Search results

1. B

Selling: sold

all gone have a nice day
  2. B

Selling: Selling 60758 points FFA stars *SOLD*

Selling FFA stars - 55758 points total - PM with offers please
  3. B

Question: Is this possible? Accept cat4 mission, abandon, chip out, go to cat3?

Hi everybody, Just wondering if it's possible to accept the Mayhem mission at cat4 level, do a couple runs, abandon mission, chip out, accept mission again and get keys for S/T3... Just wanting to hunt those spiders for fun, S4 ones are too much (including the boss!). Don't really care if...
  4. B

Selling: CLDs

Selling CLDs (up to 48), 1280 ped each. PM me for a quick easy purchase. PEDs only please. Beechbum
  5. B

Selling: Adj FAP Tier 2.7

Selling Tier 2.7 ADJ FAP Nice tier rates remaining: T2: 124 T3: 107 T4: 130 T5: 143 T6: 162 T7: 134 T8: 149 T9: 147 T10: 135 Open to offers. Instant Buyout for +25k (Full TT of 230 on FAP).
  6. B

Team globals on S,4 mobs?

Noticed this team name on HOF board - a team globaling in solo instance and team instance in the same run (or any team globaling in a solo instance for that matter or even being in a team while in a solo instance)? http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=235132 I'm not sure if a person can...
  7. B

Selling: Shadow (M) Thigh Guards Tier T2.1

Selling these Shadow (M) Thigh Guards Tier T2.1 Remaining tier rates in image. Instant BO: +22k Other offers welcome via PM or in this post.
  8. B

Selling: Selling High Tier (3-5) Angel (M) Unl Full Set

Selling High Tier Angel (M) Unl All pieces are Tier 3 to Tier 5 Feet: Tier 3.5 Shins: Tier 4.1 Thighs: Tier 3.0 Harness: Tier 5.0 Arms: Tier 4.3 Gloves: Tier 3.5 Helmet: Tier 3.0 Prefer to sell as a set - not interested in CLDs - PEDs only or possible partial trade for...
  9. B

Selling: 5x Generic Fuse

*** sold ***
  10. B

Selling: Full Shadow M - 2x Tier1 + 5x Tier2

Selling some tiered up full shadow M for pure peds only (no item trades unless some calypso deeds). Images of each piece with tier rates are below. More interested in selling this as a set than individual pieces, but if you feel you can make a fair offer for one piece, send me a PM. I've...
  11. B

Selling: Adjusted V1

Selling (or possible trade for VREX SGA) this Adjusted V1, tier 1.7 and with overall decent tier rates: 171 107 110 154 177 176 92 89 155 64 TT (600.00) + 14k can have it straight away - otherwise feel free to PM or post offers. SOLD
  12. B

Loss of Skills on Logout? Time to find out!

I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or not since it is an experiment, so moderators can move as necessary! There has been a longtime 'issue' known amongst some players, regarding loss of skills for no reason whatsoever. There have been a couple of threads about this in the past...
  13. B

Suggestion for Combat Log in Client

I love the Combat Log feature to track your actual hit %, DPS, etc. One suggestion that I think would be relatively simple to implement - could you add a checkbox to 'Remember Settings' on the Combat Log for the weapon being used and amp? Not a big deal, but clicking Fill list on both and...
  14. B

Selling: Full Shadow (M), Unlimited HL15

Selling some nice stuff that I spent a lot of time (and PEDs) collecting! Full Shadow Male, all UnL SB: +95k BO: +100k Unlimited Isis HL15 SB: +65k BO: +70k TT of gun is at minimum (1/2) - ~9010 PEDs Looking for PEDs only, not interested in item trades. None of the items have been tiered up...
  15. B

Neconufest Sunday 1/31- 1 PED Tix, 600 PEDs in prizes 23:00

Come join us for our NEW, first ever Neconufest Sunday! :yay::wtg::yay: Only 1 PED/ticket, a Most Loot wins event on medium maturity Neconu at LA49 from 23:00 - 00:30! North of Segna Forest TP, Land marker is at 19277 46686 Killer Prizes! 1st: 300 PED 2nd: 200 PED 3rd: 100 PED These little...
  16. B

Selling: Shadow M (no footies, rest of set, UnL of course)

Selling a near-full set of Shadow armor (M, unlimited) - 6 pieces, no footies. Looking for PEDs only, no item trades please. Shadow (M) no foot guards SB: +80k BO: +95k Post your bid here or via PM if you prefer to remain anonymous. I'll post an end date (probably 1 week or so if SB is met in...
  17. B

Streaming Audio in New Event System

Hi all, This new event system MA has introduced is pretty cool - lastnight Jeffe and I decided to hold an event and test out the streaming audio option in the event creation. I created a .pls file, and uploaded audio files to a web server along with this .pls playlist file which EU requires...
  18. B

CP Down?

I'm getting this when I try to log on - no option to log on elsewhere either. :( EDIT: Never mind - it appears to be back!
  19. B

Discovery: Jaguar Feet SGA (F)

Uber babe Loren invited me along to hunt some Neconu yesterday - she had a feeling they were going to drop something nice and she sure was right - thanks babe! :) Looking forward to what she wants to hunt next!
  20. B

Buying: Spartacus Groin Guard (F), any TT

Any TT will do - if you have one of these to unload (from storage or self, np CP atm :() please PM me and let me know! Thanks, Beech
  21. B

HL15 unL

Just wondering what the consensus is for current market value of this rare gun. Zero auction sales so it's hard to tell. Any input is most welcome! Thanks!
  22. B

What is JIAN?! Read here to find out!

Some of you may have seen the random msg in local chat of: JIAN! (hrmmmm can you guess what this means?) When you see this message in game, you will do well to repeat it. How many people have heard that Jeffe is a N00b? I will hold an official poll to determine if Jeffe is a n00b in the eyes...
  23. B

ATH: 30530 Hogglo Mature - my first ATH :D

Hehe, I joined Jeffe's team for his Allo event, told them I was going to go HOF on Hogglos while in team. And I did. And then some. Fraps crashed my EU client so I have this much, Jeffe will post the offiicial ATH message and loot screenie later! YAY! :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg:
  24. B

Selling: Big Phat 339.10 PED ESI for sale, 72 hour auction

Selling a 339.10 TT ESI From a nice loot with HU tonight on scips. Thanks for the hunt HU! :yay: Auction ends 72 hours after SB is met, post offers/bids in thread please. SB Met - auction ends at 11:33 MA time on 4/4/09! SB: 3050 PED - Current bidder Mike Jones BO: 4069 PED (Special Offer...
  25. B

Any Razer Deathadder Users? Scroll wheel button not rotating camera in game...

Hi all, I recently picked up a Razer Deathadder mouse and am happy with it, with one exception. When in EU, clicking the mouse wheel down does not rotate the camera like it did with previous mice. The drivers are updated to latest version and the default in the settings is 'Universal...
Back