Search results

1. duncis

Selling: Shadow F, BP130, plates, fap + Misc

Hello, Have the following for sale: Shadow F set T2 BO = tt+ 42k BP130 T5 BO = tt+120k Lotus Gloves M - 156 TIR BO = 2.5k Lotus Armor Plate x3 BO = tt+1.2k each Smuggler Armor Plate 1 BO = tt+1.3k Incision Plate Improved x7 make an offer Incision Plate Adjusted x7 BO = tt+125 each...
  2. duncis

Selling: Gold Rush F full set

Considering selling Gold Rush F full set. This is the only set in the game, there are no other full or partial sets in the game. Arkadia only ever released enough parts to make 1 set. Every tier increase will be a hof. This set has buffs: Acceleration 5 % Skill Gain - Paramedic 8 % Increased...
  3. duncis

Selling: Embra ELM, Mayhem amps and more (storage sale)

(All prices below is a guide and are negotiable) Embra ELM - 9690 PED OBO [Embra Spectral EnBlade, E.L.M Edition (L)] 129.21 ped tt - 7500% OBO Mayhem amps - just under auction house prices [Mayhem B-Amplifier Alpha (L)] 56.42 ped tt [Mayhem B-Amplifier Beta (L)] 10 ped tt [Mayhem B-Amplifier...
  4. duncis

Selling: ML-45 Tier 7

For sell or trade ML-45 tier 7.11. Looking for +5k in ped or trade. Items of interest - Armor F - Thunderbird, Viking, Sygin, Liakon Large stack of Resto 17-18 (L) Large stack of Mayhem B Gamma Large stack of Easter/Summer Strongboxes Large stack of 10mg pills Anything else that i might find...
  5. duncis

Selling: Mayhem Trauma 4 + Embra E.L.M. (Complete longblades skilling package)

Mayhem trauma 4 - tt+16k Embra ELM - ~127ped tt - 6300% = 8000ped Extender P30 - ~280ped tt - 400% = 1120 ped Mayhem melee amp alpha - beta - gamma - delta = just few left of each and will be tossed into the deal for free Several of the Embras are uber high tier (2k and 3k+ TIR) total price -...
  6. duncis

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long... Something to get this going: "Selling full set Shogun F, all 6 pieces full tt, at the boxes"
  7. duncis

Suggestion: Continuation of Armatrix series

I will keep it simple: We need more (L)imited Melee and MindForce weapons! (Some UL wouldn't hurt either) Armatrix series for Melee ends with LB-75 and SB-75, please introduce up to or over LB/SB 105 Armatrix MF series introduction would be awesome too. up to or over 105 too please! While at...
  8. duncis

Buying: Tanhok amber and wasp queen parts and/or wasp calls

WTB wasp queen parts: Stinger Wing Gland Venom (We can also trade for parts you need, I have some extra) Tanhok Amber wasp queen calls PM me here or in-game if you can help me out with any of the above Cheers /Soko
  9. duncis

Selling: Enhancer business

Hello fellow Entropians, I have decided to put this out there to see if there is any serious interest. So my offer here is a complete enhancer constructor business package: Complete enhancer book with - All damage enhancer blueprints at 100QR Most other common enhancer blueprints at 100 or...
  10. duncis

Help: HM results

Hi MA, I am sure you guys are working on it and only reason that scores are not posted yet, are probably due to sheer amount of man power needed to sort through (exploited) results. And I am fne with that, as mostly likely most of playerbase is. We are all patiently waiting. So here is an idea...
  11. duncis

Buying: IMK2

Want to buy IMK2, any tier, send me an offer, will evaluate all offers for price vs tier! Leave me a message here or in-game. Merry Christmas, Soko
  12. duncis

Selling: Gold rush armor F and Gold rush plates

Selling gold rush armor F parts Foot guards Shin guards Thigh guards and [Pulsar Armour Plate - Gold Rush Edition] x4 SOLD Unsure on price, make an offer. Please no law ballers, but also I dont expect to get much either, so just make an offer and see where it takes us. /Soko
  13. duncis

Buying: Neffs stim pack or wasp queen legs

Looking for the above FAP or parts for it. Mostly interested in legs, but may take whatever you got. Leave me a message here or ingame
  14. duncis

Selling: Sigyn F, complete set

SOLD Selling the only complete Female set in the game, it has some unique parts, that have only been looted once. Set is T3 to T4, and will be tiered as soon as it reaches x.99 if not sold by then. TIRs are from 112 to 183 through the set. T3 parts are at 3.84 or higher. Acid protection at T4...
  15. duncis

Buying: Mayhem Shins And Arms Male

Mayhem Shins And Arms Male As title says: looking for Male Mayhem Shins And Arms. Pm her or ingame if u got any of the parts. Merry Christmas /Soko
  16. duncis

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem Perfected

Looking for interested buyers that wont be shy of shooting me an offer! Best heal tool in the game by max heal and heal per sec. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=262 Cheers Soko
  17. duncis

Soko's Enhancer and Armor Shop

A new shop is now open in Medusa Bazaar specializing in Damage Enhancers and Strongboxes. Currently also offering Perseus Sets F and M I'm a grinder first, then a crafter, so I know how important it is to keep costs down. So as a shop owner I promise to some of the best prices on the...
  18. duncis

Small+ Landplot on Arkadia #13

Wondering what you guys think this might be worth? I would like to factor in few things that may positively or negatively impact the value of this land plot *Land plot is located on Arkadia *There seems to be a very limited amount of land plots available on Arkadia (all that you see in the...
  19. duncis

Selling: Summer Strongboxes

Summer strongboxes for sale 1310 remaining 5ped each at this time Cheers Soko
  20. duncis

Selling: Perception

Hello PCF, For sale are some perception skills I have ESI so all you need to do is contact me and we can discuss price and amount Some other skills may also be available (from more common ones, dont ask for looter skills or evade and such unless you want a massive amount then we can discuss a...
  21. duncis

Selling: Small+ Landplot on Arkadia #13

As title says, small+ plot on Ark is for sale. Plot seems to be in full working order (as much as my knowledge let me to test it), Snug and acorns are possible to be built and so on. Size and shape of the plot is exactly same as to those on Calypso. There is limited amount of plots on...
  22. duncis

Selling: Gold rush items

Whats up forum, today i have for sale these items 4x GOLD RUSH armor plate 5 Stab / 25 Electric (41 ped max tt on the plate) GOLD RUSH foot guards F GOLD RUSH shin guards F GOLD RUSH thigh guards F Rock ripper 3 GOLD RUSH edition (SOLD) Terramaster 3 GOLD RUSH edition (SOLD) Also for sale is...
  23. duncis

Buying: Mod ML35

Looking for one of these, pm if you have it or know who has one! Ty! /Soko
  24. duncis

Selling: Mod Resto chip

Selling uber of all uber items - mod resto. I think this needs no introduction. BO 53k Cheers /Soko
  25. duncis

Question: Top proffesions and HP

I am creating this poll to see what is health level for those that are above level 100 in any combat profession. Hopefully enough people will vote to see general idea of how category 10 will look like for the upcoming Easter Mayhem. Feel free to comment with your hp/level. Edit: Pure hp and...
Back