Search results

1. C

Selling: 60x60 Calypso Land Deed Plot(Largest Possible), 20x20 Calypso Land Deed Plot

The plot is Hestia Lower #15, with an estate area of 3600 (60x60) it is the largest CLD plot you can get. Currently empty but things like factories which you could build on the land were teased, albeit a long time ago. IIRC it cost 180 clds(to cld x, that's 10 20x20 worth) and 5k ped of...
  2. C

Selling: CLDs + AUDs in Bulk

Looks like this year is gonna suck for me, RL is killing me. This was a last resort but I have to sell off some of my investment in EU. Looking for bulk buyer(s) only. Looking to sell either 100 CLD or 2k AUD or a mix of both. More are available at the request of the buyer. No set in stone...
  3. C

Selling: (M) Dune Rider Set + Wormslayer Thighs, Shadow Shins

sold! thread can be closed
  4. C

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected + Halloween Ring 2015

all sold! thread can be closed
  5. C

Halloween Ring 2015

To satisfy your curiousities: Looted from Halloween Strongbox Halloween Ring 2015 Kudos to Planet Calypso for the theme on 13, it is one of my favorite numbers :evilking: 13 crit damage is different than the 1.3 crit chance that is advertised on the homepage, maybe it can be changed in...
  6. C

Arkadia - Aakas instances are uncompletable

Don't enter them, Male Magurgs, Female Magurgs, Yarrijaks and maybe other mobs are untargetable and invisible. They still attack and have collision, so you can't run around them. Many doors won't open since you simply can't kill the mob/s that act like a checkpoint to unlock them. And it's a...
  7. C

Selling: Omegaton A204

204 is sold!
  8. C

Looking to rent a SGA V-rex 2k 3days - 300 ped

As title says, I'm looking to rent an SGA V-rex 2k for 3 days for 300 ped. I'll return the item 72 hours after the trade at a time specified by you. I'll be providing clds as collaterral and 300 ped up front (E.G. 16 clds for a tier 5, pm to discuss). 300 ped for just 3 days! For 3 days you'd...
  9. C

90800 Gigantic (XXIV) Caldorite

For the past year I logged about 3k+ mining globals, with nothing good. I lost hope many times that I wouldn't get anything good again, but for some reason I kept coming back for more. And today, BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM! For you guys curious about equipment/skills: I got 99% of my 3k+ globals...
  10. C

Did this week's returns on CLDs include all 7 days?

Simple question. Did this week's returns on CLDs include all 7 days or only the days after the latest VU went live? I suspect the code to gather taxes towards CLDs was only implemented this VU, so if this were true we missed out on around ~2 and a half days of taxes. I ask because I'm sure...
  11. C

Timer for Dailies

A timer for when repeatable quests are able to accepted again in the mission log would be nice. Or a pop-up message when it is again available (With option to turn off.) would be just as good.
  12. C

Excavators are Bugged (Efficiency and Uses)

Excavators are completely broken atm. Despite what skills you have, your efficiency and uses/minute are as if you are a noob, maybe even worse. An abundant lyst that took me ~3 minutes to extract before VU 11.10.1 is now taking me 30 minutes to pull. I went from about 15 peds of lyst extracted...
  13. C

Ore Mining has same Loot Multiplier as Enmatter Mining

UPDATE: Sizes seem to be fixed at the moment. Link to proper bug report: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?211846-Ore-Mining-has-same-Loot-Multiplier-as-Enmatter-Mining I am aware of the other threads on the topic of poor loot. However, they only say that claims and loot...
  14. C

Ore Mining has same Loot Multiplier as Enmatter Mining

UPDATE: As of VU 11.10.1, claim sizes seem to have returned to normal for ore. However reuse and efficiency for finders and excavators are currently bugged now. EDIT Clearer Information: Over 20 Globals today on foma and hell, and ~10 larges all in the range of 40-85 ped. Before with the same...
  15. C

Selling: (M) Jaguar Parts

All parts have been sold!
  16. C

Buying: UnL Oreamp 104/105 or IMK. II

No longer looking
  17. C

Buying: Biodome or Land Area

No longer actively seeking a property.
  18. C

Selling: Unlimited LR32

Gun sold for BO(+3k)! Thanks for the offers.
  19. C

16k Eviscerator

I was just about to go to bed when a new years gift arrived:yay: Items: Isis LR32 (UnL) Isis HL6(L) Omegaton Power Claw Stabber (L) Thunderbird Helmet (M,L) Happy New Years and GL all :)
  20. C

Selling: Merry Mayhem Helmet (M) and Bulk Small ESI

I have car troubles, it is so, indeed. Please help me free up some peds! Helm Sold Have about ~500 TT in small ESI's left. Offering 640% for orders over 100TT, and 630% if you take em all 163 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 15.42 PED STORAGE 164 Empty Skill Implant (L) 1 12.95 PED STORAGE...
  21. C

Achievement: Tier 1 Gremling Gloves w/ defense enhancer stats

Since everyone and their grandmothers has a set of gremlin, I thought this would be interesting to share. Here's a taste of what the first tier will do: Discovery: With the defense enhancer inserted: Regular Gloves for comparison:
  22. C

Proteron Uber

My finger was too slow to catch any orange swirlies. I beat that dirty combibo!
  23. C

Proteron stuck in a tree

Fluffy won't come down.
  24. C

Selling: Mayhem Helmet (M)

This helmet was once worn by Ryu Hayabusa. TT+8k SB/BO, Pm or post! Rush delivery available!
  25. C

Buying: Bulk Apis

Looking to buy apis in bulk, would like ~5-50 of them, possibly more, the more the better. PM with offer, we can negotiate.
Back