Search results

1. eSoul

News: Development update for Q4 2022

Hey Dennis do you mind to translate the actual System requirements for Entropia Universe, like they do in all the other game studios? PS:. I know the reason of this mess but it will not work I can ensure you of that!
  2. system req.jpg

system req.jpg

3. eSoul

What to Expect?

just to correct you the 90% on non sib and 95% on sib refers to success rate not tt return... but what do I know...
  4. eSoul

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

1. Whats the total cost of the upgrade to UE5? 2. Who is paying the upgrade? 3. Are the Land deeds owner interested in this upgrade? 4. Are Deed owners contributing to this upgrade? 5. Where is MindArk funding this upgrade? 6. It's the same players that will pay the upgrade?
  5. eSoul

Selling: Full Phantom Set (F), Ares Ring, Augmented and Melee Trauma 6

Hello all, Selling Full Phantom Set (F) - BO- TT+2k Peds Ares Ring, Augmented - BO 2,4k Peds Melee Trauma 6 Amplifier - BO TT+1,4k Peds Regards, eSoul
  6. eSoul

News: Disturbance notice regarding connectivity and service issues

well you can return all my deposits if isn't working!
  7. eSoul

Finally attempting a withdrawal

Thats a lie someone is telling for a long time... If MA suspects of any illegal activity do what all other companies do, report it to authorities to be investigated. They weren't able to obtain a banking licence too, even if they advertise it on their site!
  8. eSoul

Selling: Selling [Skildek Negator] T5

Bring Up My Post
  9. eSoul

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Game is for investors not players... sounds a bit like a ponzi scheme but its what it became!
  10. eSoul

Using a VPN and being blocked

Well let me tell you something unless you are using an Onion based VPN the use of Virtual Private Network, is just tell the VPN servers owners what kind of traffic you use to do. The use of VPN is wrong but ppl thinks they are doing the right think LOL. Even Tor based VPN are not safe anymore...
  11. eSoul

Selling: Selling Osseo Lands LA51-LA25

Wrong NTI was sold for 8 Million peds! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-treasure-island-deeds.284814/
  12. eSoul

13725 PED HSL: The Battle of the Ancient Titans

New HSL: https://clips.twitch.tv/SpineyBoldCockroachDatBoi-DMomlpF6UPr1hF3X
  13. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  14. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  15. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  16. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  17. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  18. eSoul

Bring Up My Post
  19. eSoul

Question: Is there a market for skills and is it allowed to sell an avatar?

Show me where! MA states they dont take any responsability on the matter it is diferent from forbid. And this is at EULA not at ToU! Account: Login details, bank details personal data - EULA - Like any open account in an email service if i want to sell my login details what legally MA can do...
  20. eSoul

Selling: Selling 480k Skills

Bring Up My Post
  21. eSoul

Bring Up My Post Rocket tier 5 now
  22. eSoul

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

No CLD take the cut from MA cut not from LA owner, if owner set up tax to 5% he will take 5% of all loot you take no matter how much MA makes. If you do a profitable run the LA, owner dont take his cut? He does but MA dont!
Back