Search results

1. nonosapiens

Selling: Mod Hedoc fap

quick cash peds Yo Henxy :) I have pure peds to do quick sale; Just accept offer by mail :wtg::yay::wtg:
  2. nonosapiens

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

do or not ?
  3. nonosapiens

Not sure :) Only the choice of Avatar Name explain everythinks :laugh:
  4. nonosapiens

We Need "The Boss" to :) I Vote : The boss for captain No The boss for President :yay: :yay:
  5. nonosapiens

Wof 2014 Hi, I'm not very actif in game last year. But still have skills and Toys. Specially My Opalo Sga Tier III :) If need help, can join for few round :wtg: Main or support.
  6. nonosapiens

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

LG Hi, Great Idea Just for the Fun :yay: My best memories in game was LG2008 Hope have enough ppl inside fort. Please all WSS and friends, come join us meaby I can do my "banzai" attack with Vtol :wtg:
  7. Banzai Lg

Banzai Lg

Banzai Lg Attck
  8. nonosapiens

WoF 2012: Team BeNeLux

nono Rapman for me :) Siobhan Siam Ameno (captain) "RapMan (L) + Skill Pill" Atami Tami Atami "Boom AAC (L) + Skill Pill" Nono Arno Sapiens ""RapMan (L) + Skill Pill"" Doctor The Viking FeelGood "RapMan (L) + Skill Pill" Naomi NP Polder"Boom AAC (L) + Skill Pill" Petrus PM Molinos "RapMan...
  9. nonosapiens

A guy say one day "We need you....." It's the day :) Wof match "semi final" Benelux Vs USA. Benelux is association of 3 small country in Europe ( BE Belgium NE Netherlands Lux Luxembourg ) The number of peoples in the 3 country is Less than New York City. but we fight valiantly :) Come help...
  10. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

damn cant open game again :( Crazy yesterday work fine, just logoff and go sleep. And now without change any settings i cant open game :( saw on many forum problems with "DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode" in many game like BF3 / WOW / etc.... Ok go back to W7 :)
  11. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

Yes have exactly the same :( Start that admin message on w7 2 weeks ago and still on w8 Failed deelevating process, process will run with aadministrators rights. ........ Error : code 740 same ?
  12. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

For the moment i cant say yet if like or not :) LAst month have manty freeze and lag with Tower ( dont have on laptop ). Its at least 2 years i dont clean the tower, need a format disk and new install w7 Its why I was thinking "good time to test w8" :) If i dont like just do what i planified...
  13. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

LOL It' a joke :) I try all day and nothinks Just do that post and try a last time and work now :) Without change nothinks Sure have a gremlins in my tower :) go try....
  14. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

Hi, Just upgrade W7 to W8 pro 64b. EU dont run for me :( Saw in forum than Eu run well for many ppl in w8. I try some stuff like when start w7 ( admin mode / compatibility xp .... ) The pc have few years but still good. GC N580 / 12 giga ram / i7 processor Before format disk and lose all data...
  15. nonosapiens

Welcome Freyr :) Nice to see you in the party :)
  16. nonosapiens

Nono i have opalo and pixies SGA + 2A i Max opalo i can join you few hunt to help
  17. nonosapiens

>>> PEDWAR <<< Episode 1!!!

Bump B.U.M.P If online sunday i join you :) But sunday Night its "The Young and the Restless" / "Les feux de l'amour in french" at Tv can't miss that "*" :) That land always give nice loot :) Damn i just TT my opalo, need buy new one :( Hope have time tier it up :) "*" joke :)
  18. nonosapiens

You are all losers :)

Yo, Agree To :( Its why stop hunt 1 year ago and it's 1 month now i do a break :( I dont have problems to deposiet and pay for fun but not that amount of money. I hate the new Loot return Mindarks give a crazy ath on big mobs like 120k peds 2 or 3 times by year. Its advertsing "loot", its...
  19. nonosapiens

Wof 2012

wof 2012 Hi, Allready last year if remeber well Hurrikane was trying to find somebody for the organisation of wof because have connection problem. And nobody answer at invitation. Was why start later and cancelled the first round. I Just Hope somebody have time to catch events :) Because Wof...
  20. nonosapiens

Wof 2012

Hi, have some news yet for wof 2012? Hurri we need you :)
  21. nonosapiens

Congratulations to ex-cons, BA and AoW

You still use pentium 1 processor and modem 28k ? Meaby you can soon upgrade to pentium II and 56k modem or a Isdn line 128k. if want i ask to my grandmother if still use isdn modem to loan you :)
  22. nonosapiens

Question: skin color bug?

cool i try its the beta driver?
  23. nonosapiens

Question: skin color bug?

Thanks :) Works fine now with old driver Its few month have that skins bug when play with Big PC with GTX580. Dont have when play with laptop macbookpro In the pass i try uninstall EU and install again, same with dx11 but still have that skins bug Finally works fie with the old driver :)
  24. nonosapiens

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

Scam in Game Hi, Really i Wait the answer of Ma with that Case. We dont play a game. Most of players "Invest" in the game. Invest in Money with deposiet and Invest In Time and all know time = money. For that reasson we "Hope" Mindarks make all to fight Scammer and help the Player if he's...
  25. nonosapiens

MA Why each Morning Dont Have Lt and Little Eomon

yes i saw auction down In Login page have message to "The system is currently offline " But its possible login in game yesterday morning need wait 10am to start see global eomon young - old in chat Just bored have same today :(
Back