Search results

1. C

News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

This may be nice for those who end up doing half a mayhem mission event without finishing for whatever reason? I may not be sure I can finish gold or redulite chain, but I want the challenge anyway. This is a nice way to keep progress towards the cosmetic item goals.
  2. C

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Love the change to Mayhem :). These are the kind of all inclusive events that got me passionate about the game when I first started. Thanks MA
  3. C

Crafting Mania

Nice way to promote getting rich by bugs, MA. What a great nonchalant response, "Our QA does the silliest things! They just made a small mistake, like always. Don't worry, the 200k we just sent him, isn't going to affect you, your loots were already going to be bad, you won't notice at all! So...
  4. C

FEN Event Phase Two

Buy high markup armor so you can hunt the wrong mob :duh:. Maybe we need to hunt anything except what they say the item drops from?
  5. C

Selling: 60x60 Calypso Land Deed Plot(Largest Possible), 20x20 Calypso Land Deed Plot

The plot is Hestia Lower #15, with an estate area of 3600 (60x60) it is the largest CLD plot you can get. Currently empty but things like factories which you could build on the land were teased, albeit a long time ago. IIRC it cost 180 clds(to cld x, that's 10 20x20 worth) and 5k ped of...
  6. C

Easter Mayhem 2018

Tried the instances out, 1-2 Shot everything in defense mode, felt like I was defending against really hard hitting punies. Was more looking to grind something, so I went to the lowest annihilation instance I could get in, 7. Well looks like I turned into the puny here and I got annhilated in...
  7. C

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

HP requirements are too harsh. I have 245+ hp, but best l weapon i can use has 60ish dps. I never chipped in a whole lot of hp skills if any. In fact I chipped out commando a few times. Those hp and dps requirements will make it so some non sib guns that are just at the right threshhold become...
  8. C

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

My condolences to the OP. I made the same mistake awhile ago but for only a few cld to the same buyer. It was 3am and I was excited to make a purchase and while tired rushed things to get peds quickly. Its not a good feeling when you realize you made the mistake(especially one that is so...
  9. C

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected + Halloween Ring 2015

Halloween Ring off the table, sold at BO for 25k.
  10. C

Selling: CLDs + AUDs in Bulk

Thanks for the concern guys. Speed and price are both equal priority. Not selling out, just need to sell some, the more I sell the less urgent selling the rest becomes. If the price happens to go up, I'll still be happy since I still will have either of each deed. Sold 30 cld today on AH...
  11. C

Bump, lots of interest, no need for any items guys. Peds or CLD/AUD would be accepted.
  12. C

Selling: CLDs + AUDs in Bulk

Looks like this year is gonna suck for me, RL is killing me. This was a last resort but I have to sell off some of my investment in EU. Looking for bulk buyer(s) only. Looking to sell either 100 CLD or 2k AUD or a mix of both. More are available at the request of the buyer. No set in stone...
  13. C

Selling: (M) Dune Rider Set + Wormslayer Thighs, Shadow Shins

sold! thread can be closed
  14. C

all sold! thread can be closed
  15. C

Halloween Ring 2015

Ya the descriptions are a bit silly, wish MA/PC would put more effort in clarifying what the buffs do. The description alone makes no sense, or you would think it buffs your critical hit dmg only to debuff it away. It in fact buffs your crit dmg and mitigates crit hits. Also the deceleration is...
  16. C

Halloween Ring 2015

To satisfy your curiousities: Looted from Halloween Strongbox Halloween Ring 2015 Kudos to Planet Calypso for the theme on 13, it is one of my favorite numbers :evilking: 13 crit damage is different than the 1.3 crit chance that is advertised on the homepage, maybe it can be changed in...
  17. Halloween Ring 2015

Halloween Ring 2015

Halloween Ring 2015
  18. C

The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

Quite liked the event. The constant stream of energy boosters made the loot seem a little more worthwhile than usual. My goal was to just get 500 points, I hit my goal in a few hours and it was nice just being able to enjoy the event casually without any pressure. I enjoyed getting my fix...
  19. C

The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

This is cool, may haveta do 5k and then decide to continue if I loot one of those 5k tokens :)
  20. C

Merry Mayhem level 4 JOKE!

Ideally there would be a category for every 5 levels, or at least 10 levels. If you're 70-80, you're really not competing with your peers, when there are people 90-100 in the same category. 30 level gap is ludicrous, it really is. I can think of another game right now, that has competitive...
  21. C

Arkadia - Aakas instances are uncompletable

Don't enter them, Male Magurgs, Female Magurgs, Yarrijaks and maybe other mobs are untargetable and invisible. They still attack and have collision, so you can't run around them. Many doors won't open since you simply can't kill the mob/s that act like a checkpoint to unlock them. And it's a...
  22. C

Halloween Mayhem Results

This event has left a bad taste in my mouth. I first entered the instance to try to get a vamp cloak, after spending some hours and a few k ped on essences, I decided I might as well go the 40 hours and see what happens since my points average was higher than the recent feffox mayhem winner...
  23. C

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Bought over a 100 of those essences, maybe over 200, almost all spent in cat 4, I was hoping for a cape. I looted one mature pumpkin from all the counts I killed, nothing better than that, no cape either. Count always dropped a sickly, and mostly a damaged, the points were decent but nothing to...
  24. C

Give it up for MA and PP!

Good decision to postpone the patch after all then. Rather they test it and the patch come out bug free as possibly than have the Halloween event come out on time but be a headache to try to play through.
Back