Search results

1. -Hades-

Question: How big run should be?

In which way do you think it would matter how big your run is? If you ask because of return percentage the answer is clearly: It doesnt matter! Other than that, as big as you want it to be. I really dont understand why so many people are asking the same questions over and over again on this...
  2. -Hades-

How does Tax work for mining claims?

Yeah sure but isnt it the way that these taxes (or at least the part for my loot) are deducted from my personal loot?
  3. -Hades-

How does Tax work for mining claims?

Hi, I just wondered how does the tax-system works for mining claims. So if you find a piece of a valuable ore or enmatter, lets say dunkel. Does Mindarks system give something on top to pay the land-owner? Because you cant split a dunkel-enmatter as you could suggest when it comes to hunting...
  4. -Hades-

Wow Birthday day, and not yet Banned forever

Belated best wishes Peezle. I am not that old, nor am I writing or reading, but your post was great and in fact the first one I had the feeling to say that it was great. The principle of your post is what I am always thinking about the people all over the world. Do as Peezle says and steal the...
  5. -Hades-

Selling: Paladin Foot Guards (F) TEN Edition, auction ends 26.05.2013

Lets start with the SB from me. :)
  6. -Hades-

Virtual Tycoon Update

Anyone else noticing many Connection problems? When I scroll through auction or use the search filter it often just says "connecting to database" or something like that and freezes there forever... I am using HTC One S. Someone found a solution for that? Or can someone direct that problem to...
  7. -Hades-

Selling: Modified LR53 UL

Hey Az Bloodz, yes there was an offer of 23 CLD´s and the day or two after MA released information about selling CLD´s again so I thought the price of them will fall. Thats why I asked if the bidder maybe wants to add some peds. After a few days when I saw the price still is at the same level I...
  8. -Hades-

Hey Dollymaus, thx for the offer. The highest offer so far was 16 CLD´s valued at 1320 PED each though. I decided not to sell for that or an even less amount.
  9. -Hades-

Hey guys, as I said I will decide until yesterday if I accept the highest offer so far. I decided not to sell the gun as it would mean too much of a loss for me. I would be angry about the sell afterwards and that tells me it was too hasty. I am open for new offers of course but I can also...
  10. -Hades-

Bumping time :)
  11. -Hades-

This needs a bump.
  12. -Hades-

Just a little bump.
  13. -Hades-

Thx for the bumps guys, yes it is really a fine weapon because of the very good eco. and decent dps. I am a bit desperate and really struggling to sell for 21k total as it would mean a decent loss. Any offers are welcome for sure, dont be shy :) Remember as Selosse said, its maxed below level...
  14. -Hades-

Highest current offer is 16 CLD´s valued at 1320 PED. This auction runs until next Wednesday, so take your chance to get this nice weapon. Still open for new offers of course. Cheers Hades
  15. -Hades-

Sorry for my late response. The current highest offer is tt+15k, there were some offers pending but as it seems these werent real offers... I dont feel very satisfied with tt+15k but if noone is coming up with a better offer it will get sold.
  16. -Hades-

Again a little bump. Got some pending offers. Just tell me what its worth to you.
  17. -Hades-

18. -Hades-

Bumping up a fine weapon. Considering any offer as the highest bidder so far doesnt seem to respond to me anymore...
  19. -Hades-

Again a little bump :)
  20. -Hades-

And up we go again.
  21. -Hades-

Bumping time!
  22. -Hades-

The highest so far is 23 CLD´s. I wrote the bidder a pm two days ago if his ofer is still valid and if we wants to add maybe a few peds because of the lowered CLD value but didnt receive an answer yet.
  23. -Hades-

24. -Hades-

And up again. :yay:
  25. -Hades-

Back