Search results

1. Aeris_is_back

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Where did they post it?
  2. Aeris_is_back

Suggestion: Global auction without planet transport fee´s

IMO space is just this annoying thing I would have to deal with and in turn ignore everything but whats on calypso or in TP range for me to get back like FOMA and CP. Maybe its time to refund the TT spent on ships for improvements, refund the purchase prices of each ship and allow...
  3. Aeris_is_back

Selling: hunting gear

Hit Ctrl+A
  4. Aeris_is_back

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

No OTS left now just right?...
  5. Aeris_is_back

New Pet features - Which ones do you like?

The pet feature I most want is the option to must other players pet sounds.
  6. Aeris_is_back

Extreme Motocross!

Safety Aeris would like to remind Entropians to dress for the slide not the ride!
  7. saftyaeris

saftyaeris

8. Aeris_is_back

USA Net Neutrality poll: what will you pay to play EU?

MMO games use fuck all for bandwidth, one day it may happen but they will take a chunk out of services like YouTube, HBO, Netflix, Amazon Video, Music streaming services, and Torrent traffic. Most ISP's also provide TV, Movies, and Music, They have lost a great deal of revenue from peoples...
  9. Aeris_is_back

Strongbox announcement

This is the one time I would recommend PIA for gaming, outstanding service and dirt cheap. Its also like a Apple product, any idiot can use it.
  10. Aeris_is_back

New York Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E =D
  11. Aeris_is_back

Suggestion: Allow multiple armor slots for new AP armor plates

I can see Azzah running around the marker in tier 8-10 Hermes with AP-42 electric, cut, pen, burn, cold, and shrap plates, never dropping below 60%
  12. Aeris_is_back

Renting Windows

I do not want to be forced to rent things all the time over just buying them.
  13. Aeris_is_back

Is this game only for millionaires now ?

I can burn 500 ped a day leaning on larger mobs with a lc55 or whatever for ten hours. Loosing 500 ped a day does not really mean anything, talk about average returns over a few k ped. If you are like me and turn over shrapnel while you are hunting you could be spending a few times what you...
  14. Aeris_is_back

1 on 1 Interview

Its like the guy farts Rainbows or some thing, Oh wait!...
  15. Aeris_is_back

New York Rose 10 year!

Ten years, Still just a young pup =D Happy birthday eh!
  16. Aeris_is_back

Shaolin wants YOU!

You should add the requirement of knowing the pain of floating back to a revival terminal. =D oh oh and have seen an Araneatrox and Atrox fight in the wild!
  17. Aeris_is_back

Suggestion: turning off pet sound

I gave up on playing EU with audio a few years ago because of pets and broken weapon sounds. Some times when I'm off alone Ill turn it back on at about 15% but as soon at I TP back around other players I get annoyed and kill the sound again. I just watch YouTube videos, TV, movies, on my right...
  18. Aeris_is_back

Buying: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

I do not care about the tier, pm ingame I do not check forum often. Darcy Aeris Wood
  19. Aeris_is_back

Selling: skill dirt cheap bulk deal if you want.

you can have it all for 50% ill be gone soon so this is only good for a few days. Easy profit for anybody willing to take the few months it will take to sell it. anatomy 6604 lwt 6515 rifle 6470 longblade 5477 marksmanship 5210 Vehicle repairing 4955 weapons handling 3358 melee combat 3338...
  20. Aeris_is_back

FREE SKILLS, Tips welcome! at Twinpeeks right now just bring ESI

Bump back in twin, come with ESI
  21. Aeris_is_back

FREE SKILLS, Tips welcome! at Twinpeeks right now just bring ESI

ESI price is still kinda high little interest from people in getting them filled right now, Ill try again in a few days if the price drops or else if somebody buys my dragons breath off the AH ill give all the remaining skill to them for free. I still have tons of skill concentrated in just a...
  22. Aeris_is_back

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Zzz Zzz Zzzzzzzzzzz
  23. capture 508447

capture 508447

Back