Search results

1. Legolas

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

Fap off Team USA. Cant even say it in a more polite way!
  2. Legolas

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

:) as some wise guy once said... Fap off team USA their i broke the silence...
  3. Legolas

Well u have the curage to make prank calls to ppl house but u dont have the curage to respond or...

Well u have the curage to make prank calls to ppl house but u dont have the curage to respond or tell your friend hopkirk to contact MA?
  4. Legolas

cuz u were hopkirks messenger i advice u to tell hopkirk to take contact with MA .They sent him...

cuz u were hopkirks messenger i advice u to tell hopkirk to take contact with MA .They sent him mail aswell.
  5. Legolas

Police want to be contacted by hopkirk and so wants MA. Cuz u are his friend/partner plz tell...

Police want to be contacted by hopkirk and so wants MA. Cuz u are his friend/partner plz tell him to contact them.
  6. Legolas

Marriage Alter??

Wedding singer for hire@boxes... Could also act as wedding crasher
  7. Legolas

Discovery: Adjusted Embra Sword C1 unlimited

gz gz to nice loot
  8. Legolas

Battle Drums... An EU Future Tale.

nice story...
  9. Legolas

hof kreltin emik x5 unlimited (silent ath)

Always nagging about someting dont u? Give the guy a brake.he is so happy. And he deserve it. GZ ON AWSOME LOOT
  10. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well i belive u just are noisy.Well thats my opinion. But i will stop post about this. Its more food to the trolls. I said some valid points about the secure banking license and flaming. I rest my case...
  11. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well i belive u have some valid points but i say if anybody have a certain problem to show up and redeam their loan .i belive u should explain it to her in a pm .I doubt she/or bank owner are totally ignore u and say thats your problem. So... next point: about u should know stuff about things...
  12. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Were did u read that? plz point it out for me, i love to learn from all u finace guru´s out there. But i agree stuff would been better solved if all this went privatly..but the flame monsters dont allow it...
  13. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Dont get upset, most off them are here to just flame away and show off their finace guru abilty´s. They can read but just love to stir things around ...
  14. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well I belive she just have to give the x days free from intresst not give them a month free time to redeam their loan. She is her to invest not to do charity. I dont say she did right or wrong to put it in the bank but i say ..she offers the ppl who lost their iteams in this mess can have it...
  15. Legolas

Oxford Bank

How many days have the bank been "out of order"? Have it been 7-8 days right? So as she said they have 7 days to redam their iteams . Same as if the bank wouldent been out of order.They had 7 days to take it out. I dont get it ? why should she/he give more time then really was expired? Thx...
  16. Legolas

Price falling for uber items

Ofc but current market without massive drops of high ends iteams. And lets say 100 mod faps drops by accident, its still best healing iteam ingame, so price of it its still the tt of it but we put the markup on it and it turns to 40-50k usd. And MA like big deposits so they dont mind, however...
  17. Legolas

Price falling for uber items

The problem is that MA do not decide the market, thye decide the TT value. So they actually profit more due the high prices. Thats why they havent done a propper auction history. But its not MA to blame its the resellers and pizza delivery boys who use this methods.
  18. Legolas

KIMMI - Pink is Pimpin'

dude is pimpin... have u heard "dudes looks like a lady" from Aerosmith? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0VgnCiuFfA With that i want to say, dont take it negative.... good luck and have fun
  19. Legolas

Should it be possible to hide your avatar on Entropia tracker?

Well if u have a superb memory to remeber all ppl who globol/hof and how much they are in value, isay lets go to vegas and count cards baby... MA brodcast in very short of time globols. hofs 24 hour if even that and ath is well just bad luck for the super secreat ppl. But i get your point but i...
  20. Legolas

once again thank u for thinking on all. +rep to u
  21. Legolas

Oxford Bank

This sucks. I really hope someone step up to the plate soon. Anshe pm box is full aswell, probely from every flame monster who hasent anything to do about this matter sent her crappy pm´s calling her a scammer.
  22. Legolas

I voted hide. But i agree with on this : if u choose not been registered u shouldnot be able to see anybody else. Fair should be fair. But it may bee alot of work for u. i gave u +rep for effort on this site but with some modification its even better.
  23. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Ok i start to write so u could also understand: MA stated before that they dont take any resposiblity for any trades out side EU. And also stated they wont interfer and all trades are final. So now u sound stupid if u compare the banking license statment with shareselling in EU. MA made 5 banks...
  24. Legolas

Oxford Bank

As they could stated it was forbidden ? Well if u invest u have to know what u invest in.I dont belive MA gave a ok by staying silent. And they bound the hands of not license banks cuz they was making and selling 5 unique and secure banks . Nothing else. So this is not someting u could blame...
  25. Legolas

Oxford Bank

lol This goes out to them who neg rep me and called me some stuff. Well i hoped u guys could discuss like adults but i geuss iam wrong. However showes me only 1 thing .When your brain dont work as it should u start to call ppl bad names and attack them. Well nvm , i go and play with my stuff...
Back