Search results

1. Legion

This day sucks!

First i didn't do well on the globals in MM this morning. Then i was gonna drive my flatmate to the airport.. came halfway and car broke down.. totally (most likely) Now i need an uber MA so i can buy a new car!
  2. Legion

So while the servers are down.. guess how many employees Calyspo had during 2013

Got bored so looked up some stuff, and probably other will know where to find the info also. But take a guess at how many employees Calypso has. This is for 2013 so not current employees.
  3. Legion

Crafting orders

What if you could craft on commision in an easy way. Lets say i want a crafted gun x. I then load up the resources needed for the amount of trials i want done by a crafter in an interface. The crafter then looks at the "missions" and if he has the BP he can craft it for a small fee. There...
  4. Legion

More stuff like auto loot pills

As i want this game to be successful i'm trying to come up with more stuff like the auto loot pill that can be bought in the TT. But other's might also have good suggestions so post away. But for example we have skill boost pills too from the daily missions. I think that we should for example...
  5. Legion

Still starfinder who run EL? Also got a problem :P

Who is running EL now? Also my problem is that whenever i die the client want to type in my location and such but most often that get's stuck in the chat like /p pos i guess it is trying to press p which is my location key and at the same time type /pos in the chat? How to fix?
  6. Legion

Question: About skillgain pills

Do the pills give you more green lines or do they just increase the amount of skills you get per green line or do they do both?
  7. Legion

Any coder around that could help with a small project? Roughly 30 min work according to my co-worker who has no time to do it

Language used doesn't really matter but would prefer c++ or c# What i need is a program to read the EU chatlog. And then i should have a file where i can put in "pseudo code" if last chatlog line says then do "say x" or "play x" The x is either say out in a voice what i type after the x...
  8. Legion

I have a haunting (hey it's halloween) suspicion that MA might be screwing over their players intentionally.

As the topic says i have a suspicion that MA might be screwing over their player-base intentionally. It seems that they may change how the system works in regards to how much knowledge you have on how the system works. As an example i can take my mining. Usually when i come back from a break...
  9. Legion

Got a skill buff last night but how do i see what skill and how long etc?

See topic.. i couldn't find a way to see what skill it was etc.
  10. Legion

Resources have been redistributed...

So last vu "Resources have been redistributed to follow geological formations, adding more realism to the mining profession." Has anyone noticed any bigger changes?
  11. Legion

Old EU loot cycle and my tool

So some of you know i have been talking about loot cycles back in the days, some has said I'm totally clueless and some think I'm right. So since MA changed stuff around with the last hardware upgrade and patch i can show you my tool i have been using for a few years (although not used it enough...
  12. Legion

Scam attempt on Facebook

So today i was contacted by a "friend" on the FB chat and this was what was said. So i reported him to Facebook and also to the Entropia support.. so what has happened since then.. I still have my hotmail account, and my EU account.. He does not have his Facebook account.. sadly EU...
  13. Legion

Looking for a society

I started to play a bit again and i am thus looking for a society. I want it to be fairly active although i'm not uber active i log on a few times a week. Somewhat experienced miner prosp/surv 25 and rising. Sniper 47 Dmg 43 Crafting... meh skills :D Would be fun if the soc has a forum of it's...
  14. Legion

Time to pay your taxes ppl, for every sale you do in EU although only affects swedish ppl

http://www.skatteverket.se/rattsinformation/stallningstaganden/2013/stallningstaganden2013/13142139813111.5.64a656d113f4c75970113fe.html And crap google translation for the rest of you...
  15. Legion

Implementation Req. Mob info on maps

MA, please implement so when one clicks on an LA on the map show the mobs and maturity on them. It shouldn't be hard to pull that data from the servers once a day or even once a week or such. It's a pain to try and find the mobs one want to hunt, and one day a landowner could have changed mobs...
  16. Legion

Maps

Just wondering if anyone have a link to some high resolution maps of the current continents?
  17. Legion

Req: need some help with php

I have a "small" script that used to work but php etc has been updated and it no longer runs. It's 2 files with ~100 - 140 lines of code that needs some modification. Is anyone able to help out and take a look at it? I'll give you some info on it if you can help out and then you can also use...
  18. Legion

Help: Anyone know later versions of php?

(this is eu related) Just wondering if anyone has any skills with php and javascript to help me update a tool i have which i use for EU. The php it uses is a bit old and needs to be updated to work with newer servers and such. Also if possible some additional functions might get added if you...
  19. Legion

Looking for a mining soc

Looking for a mining soc as it's a bit boring to mine with nobody to chat with :) Got some lvl 25ish in skills. :)
  20. Legion

FYI: Just got info from the tax office in sweden

I spoke to a tax official a few weeks ago about EU and taxes. (this info is only for swedish people) If you withdraw more than 100k SEK a year EU will be considered a hobby verksamhet and in that case you should pay tax on it. Although i think you can take away your deposits from that. So in...
  21. Legion

Question: And a tip for miners

First the question. Why does it seem so many miners still use "crappy" tools (for lack of better wording) when there are better tools with more depth? Use the tools with the most depth you can get. It's proven that the more depth you have the more rares you get. So i dont get it why people...
  22. Legion

... Patching 4th patch in a row....

This is the fourth patch in a ROW now.... Mindark.. get a frigging Q&A Manager!! *Update* This time i cant even fix it myself!!! Clientloader wont load, cant apply the patch manually....
  23. Legion

It's about time! Return of the king!

12 damn years of waiting is over!!!!!! (hopefully :silly2:) http://www.gametrailers.com/video/return-of-duke-nukem/709619?type=flv "Coochie Coochie!!" "Hell i'd still hit it!" And he's all out of gum!
  24. Legion

FYI: New Nvidia drivers are out

New drivers. 266.58 WHQL http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
  25. Legion

FYI: Solution to patch problems!

If you get patch problems with the latest patch do this. go to into the folder where eu is installed. run the patchfile that is located there. restart clientloader.
Back