Search results

1. K

looking into crafting

well i am looking into crafting a little. i was wondering if there was any good guides on how to do it. i read the one on this site but it doesnt really answer my questions. im looking for like what i can do at what lvl, what i would need possible places to find the easy to stuff to start with...
  2. K

history?

is there any sites or places i can go to read up on the history behind PE? i like to RP at times and make up storys behind my charecters, but would like a little background to the world we are now on and such. any help will be great
  3. K

first night of PE

first off WOW even though i only played maybe 2 hours last night i had a balst just learning the game. i come from a long list of other games like this but as with all of them they are all different such is the case with PE. i had a friend i know from another online game show me around. got my...
  4. K

reading up

well im waiting for my app to hoepfully approve this time round ( second send in) is there anything i should be reading? so that i have some idea what to do and how to do it when i get into the game? i have been going over the site and the forums some just wasnt sure if theres a certain area i...
  5. K

hello all

well i am still in the process of getting my account approved first time it was rejected not sure why all info was right but im retrying again. anyways wanted to say hi and cant wait to get into the game. looking forward to meeting many new people.
  6. K

approved then rejected

well last night i applyed to play the game i waited a little while got an email saying Your Project Entropia account is ready for re-activation so i open it click the link and made a password for my account. well i was able to login into the site i wasnt able to log into the game. after trying...
Back