Search results

1. B

Measures to protect players from overbidding/underselling on AH

Ouch I did something similar on Hardened Nuts, something around 1200 ped, and did it a few years back but closer to to your amount. I've been trying to be more proactive, there is a "buyout only" check box. I know if thats checked i'm safe, problem is you get in the auction system and sometimes...
  2. B

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

Closed, throwing pieces up on auction.
  3. B

12 minutes left....really don't want to auction this off piece by piece, I've given enough to MA, don't want to give them more auction fees! ;)
  4. B

Last bump....if no response in an hour selling on auction in game.....
  5. B

Bump.....lowered price....
  6. B

Bump....this is a complete set.
  7. B

Buying: Full set of Phantom, or Ghoul (M)

Just put my full set up on here for sale tt +4.5k, at least one, maybe 2 or 3 are ready to tier. Most is in the bank at the moment or I'd have more info lol.
  8. B

Full male Phantom armor. All pieces. TT+4k Thanks, Byrnie
  9. B

Mountain Mining

Thanks, it's worked in the old VU's just wonder if it still will, seems like a lot of miners are losing a lot of claims, especially on CND.
  10. B

Mountain Mining

Has anyone tried this in the new VU? I haven't had a chance to yet since i got rid of my wally shelves, but I've lost a few claims already, I'm sure others have two. If anyone has tried this let me know if it works. I know a lot of people are losing claims. Thanks! Byrnie
  11. B

Selling: Oreamp oa-105 (l) bp

nvm put it on auction
  12. B

Selling: Oreamp oa-105 (l) bp

Selling OA-105 (L) BP QR 1.0 Just looted a Selling OA-105 (L) BP Looking for 15k peds or reasonable offer. PM me. thanks, byrnie
  13. B

LOOKING FOR "Jer 7UP Classic"

I was the one that made the mistake of over bidding. I had my inventory screen over the buyout section. There was a set of arm guards above his. I double clicked to look at those and they had a buy out. But 7ups were lower so i just bid. I did what i usually do with a buy out and just hit the...
  14. B

Selling: Phantom Footguards BP 27 attempts

Phantom Footguards(Not Limited) BP 27 attempts 2000 or reasonable offer.
  15. B

Buying: Apartment or Estate

Looking for an apartment (with balcony) or one of the larger apartments at bilton. PM me if you are selling. Thanks! Byrnie
  16. B

Selling: Apartment with Balcony.

Still selling by chace?
  17. B

Selling: Starkhov AS-129

Sold........
  18. B

<Bump> Will go as low as TT +5000 that is as low as I can go
  19. B

Selling Starkhov AS-129 Asking TT+5999 reasonable offers considered. PM me. Thanks! Byrne
  20. B

Selling: Non (L) Loughlin Cutter Two Blueprint (L)

I just looted a 1 attempt BP for a non(L) Loughlin Cutter Two. The full TT value of a Loughlin Cutter Two is around 2200. The auction history shows 3 sold over the last year with an average markup of +582.63 I don't have the skill level to attempt this bp. I'm not sure the value of it being...
  21. B

Hi there :)

Hi there :)
  22. B

Selling: 100QR L/Murdand Groover BP

...bump again.... just globaled 3 times with it.....60ped, 99 ped, and 290 ped....
  23. B

Bump.... Highest offer was 300, selling it to him unless someone else beats him to it with a higher offer. Thanks, Byrnie
  24. B

Selling my lucky groover bp. Got it to 100QR. Along the way I hit number 60 on the ATH with it 26,164 peds..... I have no clue what this thing is worth but I stuck a ton of peds into getting it to this level. Make me an offer please, I'm low on ped and itching to craft ;) Thanks, Byrnie
Back