Search results

1. Y

sweat limit

ok thx, is there any way of combat that does not rewuire a item? or in mindofrce is concerned mind essance (items just break) what i am trying to say is, is there any way to attak with your bear hands?
  2. Y

sweat limit

is there a limit to how much sweat you can drain period? if so what is it
  3. Y

account screwed

well the question i sent to support has dissapeered so im gona try to make another account onder another name, cus me and my bro did have a account for a month untill we got board with almost the same information (address and stuff) (update) it seemed like they unlocked my account but then...
  4. Y

account screwed

i guess il try my old account if i can remember my login (update) i got on to my old account but thats locked aswell and i tryed my bro's account and that does not exist anymore? how do i delite a account thus hopefully solving the problem
  5. Y

account screwed

ok i registerd and it came through instantly (within a few mins) and then i played the game for a hour (i have played this game beofr but this is a completly new acount) then i try to log on a hour later and a big red box comes up telling me my account is locked?? why?? and how do i fix?
Back