Search results

1. Aeris_is_back

Buying: Adjusted A-3 Justifier Mk.II

I do not care about the tier, pm ingame I do not check forum often. Darcy Aeris Wood
  2. Aeris_is_back

Selling: skill dirt cheap bulk deal if you want.

you can have it all for 50% ill be gone soon so this is only good for a few days. Easy profit for anybody willing to take the few months it will take to sell it. anatomy 6604 lwt 6515 rifle 6470 longblade 5477 marksmanship 5210 Vehicle repairing 4955 weapons handling 3358 melee combat 3338...
  3. Aeris_is_back

FREE SKILLS, Tips welcome! at Twinpeeks right now just bring ESI

ESI price is still kinda high little interest from people in getting them filled right now, Ill try again in a few days if the price drops or else if somebody buys my dragons breath off the AH ill give all the remaining skill to them for free. I still have tons of skill concentrated in just a...
  4. Aeris_is_back

Not enough spam in your life?

Try or be forced to use Entropia Pocket. :spam:
  5. Aeris_is_back

Selling: Genesis Dragons Breath, Modified EMT kit Ek-2350,

Genesis Dragons Breath Tier 7.2 Remaining tiers are: 128, 155, 66 with reasonable amps eco is 2.945 and dps is 58.68 ignoring crit to push for dps, with reasonable amps, damage enhancer, some reload, eco is 2.927 and dps 121.84 ignoring crit Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 Tier 1.9 Remaining tiers...
  6. Aeris_is_back

Buying: Looking for larger ESI's

pm ingame not on forums Darcy Aeris Wood
  7. Aeris_is_back

Selling: Everything, All Items and 250k skill

most items sold, making new thread with updated title and two remaining items.
  8. Aeris_is_back

pet sounds

Would be nice to have a way to mute other players pets sounds, they are annoying. worse then the old bell in Twin.
  9. Aeris_is_back

better notification for events / robot attacks

I keep missing Pandora its kinda annoying. just a npc we can talk to and have them alert us with a message like when we sell something on the AH.
  10. Aeris_is_back

settings-ce.cfg

Been messing around in this file to make the game better reflect modern hardware and its capability's. I'm having problems getting the game to span three monitors in windowed mode. I was able to get it to display 1914X1010 once. Now any changes I make are reverted when I try to save them. When...
  11. Aeris_is_back

Buying: Chronicle parts F UL

Looking for some Chronicle parts F UL pm Darcy Aeris Wood. don't contact me on pcf
  12. Aeris_is_back

Selling: Summer ring

nothing here,
  13. Aeris_is_back

looking for a web dev with skype paying ped

looking for a web dev, offering 1500+ ped now offering 1500+ ped now speak up quick or the works going to one of them $5.0USD a hour sites. need a simple site all html maybe a little php. Around 10 pages I can look after all the graphics my self. you will need some good css skills. must have...
  14. Aeris_is_back

Selling: Full Lion (F)

Full Lion (F) SOLD This one of two sets, near the protection of Angle but looks infinitely better and is dirt cheap to hunt in. +14.7k obo SOLD
  15. Aeris_is_back

Selling: Selling Everything

clicked the wrong bookmark and bumped the wrong thread please ignore my derp.
  16. Aeris_is_back

First

17. Aeris_is_back

So yeah! This is a thing

18. Aeris_is_back

Oh Canada Eh

My new shirt best $20.0 ill ever spend. As sure as I am not the first to think of it, I also wont be the last.
  19. Aeris_is_back

Whats worse

Taking a neighbours cat that has ear mites, fleas, upper respiratory tract infection, with no tags or tattoos "prolly has worms also". to the SPCA in the hopes a good caring person adopts it or doing nothing at all. "though I already stopped off at the vet today to get medication for the fleas...
  20. Aeris_is_back

people still worked up about logging off in space

a simple solution would be: the second you step foot on a warp capable ship all lootable items on your avatar are considered a part of the ships loot. If the ship is destroyed the person or persons who destroyed it get a % of the loot with respect to damage done. maybe having done 100% of the...
  21. Aeris_is_back

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

this part only works in space: its really simple just open and close the map over and over. Spamming the M key or whatever you bound it to. you want to start off with around 4 button clicks a second and increase or decrease the number of clicks a second to get the best top speed with respect to...
  22. Aeris_is_back

Something for hair stylists and maybe tailors

I have wanted Wigs (L) or otherwise for some time now. ones we can buy already or have styled/colored and equip like clothes to change out hair on the fly. it would be a reasonable use for natural looted raw wools or something and maybe improve the mu a little, adding new materials would be...
  23. Aeris_is_back

'Unexpected Error' message on mission

any others having problems like this atm. I can't get any of this mission done. I did not bother trying other ones or any thing. when ever I run in to any kind of problems in game I have been just logging off. really tired of everything that's done half ass and just cant bring my self to play...
  24. Aeris_is_back

newbie rig

can we disable conventional weapons and fap's. then create 3 level 0 maxed weapons that ignore armor and a fap . a riffle that dose 34% of a players max hp in damage every time with medium range a riffle that dose 51% of max hp and 140 or more range and a sword that dose 67%. set use/min...
  25. Aeris_is_back

Selling: kaiser-graf hvmr-2

kaiser-graf hvmr-2 "gauss gun" Takes energy amps Tier, 1.3 +3k OBO 518 Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2 1 6.46 PED CARRIED
Back