Search results

1. rojomojo

****** Fancy Some Free Efd? *******

Unamped opallo with snables, but it depends on the markup you get of course
  2. rojomojo

What will happen 10th? (the notes, AB&C etc) win 1K EFD

Uber troxies will appear everyone will die due to the insane ammount of lag
  3. rojomojo

Live from the battlefield: When the Mutated Chirpy Arrives!!!

Is this the whole note thing?
  4. Akmuul

Akmuul

5. Memorial Island

Memorial Island

6. rojomojo

Great Wall of China in EU ?!?

Is it just me, or is there only one entrance to that maze?
  7. rojomojo

R&R Fund

Deposit: Name: Rojo Mojo Rojonowski Ammount:100 PED Number of Month:3 Timezone:US East Coast PM me for email and personal info
  8. rojomojo

How MA could make banks better..

This doesnt go along with your idea, but I would like to see where we could actaully deposit PED in the bank and make interest on it.
  9. rojomojo

How many sets of feet do you need?

So I'm an idiot and read the pole as how many feets do you have, which is zero and not how many you need which is 1: ghost
  10. rojomojo

new 10th place in ATH

how long did that take you to drill up?
  11. rojomojo

PE/EU Politics

If you look at it in a really simplistic form, its a dictatorship. MA controls every aspect of the game. If they want something to change, it changes and we deal with it. Now of course they do want to keep us happy, so they change things back if we dont like it (like the 50% on sib weapons)...
  12. rojomojo

life scans...

well, i would assume perception goes with mining only cause i seem to get a lot of perception increase when i mine. So i would think it does have an effect however small it may be
  13. rojomojo

NOOB event!

i may of missed this in your post, but do we buy the tickets off of you, or are they not on sale yet?
  14. rojomojo

Emerald Lakes 'Equipping Calypso' No.1 SIX 5Bs!

No worries, but sounds like a good event. Ill just have to go dig up the ped to get in now.
  15. rojomojo

Emerald Lakes 'Equipping Calypso' No.1 SIX 5Bs!

How do you win?
  16. rojomojo

Claim your own Swiss mountain!

I call it Mt. Mojo Click to enlarge If you swim in from Oshiri, its the first one you see, and its the one you look from the televator in the sw dir. I could look at it all day :silly2:
  17. Mt Mojo

Mt Mojo

18. rojomojo

Manhunt - Kill the most people, and be the winner!

Does the PvP on Amethera count too?
  19. rojomojo

VU 8.12 bugs

I was actually able to probe the other day while swimming and wasnt sure if it was a bug or a new feature, didnt matter to me, got a nice find off of it :silly2:
  20. rojomojo

Earliest EU Player

I started at the end of January of this year or maybe the beginning of february. It was right at the end of the whole voting thing on MMPORG
  21. rojomojo

Residue FAQ

+rep, great FAQ
  22. rojomojo

NEXT YEARS WoF (input)

The only fair way i think you could measure skill is to scan all the players and add up all skills that would help in the tournie such as healing skills and hunting skills. The only prob is that someone could have a couple thousand skills points in lets say handgun, but never uses one, so you...
  23. rojomojo

Cashing Out - All Skills Must Go!

buyout has been there the whole time
  24. rojomojo

New Mining loots

i found about 300 hadisan on Eudoria with an oil deposit no bigger then X about 3 wks ago, using a tt finder
  25. rojomojo

The skills are starting to go

Ill go 2800 on the .89 aim
Back