Search results

1. Thug Life

Colored Red Ninja Hood !

I really wanna know ! BUMP
  2. Thug Life

This is what happens to non line pilots!

InDaHouse I want to know why you are complaining here, as a non liner you should know how it works, i mean there should and must be a price war, apparently you didn't expected liner pilot to beat you at your own game ! Actually you can run your business as you like as other pilots could do...
  3. Thug Life

Selling COLORING SKILL LvL 23.8

Thats some high skills you got there bud, lets BUMP that stuff for you !
  4. Thug Life

Colored Red Ninja Hood !

Bring that shit up !
  5. Thug Life

Colored Red Ninja Hood !

I got a hood colored in red, more than a year ago, sold it when i cashed out, i'd like to know who own it now. PM me if you have any information! Last Time i saw it, it was like that. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/8/1/0/RedNinjaHood.JPG
  6. Thug Life

Mr & Mrs Smith

Oh what a surprise :D How long have you been together and planing to live with each others ?!
  7. Thug Life

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to 100% ranking @ onlinewelten.com

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 11.719 68% Will start spreading some rep around soon !
  8. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 11.562 68% http://www.onlinewelten.com/games.html
  9. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 11.337 67% :wtg: http://mmog.onlinewelten.com/games.html
  10. Thug Life

Auktuma - "More Than Golden Swirlies"

He sees crafting as a central profession, and that crafters “do regulate market (buy goods from miners, hunters, and make for them needed items).” He further states that in turn, it “adds responsibilities – from our actions depends fun-making abilities of many people.” Thats what a crafter...
  11. Thug Life

Auktuma - "More Than Golden Swirlies"

Now this is the greatest thing i have ever read, I knew Auktuma as a busy man but i managed to talk with him many time, was a pretty long chat session when he had some spare time ! Auktuma got the biggest heart in EU and if you get to know him you'd find that out for sure ! I remember when i...
  12. Thug Life

EU top 100

Omg, Of Course i want that one, wonder if he'll remember what PE is :laugh:
  13. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 10.892 67% http://mmog.onlinewelten.com/games.html
  14. Thug Life

Have You Been Scammed

Got scammed out of a DOA loudmouth, Some GSI, what else ?! Thread is still available here on EF !
  15. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 10.773 67%
  16. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 10.614 67% its been a day without voting, so here we go i voted again ;)
  17. Thug Life

Woot, now i have a max of 25 rep to spread each day, wtf wasn't it 30 sometimes ago ?! :confused:
  18. Thug Life

1. Entropia Universe Votes: 10.291 66% Keep Voting - Keep Getting +Rep (30 +rep coming at 8pm)
  19. Thug Life

Condition limit of TT weapons now 50%

:rofl: @ MA
  20. Thug Life

Malcruentor nice new mob

Red Atrox with dragon wings :laugh:
  21. Thug Life

HOF on new Mobb.. Scipulor

Grats, they looks like caperon don't they ?
  22. Thug Life

Formidon 2k+

Awww ? :laugh: Grats anyway :)
  23. Thug Life

Goodbye old 8.11

Oh yeah found it VU - 8.8 :D
  24. Thug Life

Most users ever online?

LAst time we had a most user online the server crashed...
Back