a shot. After the 1st week they told me that I may as well enter the "Battle for Power" a contest held every month. This is the very first...
  8. frazz

EF, problems with Explorer

I hope this is the right place to post this, sory if it is not. Please take a look at the screenshot below of Entropia Forum on my home computer. The second line from the top, under the title, is missing. I don't know where it went and can't seem to find it. All was fine until I updated to the...
  9. frazz

Achievement: Extraction unlock

I got my Extraction unlock finally. It's taken me a while beacause I don't do alot of mining, hmm maybe I should start :)
  10. frazz

Achievement: First skill 7k

To me this is an achievment. 7000 Laser weaponery Technology To get any skill to 7k is an achievment these days with the slowness that MA has provided for us to enjoy.
  11. frazz

Question: How much psyche do you have ?

I've been wondering about this for a while now, probably since I was at around 33 psyche and a someone had told me that there are not very many people that have over 40 psyche. So lets hear from the professional sweaters, healers, focusers, firestormers and teleporters out there! How much...
  12. frazz

Achievement: Level 50: Combat Sense 100% Natural Yay!

I've done it again another unlock 100% natural skilled to Level 50 Laser Sniper to get Combat Sense.:yay: It's not my highest level though I'm 51 in Ranged Laser but no unlocks for that. I think the next combat related unlock unfortunatly isn't going to be for awhile :(
  13. frazz

Achievement: Medium Health 150 HP

:yay: No more Weak health when someone scans me, guess I'll keep yall guessing from now until "tough"
  14. frazz

2874 PED Argo HOF

Found an avatar aparently using a bot at Twin, so I thought I would help him find his way into the next revive zone. So hmm... I was thinking it would be nice if we were able to turn botters in and get a reward from MA, when all of a sudden I get a nice HOF.
  15. frazz

Wounding Unlock

Here's another unlock for me, WOUNDING... Geeze I think I'm going crazy with these unlocks, they been coming kinda often but I know there going to slow down sometime soon. Next to come is Extraction or maybe Combat Sense.
  16. frazz

Yay !! 70 Agility

Finnally out of the 60's. I made it to 70 agility sometime last nite. Now the thing is can I ever get out of the 70's ??
  17. frazz

Martial Arts Unlock, 4th unlock in a month

Well here's another unlock, Martial Arts. I Don't really do much melee hunting or skilling, I usually just use it for finishing, so it's really been a long, long time coming.
  18. frazz

#3 unlock in 24 hour period: Avoidance

This is one hard unlock to get. At times it felt as though I would never get it and it just seemed so impossible to do without chipping. WRONG !!
  19. frazz

#2 unlock in 24 hour period: CGA

Of all three this was probably the easiest, but still a challenge...
  20. frazz

#1 unlock in 24 hour period: Medicine

This on was a little hard coming, just had to keep fapping :)
  21. frazz

1829 PED Erdorium

My second mining hof but this one was uber :)
  22. frazz

Ethereal Soul Language

With lots of biotrpy skilling and I was finally able to do a successful resurection and unlock Etheral Soul Language. I guess its not a true unlock because you don't gain any skill, but more like a discovery. Special thanx to Manic of for allowing me to use his rez chip.
  23. frazz

First mining HOF

My 1st Mining HOF wooot!! Click to enlarge
  24. frazz

Yippee! Power Catalyst Unlocked

Unlocked Power Catalyst last nite at sweat camp. It unlocked exactly at level 15 reviver/biotropy. I wish to thank all the sweaters at sweat camp for all there deaths while sweating. Also I thank MA for putting sweat camp in the game. It would be so much harder to skill biotropy with out this...
  25. frazz

Buying Fi/Ra/Co Angst BLP amp

HELP! Looking to buy a Fi/Ra/Co Angst BLP amp. If you have one to sell please contact here or with a PM. Been looking for one for sometime now and cannot seem to locate one anywhere.
Back